Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 24..Dawn Of A New Day..
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-06-2013, 03:19 PM

Listen UP Dong, I've had enough of your gay inept ways on here, i'm sick of you having all the fans cheer out "DONG DONG"... Hell, you even screwed me over that Boarder Match we teamed up for...Since, we went to Singapore ...If your man enough to face me...then come on here and say something....I hope you still have that Xterme Championship on your waist...because, I'll beat you for inside that ring on June 24...Are You Down with that?.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-07-2013, 05:40 AM

I accept!

Team Black Dong will never be again after the way you pork chopped our teamhood. It's one thing to try to give the reach around to the Dong's dong but to try and dong the Dong's dong with your own dong while the Dong's dong is getting donged by other dongs is just too damn dong.

Ya dong?

June 24 it is smear your clendar with thwh83o h

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 06:22 AM

Ladies Ladies Ladies,
The XGWF (Xtremely Gay WRESTLING Federation) is down the road.... This is where real men put there Blood Sweat & Tears on the line to show what they have....
I mean seriously....
On one end of the stick we have a ding dong, who im sure has dinged a few mens dongs before....
and another who im quite sure shaves his legs, and enjoys parading around in womens underwear.....
Fear not XwF fans The Legend of LEGEND IS HERE TO PUT AN END TO THIS MOCKERY......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ489eFfcWExBIJHIJ0aY...eBQXFGcxYY]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-07-2013, 12:00 PM

(06-07-2013, 06:22 AM)ChrisLegend Said: Ladies Ladies Ladies,
The XGWF (Xtremely Gay WRESTLING Federation) is down the road.... This is where real men put there Blood Sweat & Tears on the line to show what they have....
I mean seriously....
On one end of the stick we have a ding dong, who im sure has dinged a few mens dongs before....
and another who im quite sure shaves his legs, and enjoys parading around in womens underwear.....
Fear not XwF fans The Legend of LEGEND IS HERE TO PUT AN END TO THIS MOCKERY......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ489eFfcWExBIJHIJ0aY...eBQXFGcxYY]

Why The Hell Are You Saying Shit That Isn't True huh?....Are You on Your Rum and Coke withdraw like Cyren was?....Or that you seem to get off on pissing people off like douche you are.

Legend, just be carful who you are dealing with, don't you have to deal with Davis on the 17 or something like that? Then I advise you to prepare for your match then instead of wasting your time speaking about "XGWF" that's down the road.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 12:34 PM

Johnny boy.....
You like Tiny Tim davids are lost...... Obviously you two dont realize that im nothing like the likes of you common "wrastlers" im a Legend" I dont prepare because, i simply dont need too against a guy who looks like the scorpion king..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn84JFgpMQtF-R_-XmDim...98j5Lh2gXk]

.... I mean really i dont know who to put down first Davids or his ridiculous stylist....
Non the less Black, on the 17, as you would say, Davids will be nomore, then if you can afford it put your money where your mouth is!! Cash the
check, your mouth wrote!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS70PkLHViPMhcXCYVFmMg...SXG_5nJUiT]
Hate Post Like Post