Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Bearded Fan Love, E2
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-11-2017, 10:40 AM

Last contestant I had pretended to kidnap and in the process discovered some of my fans are fucking weird as shit. Now the time to meet my next winner is upon me. My ass is beginning to sweat, turning my hairy asshole into a moisture and musty aromatic haven. Swamp fucking ASS! No fucking Bueno before having to introduce myself to a fan. Quickly my hand unlocks my seatbelt, before it can snap back into place, I am up and out of my seat. Running and leaping toward the front of the utility van. My cargo pants are undone and as they fall to my ankle I quickly pull my boxer briefs down as well. Baring my ass right in front of a decent looking brunette I press it to the air conditioning vents and smile toward her with cool relief.

"Sorry toots but we have been cramped up in this van for almost an hour now and none of that delicious air conditioning is blowing to the back."

"Oh my god really? That is complete bullshit, you are a star and a fine ass one at that. You shouldn't suffer. Let me let you know I will be willing to do anything to make it up to you. My name is Jessica and I will be the producer for today’s show. Bearded Fan Love episode one was a hit. Teens, stoners, and even gamers now are talking it up majorly."

"Well thank god for level headed and beautiful ladies like yourself, Jessica, because I agree, and stars like myself don't need swamp ass irritating the shit out of them the whole time they are trying to make magic for my god's the XWF people. Jessica don't sweat it, you aren't in charge of maintenance on the networks vehicles."

Slowly pulling my boxer briefs, bright green, small and tight, just how real women like them. I notice Jessica eye throating my BOOM stick and well it completely changes my mind on the who favor offer.

"You know what on second thought, I could use a little favor, just a little massage to help release some of the tension before I have to entertain a lucky person for twenty-four hours.”

”I don’t know about all that.”

“Just a little hammy rub, maybe get the Gluteus Maximus in there as well? Just tossing an idea up in the air. We have time right sweetcakes?"

”Well yes we have time. According to headquarters this weeks lucky fan will be home in about a half hour. I don’t know though. It would be so unprofessional wouldn’t it?”

“Only if you wanted to make it that way sweetheart. Pals are allowed to rub one another down, we just can’t make eye contact if any of us becomes aroused.”

She is flustered her hormones telling her yes, make that XWF superstar your new pogo stick girl! I use school yard comparisons because she can only be a year out of high school. Probably got hired in as an assistant, I mean isn’t that all producers are anyways? I think to myself as I brush the hair out of her face. My pants have been pulled up by now and I am no longer ass stuck to the air conditioning vent. Instead I haji squat next to her captain’s chair with a smile on my face. One hand rests on her, while my other fondles my balls as I continue to smoothly persuade the little star slut to rub my inner thighs and ass. Hopeful that eventually it will turn into at least a happy ending hand job. By the look she was giving while staring down my hog dong she’s a freak though.

”Babe if anything I will owe you one and who knows what you could cash that in on. Plus I think your bosses would be pleased to hear nothing but positive feedback in my reports. We can even kick the rest of the crew out of the van if it would make it feel less awkward.”

Even though almost forcing myself on this young girl it almost feels as if I must now. You know ever since I became Television Champion. It was inevitable me becoming a new huge part of America’s beloved Hollywood. Plus, this bitch most likely slept with someone to get where she is at now anyways. Why not soak in the glories of being at the top. It isn’t really manipulating if you amplify the emotions that are already there, is it? My thought process is broken as her hand slowly covers my hand that has been fondling my junk. Jessica then shocks the shit out of me as she bends in close to me ear and whispers.

”Get them the fuck out of here and If you are serious about the favor, I won’t just relieve your stress, but I will ride your cock like my daddy never gave me any attention…”

Her teeth nibble on my ear lobe starting to chub my penis. I bite my lower lip before barking out commands.

”Okay listen up everyone I am going to need you all to exit the van right the fuck now!”

Obviously, the rest of the crew doesn’t get what I am laying down. All eyes just peer into my soul, like lost and confused dogs. Not wanting to waist anymore precious and valuable therapy time. I let my inner drill instructor take over.

”Okay listen here maggots, I am having some real bad PTSD triggers right now! So, everyone besides Jessica here get the fuck out! She’s agreed to listen to me vent, so I want to see some god damn high knees you pathetic pukebags!”

My anger and dominance are what makes Jessica moistly hornier. Out the corner of my eye I catch her beginning to rub her clit and massage her tits, while the rest of the crew scatters like roaches after a nuclear holocaust. Quickly I scan the windows and notice that they all just hadn’t left the van but walked away from it as well. We are alone and I would get some hopefully great no strings attached sex soon.

”O-M-G that was so hot. I forgot that you were in the Marine Corps. Nothing is sexier than a man willing to sacrifice it all for what he believes in. Now why don’t you take out that big beef stick of yours I was admiring earlier!”

"I'm going to make you squeal like a pig gurl!"

My mouth closes and I begin to drop my pants once again, except this time I am not the only one in the van doing so. Jessica begins unbuttoning her jeans and pulls the zipper down. Her pheromones begin to fill the van like a can of mustard gas. So strong in aroma that I almost choke in deliciousness. My cock is now out in my hand. She smiles licking her lips almost tasting the flavor of superstar cock. Her soft gentle hands begin to caress and massage my balls. Jessica's lips press to the mushroom head, I shiver a little as her tongue begins to flicker left, right, and in circles around the tip of my growing penis. She stares up at me like a cock crazed whore. My package is now at full attention. I give her a salute with out her noticing as she begins to take it deep down her throat. Choking like I plan on making Caedus do on his own blood. Fucking bastard!

She most likely senses my absence in the act because she starts slobbering on it like a dick sucking champion. Saliva begins to flow down my shaft and soak into my ball and asshole hairs.

"Oh yeah! That is the spot! Before we can continue any further, can we role play a little?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Jessica asks after she slides my cock out of her throat and strokes it while she speaks. Finishing her words she rubs my balls and then slams her face down on my penis once again.

"Fuck you are amazing! I want you to pretend to have a man."

Jessica pulls my shlong from her throat again to speak.

"Oh but I do have a boyfriend, hopefully he doesn't catch me blowing his favorite wrestler!"

"Fuck I am the world's greatest!"

Slowly my hands make it to the top of her head. My fingers get tangled up in her hair as I begin thrusting my hips. Fucking her face, making her gag, saliva blows out between her lips and my man meat. Eye liner and mascara begins to run from her watering eyes. I can't help but raise my arms in victory allowing her to come off my cock for air. She takes in a deep breath and begins stroking my shaft again. Knowing me as if she had been inside me before, she lets out a few perfect moans.

"Oh yes your cock actually gags me unlike my shitty boyfriend. Robert could never amount to you..."

Extremely turned on at this point by the thought of sticking it to one of those Apex 's pussy. Not that the feeling is as amazing as the feeling of beating their asses at War Games will be, but it does for now. Taking my cock I begin to smack it on her face a little before grabbing her by the hair and lifting her to her feet. Jessica lets out a sexual shriek filled with excitement. With an enormous smile on my face I bend her over the front passenger seat arm rest. Her pussy winking at me, dripping with ecstasy, my hands take turn smacking her ass like she is a racing horse. Wanting her at top performance, I smack her booty flesh one last time before pulling her head back by her hair and nibbling on her ear lobe. She moans in excitement, making my member swell to the point of bursting out of it's skin.

Taking my cock in hand again, I begin rubbing my tip on her clit, as she begins to gush I slam it in deep causing he to scream in pleasure with a hint of pain. Oh yes she loves the way I fuck her, unlike her pathetic Robert.

"Fuck yeah! Tell daddy you want a real man. Tell me how much of a cuck Robert is!"

"Oh daddy fuck me like a real man! Give me that piggy wiggly! Fuck!"

Thrusting my hips faster and faster deep breeding her harder with every pump. Every moan reminds me off how blessed I am with whatever I attempt. Almost as if there is no one better. Sweat begins to accumulate on my forehead. Beading down my face and into my chest hair. I wipe the puddles forming from my brow and continue at dominating the ass before me. Grasping her hips with both my hands I fall back holding her tight to my body. Making sure my penis doesn't fall out. Now I lay on my back with her sitting atop mount super dick. Her sexually toned back facing toward me as she begins to wiggle her body and ride me like a wild bronco. With every grind of pussy on my groin I come closer and closer to victory.

"Fuck yeah tear this pussy up baby. Lord knows my Robby never could. Fuck I love the feeling of your hairy meat clankers smacking against my bare skin. Robert's baby nuts never gave me this sensation. I want you to fill my pussy up. Fill it up!"

Her vagina squeezes my cock tight like a giant squashing a humans head. Her nails dig into my chest as she begins bouncing up and down on my cock and balls like a four year old in a bouncy house. Fucking magnificent is what it is. Her comment about Robert's baby nuts almost causes me to burst out in laughter. Actually knowing a man named Robert who just so happens to have baby nuts makes this whole situation even funnier especially since he is one of my enemies in the first round of War Games.

"Damn! You're amazing Jessica. I'm going to fill you like I am going to fill the arena with ass whoopins come War Games!"

"Oh hell yeah you are! You and the Motherfuckers will dominate and tear the walls down... Oh Fuck! Kill my pussy!"

Not aware that the time we had spare has expired. After one more mega thrust almost causing Jessica to squirt all over the place, I push her off my dick. Slowly I stand to my feet and lift her upright on her knees. Holding her chin looking down at her in defeat, I begin stroking my shaft feeling the build up. I squeeze right before the head while continuing to stroke. Victory begins to build up, right before I release my hand. The side van door flings open. Just as my precious seed sprays from my cock like firehose, glazing Jessica's face. I notice a young boy staring in confusion and in complete awe, witnessing his favorite wrestler degrade a woman...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
(12-11-2017), (12-14-2017), Drew Archyle (12-11-2017), Finn Kühn (12-11-2017), JimCaedus (12-13-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-11-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-11-2017), The Engineer (12-14-2017)