Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help please
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-22-2013, 04:17 AM

So I was wondering if someone could possibly hook me up with a little information since I have been out of the loop for a few months. Who are the GM's of each show, and basically just what is going on, any good fueds at the moment, stables anything like that? Give me as much info as possible it would be greatly appreciate and a huge help. Thanks.

Amber

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-22-2013, 04:36 AM

Read through some of the results and the RP's... There have been some excellent matches recently.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2013, 04:38 AM

Heyman (me) runs Madness, WW runs Warfare, runs Shove it. Shove it is bi-weekly at the moment. Donathan De Sade has a stable, although it's really still on the starting blocks as he's not able to be around on a consistent basis. The Black Circle is led by Shane and King Madison. It contains Luca Arzegotti and Sebastian Duke.

As for feuds/storylines, I'm not really sure who is feuding, if anyone, at the moment on Shove It.

Madness, the Senator has begun a feud with Nightmare over the European title. Paul Heyman has decided to put Crimson Cobra through hell for not showing up to a main event match a few weeks ago. Cobra continues to overcome. Alex Shawn continues to try and impress Heyman.

Warfare, Duke is at odds with GM Wallace Witasick and refuses to defend the US title unless contractually obligated to do so. He did accept a challenge from Mr. Satellite for High Stakes and their feud has carried over to Madness, mainly. Peter Gilmour and Bryce have a feud that has been stewing. Steve Davids is seemingly at war with anyone and everyone. KnightMask seems to be feuding with himself. Eric Rex is also hating WW and refusing to compete without money being paid that he's owed.

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Lots of fresh talent within the ranks here. I won't mention them all because it's too many to mention. Guys like Scott Charlotte (just returned), FREAK, Franklin Fresh, Steve Davids. So many others.

On a side note, Franklin Fresh is a such a clean cut babyface and so polite, that even big bad Mister Mystery can't seem to be mean to him.

A LOT of new faces and a really exciting time moving forward here in the F.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-22-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-22-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-22-2013, 04:46 AM

(05-22-2013, 04:38 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: Heyman (me) runs Madness, WW runs Warfare, runs Shove it. Shove it is bi-weekly at the moment. Donathan De Sade has a stable, although it's really still on the starting blocks as he's not able to be around on a consistent basis. The Black Circle is led by Shane and King Madison. It contains Luca Arzegotti and Sebastian Duke.

As for feuds/storylines, I'm not really sure who is feuding, if anyone, at the moment on Shove It.

Madness, the Senator has begun a feud with Nightmare over the European title. Paul Heyman has decided to put Crimson Cobra through hell for not showing up to a main event match a few weeks ago. Cobra continues to overcome. Alex Shawn continues to try and impress Heyman.

Warfare, Duke is at odds with GM Wallace Witasick and refuses to defend the US title unless contractually obligated to do so. He did accept a challenge from Mr. Satellite for High Stakes and their feud has carried over to Madness, mainly. Peter Gilmour and Bryce have a feud that has been stewing. Steve Davids is seemingly at war with anyone and everyone. KnightMask seems to be feuding with himself. Eric Rex is also hating WW and refusing to compete without money being paid that he's owed.

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Lots of fresh talent within the ranks here. I won't mention them all because it's too many to mention. Guys like Scott Charlotte (just returned), FREAK, Franklin Fresh, Steve Davids. So many others.

On a side note, Franklin Fresh is a such a clean cut babyface and so polite, that even big bad Mister Mystery can't seem to be mean to him.

A LOT of new faces and a really exciting time moving forward here in the F.

Franklin Fresh's character is so polite it's irritating. But he does it so well. The three champions are extremely strong characters at the minute...

It's been extremely exciting since I signed up just two months ago.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-22-2013, 05:04 AM

Gracias Duke your always such a big help I appreciate the information, i was going to read through the boards but i have been gone for so long I wouldn't even know where to begin.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-22-2013, 07:45 AM

Warfare wise:

KnighMask and Steve Davids are co-#1 contenders for the US title, they don't like each other, nor do they like Sebastian Duke.

KnightMask is conflicted with himself because he's become obsessed with becoming an XWF champion, to the point where he's tempted to toss his code of ethics aside and do whatever it takes to get the gold. Steve Davids thinks he--that is, KnightMask--is a hypocritical phony. Meanwhile, Davids, a self-proclaimed psychopath is creating a following of like-minded people, taken with his honest ruthlessness. He has no pretense about who he is. He's not a technician, not a nice guy. He's a brutal, ruthless, powerful s.o.b. who wants what he wants and will crush you if you get in his way.

Eric Rex is a mercenary, he'll do whatever you need him to do for the right price. He's managed by a sleazy, cowardly lawyer named Sal Valencia, who is currently trying to sue the XWF. Rex has also taken a hostage of sorts, Lacey Witasick, whom he claims is Wallace Witasick's daughter. Rex has a dark past as a soldier-for-hire, where he's probably killed and slaughtered.

Chris MacBeth feels he's been screwed by the XWF and trusts nobody. He thinks the guys in the front offices are out to get him, basically.

Big Bad Leroy is putting a mask on people and having them wrestle his matches for him, because he's really vain and doesn't want to mess up his perfect physique. He's hired out Eric Rex a few times. And screwed Chris MacBeth.

Peter Gilmour might or might not marry his manager, Rose Smith. He's recently become a bit darker, probably due to a scrap with the undead.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnightMask's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-22-2013)
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-22-2013, 07:53 AM

(05-22-2013, 04:38 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: KnightMask seems to be feuding with himself.

LOL! Hilariously put...and also accurate.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-22-2013, 11:03 AM

I'll help. Come to Warfare and I'll get you a good feud.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-22-2013, 06:57 PM

me and rose are getting married knight...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post