Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinco Cell Sacrifice Open Challenge
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2019, 05:23 PM

So, I was thinkin'. I'm the champ, right? So, I had an idea......... if there's anyone willing to step up for a crack at this title, I created a match which I call the "Cinco Cell Sacrifice" match. Five cages, four rings. The bottom four cages surround the four rings, and I and my foe would travel from one cage to the next after completing a set stip. The first would be a hardcore match, with weapons lining the cage walls, and the fall would be picked up by a pin. The second cage would be a submission match. The third would be a best of seven match. The fourth would be a last man standing match. And then, if tied, both of us would head to the top cell, via a ladder, and fight till one of us could climb atop that cage roof and grab my HMW title. The top cage would hold tables, ladders and chairs. This is an open challenge, so ANYONE, whoever is first to respond, will receive this shot at the next available opportunity.

Friends...... seeya on the flip side!! ^__^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post