Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Act VII: Origins (Feedback)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-27-2017, 07:11 AM

Hey guys! I had a hectic RP schedule this time against Cadryn, who was a phenomenal opponent to go against. Despite the fact that I came up short, I still think I did well, and I'd just like to get a sense of feedback here, more specifically what I can do to improve my trash talk. Thanks in advance!

Part 1: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=29608

Part 2: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=29625

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-27-2017, 08:23 AM

(10-27-2017, 07:11 AM)Finn Kühn Said: Hey guys! I had a hectic RP schedule this time against Cadryn, who was a phenomenal opponent to go against. Despite the fact that I came up short, I still think I did well, and I'd just like to get a sense of feedback here, more specifically what I can do to improve my trash talk. Thanks in advance!

Part 1: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=29608

Part 2: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=29625

My friend, the pleasure was all mine.

Knowing in advance your schedule, and so on, I can say with utmost confidence that your work did not suffer.

Your story telling skills are incredible, I loved it. You brought the heat, and I felt it. Had the decision went the other way, by no means would I have been surprised. You forced me to put forth a little more in some aspects than I had originally anticipated, to be honest.

If there was anything I could offer advice on, it would be rebuttals. Quite a few times you left yourself open, and I exploited those openings.

That's honestly the only thing I saw that could stand any type of improvement.

You're awesome, and I enjoyed the hell out of our back and forth. Big Grin

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Finn Kühn (10-27-2017) [-]
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2017, 08:52 AM

"Mr. Kuhn,

I share the above sentiments that your storytelling is amazing. Trash Talk needs to come a little bit harder it felt like you were almost scrambling the counter all of the points Cadryn made and by the second one it seems like you almost backed into a corner in that department. If This Were storytelling contest you would have won in my opinion because like the gentleman above said it was phenomenal, I really felt like I was into the story and really felt like I was there and a part of it. Try to be a little bit more intense with your trash talk because it came off not only as if you were just trying to counter but a little soft in my opinion. Overall though you've been putting out good work that I have seen browsing through the boards and you can only go up from here. Best of luck to you and I look forward to reading future work."

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (10-29-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (10-27-2017), Finn Kühn (10-27-2017)