Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze
Kris Cruze Offline
God's Gift

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-29-2017, 10:57 AM

Oh Christ, you again? I thought I laid you to rest earlier, but I guess you broke out the Hulkamania Startup Kit and stepped up once more.

Well..

Alright..

I don’t give a shit if you’re bashing gays you ignorant fuck. I bash my people because they are frilly little fruits who can’t take a dick like a real man.

I made a specific point to say that many like yourself have tried to chastise ME for being gay, not the general gay population. I couldn’t give two fucks about the populus, I’m just in it for the hard dick, bro. I’ve done told you how proud I am, so your opinion, whether it be positive or negative has no effect on KC.

I’m gonna have to be honest with you, dude. You’re fucking setting my Gaydar off hardcore. Are you in the market for some dick, because I’m all about fucking you lifeless. If you’re skeptical, go back and visit our previous exchanges, they are exactly that. The process of stealing your life, because I am un-fucking-touchable.

The fact that you continued to advocate for the gay community when I’ve already said I don’t give a fuck, speaks volumes to your hetero status.

That was sarcasm, .

Inner strength isn’t evolved from getting fucked in the ass. If it were you’d definitely be leaps and bounds above me right now, but the fact of the matter is you are not.

Pain?

Oh wait, you mean the pain of me hurting your feelings cause I was stereotypical towards you?

Well dude, when the dick fits, you suck it, you know?

Yes, of course you look like you live in a trailer park. You look like you are the product of a brother dad relationship. I don’t give a shit where you live now, the fact of the matter is, your DNA is more inbred than if I stuck you between two pieces of bread, bitch.

Oh no, now he’s listing his clothing selection.

Am I supposed to be impressed because you spend your welfare check on nice clothing? Fuck no. I’d be impressed if you’d fix that fucking gap in you teeth..

Oh..

You tried that?

Hmmm..

I’m sorry to hear that.

Except..

I’m not, because fuck you, that’s why.

That shit looks like a runway for dicks. Through the gap, on the tongue runway, and into the fucking stomach hanger.

Yeah motherfucker, God’s Gift. AKA Double G.

He sent me to rid the world of white trash like yourself, to make way for beautiful men that I can actually want to fuck unlike you.

Oh so now all of a sudden you’re taking this seriously? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. You’ve been going 100% since the first time we spoke, you’re just looking for a little self reassurance. Well, remember that KC AKA Double G got game like Milton Bradley and ain’t no stopping this shit right here, nigga!

[Image: cruzebanner.png]

*One Time XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion*
*One Time Owner Of Gabe Reno's Man Pussy*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Cruze's post:
The Blue Tango (08-29-2017), Theo Pryce (08-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kris Cruze's post!
St. Diabolicus (08-29-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Vincent Lane - 08-26-2017, 04:53 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-26-2017, 01:32 PM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-27-2017, 05:49 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-27-2017, 09:35 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-29-2017, 10:57 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 06:24 PM