Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Nightmare
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-21-2013, 01:11 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=2895

Hi guys.

I am just looking for some feedback on my very first attempt at role playing with Nightmare.

Thanks.

Chris

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-21-2013, 08:56 PM

Hey man. Im new at feedback giving but here I go (:

First off, I loved the way your rp was set up. The division of the scenes made it easier to read in my opinion. Now, the setup of the scenes were excellent as well. From reading the first part alone, before "When the Nightmare Strikes" you really get that eerie feeling from the reading, which is what I believe you tried to convey so good job on that.

The best thing I would say is the details. You noted the tiniest things, such as the life of the victim. When someone is a killer, they usually dont go into too much detail about what they're victims did. There's usually one significant thing that really set off the killer, but you went into detail and stated multiple problems that all added up to the death of the victim.

The worst thing I would say is to seperate what your character is thinking from the reading of the roleplay. Throwing in your character's thoughts along with events occuring in the rp can cause a bit of confusion, but other than that, I really have nothing bad to say. Smile Great job. I hope that feedback was good enough

[Image: 7612526a6b69d77m3.jpg]

RECORD:
4 WINS
2 LOSSES
0 DRAWS

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShawnHero's post:
Chris MacBeth (05-21-2013)
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-22-2013, 03:24 AM

Thanks man ill take it all on board. I have posted a second rplay for high stakes if anyone wants tonguve some more feedback that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post