Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deranged Ravings of a Man Driven Insane -or- Mark Flynn wants a Belt
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2013, 12:18 PM

Mark Flynn sits in an alley somewhere.

His belts both stolen.

He's pretty far gone.

"Need a belt. Gotta get a belt. They stole my belts they all stole my belts. One of them and then another and then another. No belts, need belts, where belts, gotta get a belt...

Caught me with my pants down, wouldn't have my pants down if I had a belt, a belt holds your pants up, can't be caught with a belt, I had two belts, where'd my belts go, stolen.

Stolen. Thieves. Cowards. Liars. Nouns. People. Politicians. Belts. Where's a belt?pI need a belt.

Hisoka has belt. Need belt. Want belt. Will take belt.

Pin Pin Pin."
Hate Post Like Post
Hisoka Itazura Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-15-2013, 01:11 PM

(01-15-2013, 12:18 PM)MarkFlynn Said: Mark Flynn sits in an alley somewhere.

His belts both stolen.

He's pretty far gone.

"Need a belt. Gotta get a belt. They stole my belts they all stole my belts. One of them and then another and then another. No belts, need belts, where belts, gotta get a belt...

Caught me with my pants down, wouldn't have my pants down if I had a belt, a belt holds your pants up, can't be caught with a belt, I had two belts, where'd my belts go, stolen.

Stolen. Thieves. Cowards. Liars. Nouns. People. Politicians. Belts. Where's a belt?pI need a belt.

Hisoka has belt. Need belt. Want belt. Will take belt.

Pin Pin Pin."

(01-15-2013, 12:18 PM)MarkFlynn Said:
1 x XWF European Champion (Current; Won on 12/3/12)
nope not one here
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Current w/ Sid Feder; Won on 10/29/12)
Creep I need you to look harder
2x XWF X-Treme Champion
Nuh uh
7x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
Warmer
1x XWF Champion
YOU FOUND IT! PINIP!

Whore for gold? Yes, yes he is. While Flynn is busy scratching himself all over as he fights off the side effects of gold withdrawals, Hisoka kicks out. He kicks out of Flynn's obvious pins, he kicks out of his secret pins, he even kicks out of the pins Flynn has yet to make yet, HE'S THAT GOOD!

[Image: D8nh8_zps756327e8.png]

One Time Heavymetal Weight Champion
One Time X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Michael James Offline
The Personification of Perfection

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-15-2013, 01:25 PM

* Just when Hisoka realizes his ego is getting the best of him, Michael James appears behind him armed with the homeless man. He tosses the old crackhead onto Hisoka causing both of them to fall to the ground, landing in a sixty-nine position. James drags Hisoka to his feet and suplexes him on top of the homeless man causing Hisoka's nose to slide inside of the crackhead's asshole. James places his foot on the back of Hisoka's head and keeps his face engulfed in the crack of the man's ass *

Michael James: You know Hisoka. I've heard the expression "stink face" but this is ridiculous. Quit sniffing that poor man's asshole. I know you were raised better than that.

* James pulls Hisoka away from the man. He grabs a hold of Hisoka by his throat and breaks him in half with the Stumpgrinder choke slam. James rolls Hisoka's rancid smelling body onto the floor and hooks the leg for a cover *

[Image: 2wmif76.jpg]

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Cyren on Madness via knockout (01/14/13)
Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & pinfall (12/03/12)
Defeated Jaymz Dante via pinfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & PINfall (12/03/12)
Defeated "The Amazing One" Randall Cross on Impact via PINfall (12/08/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via PINfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Defeated Randall Cross & Jaymz Dante via PINfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)

From the corner of his eye, James sees a flash. Mark Flynn baseball slides Michael James' skull.

"NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ALL FOR NAUGHT! MICHAEL JAMES IT SEEMS FORGOT!"

Before Michael James can counter a rhyme, let alone a move, Mark Flynn strikes with a punt kick across his nose. The right lens of his sunglasses lay in pieces on the concrete as blood runs down his nose.

In a few days, that nose currently covered in red fluid might not be crooked. It's quite unlikely.

Presently however, before Hisoka can crawl to safety, Mark Flynn kicks him square in the gut.

In a moment of triumph, Flynn giggles sickeningly.

"No chance you're leaving. Not with a belt. NoNOnoNOOOOOno."

Flynn wraps Hisoka's arm around his hip[/quote]...

INSIDE CRADLE! THE OFFICIAL DROPS TO COUNT!
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2013, 06:29 PM

[Image: viscera.jpg]

While the commotion was going on, this big guy see's whats going on. So, he managed to see Flynn Piping Hisoka. The big guy helped Flynn off of Hisoka, The Heavymetal Champ gets to his feet, and Hiskoa is seeing that the big guy is attacking Flynn and throws Flynn off into a river.

Hisoka grabs his title and tries to flea the scene, but a mysterious car hits Hisoka, then the big man goes to hisoka and grabs Hisoka's head and smashes his whole body into a brick wall. While Hisoka is laying on the ground in pain; The Big man see the unnoticed Heavymetal title on the ground and picks it up and cracks it upon the head of a pedestrian.

The Big man left the scene W/O the title...Oh yeah, Big Man will come to terrorize this Division...Pin

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2013, 07:48 PM

Sid Feder takes the big fat black man and grinds a cheese grater on his face. He really goes at it too; a lot of skin is being shaved off of the big man and blood is everywhere. Now Sid tosses the grater aside and pulls an electric carving knife out like it was Thanksgiving dinner and he uses it on the fat fuck.

Censors started kicking in and a lot of footage has been lost but that's not all - it's also being reported that quite a bit of weight was lost by the fat fuck. Sid Feder is believed to be sending him a bill for weight reducing surgery in short order.

PIN

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-16-2013, 08:11 AM

Shane seems to be right in the middle of something very important as he sits at a table not too far away from all the commotion. Clearly he's got his own agenda...

[Image: tumblr_meb4izCGq01qcdxaso8_250.gif]

As he waits for the woman to "go on" and do whatever she was supposed to do next, Shane can't help but have his attention drawn over to Hisoka, Flynn and the others...

Shane reluctantly gets up and motions for the woman to "wait just a moment" as Shane removes the belt from his waist. Shane walks over to what seems like a clusterfuck of a pin attempt that also involves a rather large, bloody, black man as well as Sid Feder. It also seems that Michael James is a part of the mix!

: ....excellent.

Shane sees that Michael is still groggy from what he has endured, so Shane takes the heel of his boot and stomps down onto Michael's head like he was trying to crush an empty soda can.

The large unidentified black individual sees this and, for some reason, thinks he should charge at Shane because of it...

Shane sees the big man coming and improvises, very quickly dropping down and actually delivering a drop toe hold that perfectly catches the big man and brings him crashing down right on top of Michael James!

Oh my god!

Now Shane turns to Sid and comes up behind him, quickly wrapping his belt around Sid's throat and tightening it in such a way that it continues choking the life out of Sid even after Shane lets go! Sid gasps for air as he pulls at the belt band wrapped so tightly around his throat, and Shane just laughs as he watches Sid run out of oxygen. Shane plants his boot right into Sid's face and leaves a print on Sid's face in the process!

This leaves Mark Flynn pinning Hisoka...

Shane looks down at them both and just continues to smile out of the side of his mouth as he observes...

: You know, Flynn, I noticed ever since you had some of your gold "taken" from you, you've really started to seem like a different man. It's like everything you built us up to believe in you only mattered enough when you had titles danging from your body. Now that somebody has taken your gold away, you're reduced to this?

Shane motions around the general vicinity as remnants of the small war that's been had here are still littered throughout the area. Shane decides he should walk over to Sid and loosen up that belt around his throat just a little... you know... so Sid doesn't actually suffocate to death on Shane 's watch. Shane also checks on Michael James who is still stuck underneath the fat black man.

: How you doing down there, Michael? Are your victories over Cyren helping you much down there?

Shane smirks and knows there's a 50/50 chance Michael can actually hear him, so he milks the moment for all it's worth and kneels down to say right into Michael's face...

: ...I didn't THINK so.

Shane gets back to his feet and looks over to Flynn who isn't giving up on this pin! Shane picks something shiny up from the ground and he walks over and looks down at Hisoka's lifeless body.

: Let's make a new rule just for right now... First person to bleed from the foot loses.

Before Flynn can even process what that might mean, Shane is already driving that shiny object down into Hisoka's foot. It's a large Bowie Knife! Shane holds down Hisoka's leg with one hand while repeatedly stabbing Hisoka's foot!

: I...

Another stab!

: don't...

Another stab!

: want...

Another stab!

: any...

Another stab!

: Asians...

Another stab!

: holding...

Another stab!

: this...

Another stab!

: title!

Shane drops the bloody knife on the ground and wipes his hands off on a nearby rag. He comes back over and notices that Hisoka is bleeding from the foot.

: Well would you look at that? Nice work, Flynn, you've won this impromptu First Blood match for the Heavymetal Weight Title.

Shane looks around the area one last time and then simply walks back over to the woman who was waiting for him.

: Do not interrupt me again.

Shane sits back down at the table across from that woman, and looks at her intently.

: Now where were we? Ah yes... you were about to finish taking that off. Go on...

[Image: tumblr_meb4izCGq01qcdxaso9_250.gif]

: Therrre you go... good girl. Now, let's talk a little bit more about your qualifications and make sure you're right for my XWF.

[Image: tumblr_meb4izCGq01qcdxaso10_250.gif]

The scene fades with the new prospect looking like she's fighting back tears, but she knows she needs this job.

Mark Flynn can clearly see what's going on over from where he now stands with his newly won title, but he doesn't seem to want to get involved...

New Champ: Mark Flynn

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post