Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze
Kris Cruze Offline
God's Gift

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-27-2017, 09:35 AM

Well, that ignorance ridden response was pretty much what I had expected from someone less talented than Ringo Starr.

First of all, of course I weighed in on all the obvious shortcomings you cunty little shit, why wouldn’t I? I knew damn well if I came out here and I just threw a few grade school insults your way you’d feel compelled to defend yourself.

Oh hey, look at that, you did just what I had anticipated. Except, you actually did it more poorly than I originally anticipated. KC gave you a little more credit Mr. Five Time, but you showed up, showed out, and cemented the fact that God’s Gift is the better man.

It’s not about your looks, not in the grand scheme of things. But for God sakes man, have a little respect for yourself. Take a shower, brush your tooth, whatever you need to do wash off the stench of Pabst Blue Ribbon and failure.

Oh no, what have you done, Calypso?!

You’ve insulted my openly admitted sexual orientation, how could you?!

Please.

Do you really think you’d have shook by calling me gay?

You silly , I’m the gayest fucking guy at the pride parade, and fucking proud of it. You wanna talk about the game being the same, that I’m the broken record? Do you know many unintelligent, closed minded, Trump supporters like yourself have tried to chastise me for being gay?

Millions.

Psst, Calypso, your hypocrite is showing.

You’re curious as to where I came out, whether it was some club or family, friends, what have you? Well the answer is simple, Calypso.

I was never in.

From puberty I knew that for my time on this beautiful planet, I wanted my mouth, my ass, and my hands to be filled with so many dicks that if they all thrusted in succession it would cause a tidal wave so large it would wipe out the western part of the United States.

You’re goddamn right I use my sexuality as a strength. If you looked this fuckin’ good, wouldn’t you? It’s made me money beyond my wildest dreams, it’s given me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams, and it has given me everything that you will never have.

You asked KC if he has a win in the XWF, and I’ll give you credit, you’re right. I do not yet have a win, and that’s fine.

The sad part is, Calypso, I don’t need to have a win here to already be the obvious successor to your title. You went on and on about beating Ghost Tank once again like it was an accomplishment. I mean, I beat Chasm for the Heavy Metalweight Title, and you don’t see me bragging.

Because he’s a goddamn Canadian cuck who would just love to see me split your asshole while he watched and beat his dick like it owed him money.

Looks to me like you’re the one shooting blanks while I’m firing off rockets.

Bitch.

Ciao!

[Image: cruzebanner.png]

*One Time XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion*
*One Time Owner Of Gabe Reno's Man Pussy*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Cruze's post:
The Blue Tango (08-29-2017), Theo Pryce (08-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kris Cruze's post!
St. Diabolicus (08-29-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Vincent Lane - 08-26-2017, 04:53 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-26-2017, 01:32 PM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-27-2017, 05:49 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-27-2017, 09:35 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-29-2017, 10:57 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 06:24 PM