Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 06:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Please?
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-20-2013, 11:41 AM

Hello everyone. Could I have feedback on this roleplay? I'd like to know how I'm doing because it's been hella rough trying to get back into roleplaying after being away from it for so long. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback (:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=2777

[Image: 7612526a6b69d77m3.jpg]

RECORD:
4 WINS
2 LOSSES
0 DRAWS

Edit Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-20-2013, 01:41 PM

One of my favorite things about it is that your life as a wrestler is blended together with the rest of his life. Some guys, they tell stories about their characters that don't ultimately connect back to their lives as wrestlers. So, they'll do promos or interviews that are completely disconnected from what their characters are going through in their lives as revealed to us in the rest of their post.

The fact that he was like, "Oh, interview today," I loved that touch. So he's going into the interview with all the emotions and feelings that we just saw him experience in the rest of the post.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnightMask's post:
ShawnHero (05-20-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-20-2013, 01:45 PM

(05-20-2013, 01:41 PM)KnightMask Said: One of my favorite things about it is that your life as a wrestler is blended together with the rest of his life. Some guys, they tell stories about their characters that don't ultimately connect back to their lives as wrestlers. So, they'll do promos or interviews that are completely disconnected from what their characters are going through in their lives as revealed to us in the rest of their post.

The fact that he was like, "Oh, interview today," I loved that touch. So he's going into the interview with all the emotions and feelings that we just saw him experience in the rest of the post.

Quit stealing the words out of my mouth!

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-20-2013, 01:53 PM

(05-20-2013, 01:41 PM)KnightMask Said: One of my favorite things about it is that your life as a wrestler is blended together with the rest of his life. Some guys, they tell stories about their characters that don't ultimately connect back to their lives as wrestlers. So, they'll do promos or interviews that are completely disconnected from what their characters are going through in their lives as revealed to us in the rest of their post.

Thanks man, I really appreciate this. (:

[Image: 7612526a6b69d77m3.jpg]

RECORD:
4 WINS
2 LOSSES
0 DRAWS

Hate Post Like Post