Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Calling from the Grave
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-19-2013, 07:11 AM

Welcome -- Please leave your sanity and any sense of reasoning at whatever door, realm, or dimensional portal that brought you here.

My mind is a world of madness of misused manuscripts by the Master himself. This world I bring to the newcomers of mine madness, and whatever worlds they may have formulated as their own, is nothing but pure insanity at it's finest. The only way to describe my madness to those whom have never been subjugated to the actual writings of the desolate one and Prince of lies, is through the eyes of vile and humorist debauchery. Sure, what you may know of the the Unknown Soldier is nothing but a sadomasochist, sex driven, and drug crazed maniac. While all of this is true and not worth debating, many have failed to see the darker side of this reality that I now broadcast in front of your very eyes. The satanic figurine and puppet of destruction that you all chuckle and giggle in his bestiality. You all laugh hysterically at his alcohol and speed infused brain that I insist he carry and keep him in his small mind capabilities. Fools can be deceived easily by childish jokes and 'potty humor' to make people believe that their own rhetoric holds meaning. Just ask Cyren or John Samuels about it some time.

That's why I am the Master of the Deceivers and Father of Lies and formulator of sin. That is why today the XWF world and those new to it will come to bear witness to the original depiction of darkness and deathly desires that I brought forth in the beginning. I want Sebastian Duke and Mr. Satellite to pay very close attention to this next story that I unravel in front of your wandering and idle minds as I raise from the grave and resurrect the spirits of darkness and evil that implore themselves on this world. To know what it really feels like to be locked in a cold and nameless grave. Buried alive was the sin, and resurrected it shall be. While the power of sin rises, I will put down and metaphorically, insatiably, and literally bury each and every single one of my opponents.... All three will soon know and follow in line as the rest of the XWF has in the past while they bow and grovel at my feet and proclaim to me....

Hail thine Father!

:::PROLOGUE:::

Life is but a dream until your forced to re live it as it flashes before your eyes moments before your death. This is when dreams become reality and the world you lie in becomes intertwined with the space you feared since the day you were born. No one should feel compelled to this horrific nightmare, yet it is inevitable. Jack Gregory Thompson was a prime example of this nightmare; due in part because he was forced to live it many, many years before his clock of predetermined destiny was to tick it's last tock. It seemed almost hypocritical for a man who was so perfect and lived his life in such a perfect way for it to meet the demise that it did. He was a very religious man; although not parallel to the Christian doctrines per se, due to the fact that he was a Mormon. If you are unfamiliar with their practice of aforementioned religion it is irrelevant to this story; however, it is important to note that the family structure inside a Mormon household is extremely cohesive. The only minor detail lacking in this lovely and charming four piece set of a family was a boy. His wife Jennifer managed to produce him two beautiful children; although none carrying both the X and Y chromosome. Jack only saw this as nothing more than a blessing from God that he was lucky enough to receive two beautiful little girls. A white picket fence surrounded their happy little two bedroom home in the heart of Las Vegas and smack dab in the center of Mormonville, USA.

The house is red with a shade of white trim plastered on a wooden framework that lined up perfectly flush with the base and roof. The exaggeration of a perfect life is the primary derivative in understanding fully the nature of this beast. The hinge in the door clatters as the doorway opens and we enter a living room filled with colors of the exact opposite from the outside of the house. The room was filled in bright orange and lime colored polka dots coupled with a fluffy yellow carpet. The whole scene bare resemblance to the inside of a Candy Land game board. While outside it was dark and musty; the instant the door flung open it was full of bright light and fresh air. The happy-go-lucky world draws our curiosity at a peak. This euphoric feeling is now coupled in a harmonic tune of voices singing as we draw nearer. Well would you look at that? It's our good friends the Thompson family. You already know Jack and Jennifer; or so I'm told, but let's also introduce you to Rachel (13) and Maggie (11) as well. Cheerfully singing songs about God, Jesus, and some other guy named Joseph Smith or something. The scene reminds of possibly that you may have stumbled into some type of alien Christmas world with caroling and disco. Which means that SATAN! is either high on acid; or you've just stumbled into another cheesy horror promo produced, directed, and edited by Unknown Soldier.

Jack cuddles his two little girls close to him on the sofa while patting on his knee and slappin' his jaw like he were Jim Hickbilly himself. The whole gang is in a hoot while Jack played the flute better than Jethro Tull. The two little girls sang with a shrilling voice that when heard literally vibrated the back of your ear drum. If it wasn't strange enough yet we might also add that Jennifer stood in the middle of the drum circle pattering her fingers across a giant harp.

Jack lowers his flute to speak to the Thompson family band in a very high and overtly obvious voice that comes out like a forced smile.

Jack Thompson: "Well how do you like that kids! Another perfect little song for the Thompson Four Strong!"

The group all leaps to the center of the living room and screams out in unison with their hands held high in the air forming a bridge with one another..

Thompson Family: "Joseph Smith Power.... ACTIVATE!!!"

The room lights up with glowing white lights that reflect off a crystal ball made with diamonds. The family collapses together in the center of the living room laughing, giggling, and groping one another. But not in an overly strange manner. They just kind of hug each other for an extended amount of time while rubbing their noses on each others sleeves in an obvious fashion like it was something they meant to do. For ten minutes they would wipe each others nose on their sleeve before it finally became time...

Jack Thompson: "Time for bed my little slaves of my future polygamy."

An incredibly disturbing statement is laughed off as a joke by the rest of the family as Jennifer and the eldest daughter Rachel retreat to one bedroom while Jack and Maggie settle in another. We follow these two as they both crawl into a King size bed together. I know what your thinking and you're supposed to think it. They are the most peaceful, fun loving, and perfect family in the world, but they are still Mormons. Maggie looks over at her father with an enormous smile. She can see her own smile behind her in the reflection on the glass window where her father's side of the bed was closest. She loved to even see herself smile because it was that kind of a perfect little world...

until this face popped up behind her reflection in the window...

[Image: Copia+di+Mayhem_Neseblod_Black_Metal_Show.jpg]

The immediate reaction of hers was of course to scream and cling to her father...

The only problem...

Jack Thompson was gone..

The window was open and in the blink of an eye..

The scary man behind the window had taken away everything that Maggie knew of her perfect little family....

Chapter 1: Realization

It really wasn't much of a difference when Jack finally opened his eyes and darkness was still the only thing surrounding him. Cloaking and pressing on him like a vice stripping the last bit of life he had in him. Second realization, worst than the first, was when movement is impeded by some unforeseeable force constricting on his bones and muscle. Wooden boards sealed by rusty screws block him. More force and strength is applied, but less progress is made at any escape or freedom. It's not until the third realization that Jack knew that the ultimate demise of his was obvious. The smell of rotting soil seeping through the cracks and soaking through his saliva glands clogging up his breath. That was part of the last thing evaporating from his life, as he was forced to watch it flash before his eyes. Visions of sugar plums, fairies, and flutes hold on to the last bit of hope, love, and desire he had for his wife and children. These thoughts all floundered as the lack of oxygen continued to eat away at his brain. All he can do now is wallow and yelp as he makes his final calls from the grave.

As he screams we are transferred through the soil and past the roots of trees and grass that grow from underneath the ground. All the grassland in the surrounding area where the grave had been constructed was destroyed. The passage of life above and below ground is a transfer of energy from pure fear and abandonment to glorious sounds of joy, excitement, and horrific laughter. The kind of laughter that many XWF stars have come to know as none other than Unknown Soldier himself. The satanic, nimble, and anemic looking buffoon had his ear buried to the soil underneath a pit of dirt and gravel in a spot where he had obviously been digging. It is apparent that Soldier has not bathed nor changed clothes since his last match in the XWF. It was even more obvious by the stench of Bryce's mother's rotten pussy that had still not worn off his breath and attire. If you can recall a plain white t-shirt hanging around his waist after being torn and battered by only SATAN! knows what from. To top of his runway outfit was a pair of boxer shorts that was also his only other piece of attached clothing. Although that was probably even more abused then the t-shirt and served even less of a purpose to cover up... well you know... his devil dong.

Chapter 2: Restoration

The cries are practically muffled by the layers of padded dirt that have billowed slightly above the landscape in some random graveyard inside the city of Las Vegas. Soldier was listening with his ear tilted towards the ground like some kind of gossip hungry observer hiding behind the corner of an important conversation.

Unknown Soldier: "MORE DIRT! UGH! I can't find any more dirt."

Dante Kyllen: "I think the last thing he needs is more dirt, don't you think Soldier?"

Unknown Soldier: "You think he's dead yet so we can perform the ritual?"

Dante Kyllen: "If he's still screaming what do you think?"

Unknown Soldier: "Hmm.."

The demonic do-badder twists his neck vertically sideways and releases a wicked grin out the left side of his mouth..

Unknown Soldier: "Life must be flashing before his eyes."

Dante Kyllen: "You say that like you would know?"

Unknown Soldier: "Well yeah, SATAN! promised me 40 virgin goats when I got to hell so I stabbed you a few times? I'm like the coyote on road runner or having a game genie in your fanny pack. Infinity lives thanks to SATAN!"

Dante Kyllen: "HAIL SATAN!"

Unknown Soldier: "HAIL SATAN!"

Dante Kyllen: "Guess what he wants next Soldier, guess what he wants next?"

Unknown Soldier: "Blood??"

Dante Kyllen: "Duh, right?"

Unknown Soldier: "The blood of the insignificant will flow from the veins of my victims who will lay down and bleed for me. The roasting of the young and feeble little morsels of flesh that SATAN! has served for me at the High Stakes Pay Per View . A plethora of pathetic worms to rotten my meat and prepare for the ultimate slaughter in which I WILL get my lust. I'm going to go ahead and just be up front with each and every one of you degenerates and letting you know that the very first thing I intend to do when I win the XWF Xtreme Championship is to immediately...

ready for this...

take a massive, heaping, and thick pile of shit right on the very front of it."

Unknown Soldier: "Why would I do this you may ask? The answer is simple my friends for many reasons.

1. Less people may come after it due to the stench; unless that crazy bastard Mr. XWF shows up out of nowhere.

2. It would only be a fitting example of the way that Luca Arzegotti has defended it.

3. And this is the most important here -- Because I don't give a fuck!"

Unknown Soldier: "That's right. Unknown Soldier doesn't care about pride, respect, dignity, or any type of synonym you could come up with for those words. I expect you all to come out here and spout a bunch of drivel how I'm going to overlook you all and your all making your big splash and blah blah blah... I already heard whispers of it out of Franklin Fruitcakes mouth a couple of hours ago. This is why you think we have all been brought into this massive ladder match is to be dubbed the most Xtreme in the XWF today. I already know I'm the most Xtreme, the only thing I've EVER wanted since the first HAIL SATAN! that was hailed in the XWF was blood. Luca Arzegotti, Franklin Fruitcake, and the incredible hulk should know, that to me there is nothing to overlook. I see and hear three sets of hearts pumping and waiting for me to pounce and quench my thirst. All three of you; just like the rest that have come before you... Are nothing but a three course dinner on a Saturday night."

Unknown Soldier: "First of all I have one thing to say to the current champion. Seriously Luca?? I thought I might come out here tonight and have plenty of things to debate with you, but instead I get the guy from the Colgate Whitening commercial trying to sell me his t-shirt and calling himself a wrestler. Are we sure he's not just a vendor from the t-shirt shop out front of the arena? If I have to watch one more metaphorical ring practicing technique promo of his I might hurl, eat that vomit for nutrients, and then laugh at him hysterically. There he was... Mr. Fruitcake climbing up the crankshaft of that massive ladder that may as well been erecting out of Max Style's pants? Is anybody else reading into this as much as me? I mean, I know I'm insane... "

Dante Kyllen: "Oh Yeah"

Unknown Soldier: "I know that I too am a metro-bi-homo-necro-sexual so if your into that shit Fruitcake, give me a call. Oh, and goat sex... LOTS of goat sex! The final words before I prepare the precepts for the ritual of undead initiation is this."

Unknown Soldier: "Listen closely under the roar of my wretched breath... For a threesome of supposed talent rising in the XWF I am severely disappointed. Keep up the good work my friends... I might as well of labeled this tombstone for you Franklin Fruitcake, because I just buried you, and as soon as the other two meat sticks have something to say, I'll be happy to perform a repeat. But until then... We wait..."

Unknown Soldier looks back down at the nameless grave where faint murmurs are heard calling...

Calling from the Grave.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(05-21-2013), (05-19-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-19-2013), Alex Shawn (05-19-2013), Franklin Fresh (05-19-2013), MrVyper (05-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-21-2013)