Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
PlaceMarker It's Showtime!: RP #9
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-11-2017, 11:01 PM

[duke]Chris Chaos can say that Caedus took the gold in a display of cowardice, but there’s a difference in what he says and what he’d do. If Chris ever found himself in the position that Jim did, yeah, you could put every last cent you had on the fact that Chaos would do the exact same thing. If Chaos found himself with a briefcase that allowed him to get a Universal title match on demand, he’d cash in the first available opportunity. Why? Because saying otherwise is not only a lie, it’s just flat out wrong. I’m no different. I would too.

Chris Chaos took on five of the top stars at the time to win the gold. Yes. Unless you consider the fact two of the biggest names in that match shit the bed and never bothered to release a single promo. And one of them were Peter Gilmour. Then Universal Champion, Peter Gilmour. So yes, Chris, you were the Universal Champion. You were the top dog in this industry for a couple of months and you did earn your way there.

That said,[/duke] he smiles, because that’s what he does. [duke]You need to realize that your time as champion was one of transition. I don’t need to explain that to those watching what I mean. It’s a new era, Chris. The competition is better and only getting brighter. Much of it is passing you up and the sooner you realize that, the better off you’ll be. The sooner you realize that you need to change, the better off you’ll be. Its time for you to step aside for the next top dog… or since so many like to make my youth a thing, its time for Puppy Power.

I kid.

Well sorta.

There isn’t a single man that couldn’t call you a fighting champion. Actually… just like you’ve been doing all week, you’re wrong again. You defended against Peter Gilmour and lost to Gabe Reno. Lost to Gabe Reno. Lost to Gabe Reno. Lost to Gabe Reno.

Is it driving you nuts yet?

Does your trouble with the former champion get to you? Because you just compared me to that asshat and that’s hurtful Chris. What does the number of promos have to do with anything? You do realize these matches are won and lost in the ring right? They aren’t won and lost in the promo upload section of the XWF website. Oh and, before I move on… what exactly is a layout? What do you mean by crayola colors?

Jimmy Caedus.

The long haired desert hillbilly that we all know and love.

This man has dedicated much of his allotted air time that he barely used, by the way, to talk about WHY I joined AX3 and how it was BECAUSE I needed to get close to the universal Championship. He continues that strategy based on me saying that pretty much everyone is out for themselves. It’s a pointless argument and I’ll tell you why. Because I never needed AX3 to do anything. I never needed AX3 to get to the Universal title. I never joined AX3 to serve myself, Jim. That’s a fact that’ll become clear soon enough. I became the number one contender while Chris Chaos was still the champion. I remained the number one contender during the very short lived, thank god, Renoverse era. I was still the number one contender when you put out his fires and I remain the number one contender even now. I do have my reasons for accepting YOUR invitation to join AX3. See that’s the thing, right Jim? The only reason I’m in AX3 is because of your invitation. So as much as you fire away at Reno for wanting to get all his contenders on his team of Iconoclassless assholes, didn’t you kind of do the same thing? Didn’t you offer your invitation to me only AFTER I was number one contender? Only AFTER you snuffed out the Renoverse?

Yes. Yes, Jim. I am working with Theo Pryce. A man that’d sooner shoot me in the back than look at me. I’m absolutely working with him. I said “hey Unc, I’m the number one contender so let’s do an AX3 main event at High Stakes and put that fledgling little stable out of its misery. Let’s destroy them from the inside.”

Is any of that true?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Regardless of what you think and why you think it, I do have ulterior motives for accepting your invitation. It has nothing to do with the Universal title. As much as I desire being the man around here, sometimes, things are bigger. They're closer to the heart. And that is exactly what you said it was- friendship.

Did you ever get the feeling that Theo Pryce made this match just to cause greater turmoil? I mean you're so into this conspiracy theory that you're slinging shit at me because he's my uncle. You're slingin' shit at me, because I am your top contender and YOU invited me in.

Don't call me a traitor because that's not what I am.

Call me a martyr, because I'm about to take an ass whooping for what is right.

Call me a Trojan horse... because that's what I am.

But at the end of the night, I'll be the Universal Champion and all your questions get answered. Jim, I am better than you, and you're going to find that out at High Stakes.[/duke]

Click.

Fade.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
JimCaedus (06-12-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)