Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dong > Luca
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2013, 11:08 PM

To: 'The King of Douchebags' Luca Arzegotti

Event: Crimson Dong cordially invites you to attend a party that celebrates his achievement for obtaining YOUR XWF Xtreme Championship!

Time: Quarter past Dong

Place: Greggo's asshole

Destination: Trouble

BYO(M)C: Bring Your Own Magnum Condoms

Unknown Soldier: "I hope you can make it to the party Luca! Drop me an RSVP sometime soon when you can and let me know what's up. It's all for you and your amazing trash talk you packed together to just get shot down in three seconds by me. In three seconds I handed the title to Crimson Dong and made everything you just said completely worthless and out of context. It's actually making this much easier than I thought it would be."

Unknown Soldier: "The man who just handed over your 'self proclaimed' Xtreme title to the undoubtedly biggest joke of the entire XWF. Don't get me wrong, The Crimson Dong is hilarious don't you agree Luca? You know, kind of like the at school everyone cheered for just because of his mental handicap. We all cheered for his success. We all clap and parade at this sad story, but in reality we all know what really exists behind the Velcro shoes and shower cap that he's wearing all the time."

Unknown Soldier: "Get with the program you fucking idiot and quit acting like the Fredo of your mob."

Soldier comes closer into focus.

Unknown Soldier: "Nobody comes out here and thinks they can intimidate me with more pins on Sebastian Duke and Angelus and whatever useless statistics your pulling out on me. Why is it that you mention these names in the first place?"

Unknown Soldier: "Because you think that your going to intimidate me with wins and losses from other matches but ignore the straight up facts that you lost to me. Bear with me here, because I'm actually agreeing with you no matter how hypocritical and unrealistically moronic you sound. Luca, seriously you nitwit, if you think I care about wins and losses and all that linguistics that you say of which MINE should be ignored, but I'm supposed to be INTIMIDATED by the one's that you can list off?"

Unknown Soldier: "Let's just shed through all the idiocy and I'll just come out and say I agree with you on all fronts. Minus the meager intimidation techniques of course, those are laughable at best. You scream out these wins over XWF legends as if they mattered but they don't. Just like my win over you at High Stakes means nothing. Those matches mean nothing. Nothing means nothing is nothing Luca. This winner of this match means nothing."

Unknown Soldier: "Why do you think that way Luca? Is it because you long to venture into the realm of legendary status? Are you crying out to the XWF world.. 'HEY Guys, it's me! Luca Arzegotti! I wanna be an XWF legend! Pick Me! Pick ME!"

Unknown Soldier: "We get it Luca, you've scored a pin fall on all these other legends except for one."

Unknown Soldier: "Who might that be? ME! and you want to know why it's me Luca? Come in real close I'll tell you a secret..."

Soldier pulls up even more closely to our sight and whispers.

Unknown Soldier: "It's because I'm the fucking best."

He backs off a bit and raises his voice again.

Unknown Soldier: "It's come to my realization that this thought haunts and plagues your mind throughout the cold nights when your drifting off to sleep. The nightmare that I am haunts the fact that you need that pin against me to prove how worthy you are. That's what you said remember... That you'll get your Xtreme Title back from me by pinning me in this match. I have more shocking news for you Luca! You won't be pinning me this week either so that nightmare lives on."

Unknown Soldier: "I will literally toss that sad and pathetic excuse of emo goth trash known as Ann Thraxx, beneath my feet and I WILL MAKE YOU PIN HER after your done sucking Crimson Dong's dick with his Xtreme title wrapped around it! Who cares though right Luca? Just like you said our match at High Stakes doesn't even matter anymore. The only difference is that was a title match. Thanks to me handing it over to our good friend Crimson Dong."

Unknown Soldier: "For you see my little Pacino; the only thing a true XWF legend cares about, and the thing you better figure out real quick if you think your going to be one, is that intimidating us isn't going to work. Slapping together second rate promos and producing them at an alarming rate is just going to make it that much more easy for me to tear you down when I do rebuttal. You remember, the whole Crimson Dong now holds YOUR Xtreme Championship belt thing that I embarrassed you with yesterday?"

Unknown Soldier: "The only thing we care about is pride. Which unfortunately, you have just lost all of after I gave away your 'precious' XWF Xtreme title to the biggest laughing stock in the XWF. Since you've lost all your pride after I shattered every word that's come out of your mouth this week and now you don't get to gain anything out of this match. Boo Fucking Hoo, huh Luca. I will give you one more chance to earn that pride back from me."

Unknown Soldier: "That's right Luca, you obviously won't be getting that Xtreme Title back and I'll just toss you or your worthless partner on top of Thraxx so the pin on me isn't going to happen for ya either, is it now Luca? In fact, why don't we switch partners and you take the whore. Charlotte seems to like me better anyways. Are you man enough Luca? This is Saturday Shove-IT so let's just get fucking crazy with it? I mean let's be honest here, you have something more valuable then the Xtreme Title anyways in that briefcase. You must feel pretty stupid now if you just realized that. For that stupidity and and a chance to earn any sense of pride back as a ma,n you will put up that briefcase in our match this week. Be a man Luca, if I pin YOU then you surrender that briefcase."

Unknown Soldier: "You see how stupid you look now Luca. I just got rid of the Xtreme Title, something YOU CARED ABOUT for some dumb reason, and twist your words into a place where now your dick's on the chopping block. To take the briefcase I want and is more valuable anyways."

Soldier slaps himself with his palm on his forehead.

Unknown Soldier: "Like fucking duh Luca!"

Unknown Soldier: "So what's it going to be Luca? You going to man up and take your pride back or are you going to jump around waving your dick in front of the XWF legends hoping you can size up? Kind of reminds me of Crimson Dong waving that title over his head after he pinned me. Let's have a little fun Luca, come on now! Put on those big girl panties again for me."

Soldier chuckles for a brief moment before making his last statements.

Unknown Soldier: "You know what the sad/funny part is about everything you've already said this week? You thought you already won when you never stood a chance at obtaining any sort of leverage over me. You still can't do it now because I've just put you in a category that's lower than The Crimson Dong. I hear he's got a match against Alex Shawn this week, but I can't decide if that makes YOUR title look even worse if he were to win that match"

Unknown Soldier: "Fucking amateur, tell your boy Johnny I'm coming for him next Luca."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-05-2013), Mr. Radio (06-05-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2013)