Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Look
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-02-2013, 01:21 PM

I know my match hasn't happened yet, but I'm generally more active and interested in everything (I actually read most of your guys' work when I've got downtime).

I haven't been in 4 or 5 days. Personal life. Depression. Blah. Blah. Senator still hasn't role-played, and while I won't question his tactic of waiting for me to RP before he RP's (or he could simply have had issues like I do) I will say this : I am sorry I have missed so many days and I have nothing to show for it. This is my first time doing this, however.

I'm probably not helping my chances of winning, but the hell with it.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2013, 01:25 PM

Good luck in your match, mate!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2013, 01:29 PM

Surprising? Yes. Concerning? No, not really. Punk, you and Senator are consistently two of the most active Madness participants. Don't sweat it.
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-02-2013, 01:48 PM

That's why I took next week off. It caught ME off guard lmao. I should be back after the tenth, but I'll try and roleplay for this match at least once

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-02-2013, 09:21 PM

Slacker! j/k...im more in the middle as far as roleplaying, only cause I never have the time with work and kids. Although I had quite an abundance of time this weekend, so i did 3 (eventually 4) RPs for my match. So I always tell others this. Remember, this is only a game. Never, and I mean NEVER feel like your doing something wrong by not RPing if you have obligations in your life. This should never serve as your main priority, I had that problem when I played WOW. Its fun and great for free time, and we all understand that sometimes, we just can't do this every day and every week.

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2013, 05:46 AM

As a General Manager, and one that spends a lot of time trying to think of ways to come up with creative, fun and entertaining shows, no-shows do bug me. I won't lie, and I think I've said it before. That is not to say that life doesn't get in the way sometimes. I get that. I'm a guy with high family values myself. Nothing is greater than family. Never. All I ever want is a quick PM to give me a heads up before hand. If and when someone comes to the realization that they won't get any work up.

If not before, a quick apology PM after works too. Leaving me high and dry with no warning or anything at all isn't the right thing to do. I'm trying hard right now to include as many as possible in storylines. So, no warning at all would be pretty irritating.

Life does happen though.
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-03-2013, 05:58 AM

It's simple Punk you have personal things going on in your life, it an unfortunate reality. We all tend to forget that outside of the XWF we have responsibilities whether it be a job, school, rent or relationships. You don't need to apologize to anyone for that taking priority over a game we play. You take the time you need to collect yourself, and if you ever need to talk shoot me an I'M, we also tend to forget that we spend so much time on the boards together that were almost like a second family. Chin up and I hope things get better for you just remember to always find that positive with the negatives, may be hard to see sometimes but its there.

Amber

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Nightmare (06-03-2013)