Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze
Kris Cruze Offline
God's Gift

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-26-2017, 01:32 PM

You know, I had a few different approaches to this, but I couldn't bridge the gap between them. Much like your incestuous dna couldn't bridge the gap between your front teeth. God's Gift doesn't have time for the likes of you, Calypso. Your backwoods, balding, bastardized style is no match for KC.

That's short for Kris Cruze.

A name you'll never forget by the time we're done here. Like I told Greg the fucboi from Grindr when he arrived to my hotel room.

“I'm gonna come hard, and you won't be able to handle it.”

But I figure you're used to that treatment, right? At first glance it looks like somebody rode you hard and put you away wet.

Though that is an insult to me and every gay man in America.

I watched you walk over Kruzer, but that's not exactly a bragging point. I mean, that dude got plastic surgery to look like Chris Chaos. At first I thought he'd win the award for being ugly as sin, but then you strolled back in here looking like goddamn Captain Short Bus.

With a God-like record of 1-99, I can't say I've got much to work with in terms of fear.

I mean, your crowning achievement is beating Ghost Tank.
That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

So I'll go ahead and let you lay that title at my feet, you won't be the first man on your knees in front of me, and you won't be the last.

So sit back and watch KC steal the show here in the XWF, much like he's done everywhere else.

God's Gift has arrived, and just in time to wreck your rectum in the most pleasurable way.

[Image: cruzebanner.png]

*One Time XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion*
*One Time Owner Of Gabe Reno's Man Pussy*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Cruze's post:
Jean Baptiste Le'Croix (08-28-2017), The Blue Tango (08-27-2017), Theo Pryce (08-29-2017), Vincent Lane (08-27-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kris Cruze's post!
St. Diabolicus (08-29-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Vincent Lane - 08-26-2017, 04:53 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-26-2017, 01:32 PM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-27-2017, 05:49 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-27-2017, 09:35 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-29-2017, 10:57 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 06:24 PM