Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Card Weekend Rules/Discussion
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2013, 06:58 AM

Alright, hopefully with this thread we can clear up what this PPV is all about. I'm not the one who gave birth to the idea so hopefully the other GM steps in if I leave something out.

Between now and June 29th, Monday Madness, Wednesday Warfare, and Saturday Shove-It (6/8) will hold a series of Wild Card matches to determine the contestants for the Elimination match on June 29th PPV. There are six spots so there will be six wild card holders. If you win a Wild Card match then you are in the Elimination Chamber. However, you must retain the spot until the 29th meaning you can lose the spot if you are beaten before then.

Everyone is eligible, you just have to sign up for the weekly shows and hope that you impress the GM enough for him to give you a shot.

I'm not sure how many will be held per show. I'm gonna guess that there will be 3 on Warfare and 3 on Madness every week.

Make sense?
Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-28-2013, 08:16 AM

Makes sense for the most part. Now if you earn one early, how would you lose it? Just from losing in any match or by defend your actual spot in a match?

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2013, 08:49 AM

Are champions eligible or will there be seperate title matches?

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2013, 09:01 AM

(05-28-2013, 08:16 AM)Shocker Said: Makes sense for the most part. Now if you earn one early, how would you lose it? Just from losing in any match or by defend your actual spot in a match?

If you win a wild card, it is basically on the line in every match leading up to Wild Card Weekend. So don't lose.

(05-28-2013, 08:49 AM)The Senator Said: Are champions eligible or will there be seperate title matches?

We're still working out the details as far as current champions being involved. I'll get back to you on that.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 07:54 PM

Champions ARE eligible. Just know that if any champion wins the right to challenge for the crown, they will be double booked. Defending their title plus trying to take the crown.
Hate Post Like Post