Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Rage Thy Enemy Pt. 2/3
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-07-2017, 04:14 AM

https://youtu.be/VbQ07yuJn9M?list=PL6aAD...5FcxsxnNAv

“Rage Thy Enemy”
Part II

2017, May 25th
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Outside Kensey’s Residence
--------------------

Continued from "Rage Thy Enemy"...

GRPD Police Chief: “Well aren’t you one to come strong out the gate? I could give you my name, but I only reserve that for my co-workers, family, and friends. You turned down the only one of those you have a chance of ever being. So if you aren’t going to back up the whole macho man act, please excuse me while I try to supervise this shit show.”

She doesn’t laugh, giggle, or even smile. Instead, the Grand Rapids Police Chief gives her own little pathetic attempt at a thousand yard stare. The stare that pierces the soul of the receiver, except it doesn’t steal or hurt. No, the thousand yard stare leaves the story of pain, sadness, and destruction. Hers is lacking real pain, nothing destructive about it, and is really nothing but sad. Well at least to the eyes of Bearded War Pig.

Who is now biting his lower lip and chuckling sarcastically at the rejection. Before he reaches down into his cargo pocket removing a small custom Marine Corps cigarette case. Well in B.W.P’s case, Doobies! To most, this would be the stupidest move in the books. That is just the thing Pig is the type of man who can take the risk factor and say, “Fuck it!” The Doobie case is opened by B.W.P’s rough and callused hands. Removing just one marijuana cigarette from the case as well as a “Dirty Deuce” custom zippo. A picture of his squad from his second deployment carved into the black steel.

The only deployment he was faced with the hardest burden of war. Losing a brother. A squad mate, someone you’d sacrifice yourself for. SSSSSTTTT CRACKLE. The flame of the Zippo ignites from a twitch of Pig’s thumb. Swiftly and gently he brings the flame to the doobie that rests between his lips. One of his hands holds the zippo while his other slowly rotates the joint to evenly burn the paper, to prevent runs. Taking a slow inhale smoke begins to roll off the tip of the skunkiest doobie the Police Chief has probably ever smelled. At least her jaw almost hitting the floor and the choking and coughing from the sweet, sweet yummy smoke she second handily inhaled.

“Hope you don’t mind, I have my medical card. After that rejection I need something to ease the pain, my heart has been severely burned. Don’t worry it won’t play any negative part into my performance either. Plenty chaotic missions I’ve ran stoned off my ass. Only a couple of puffs since we are dealing with American Citizens, plus I’m just, what was it? Consulting Associate or some suit sounding shit.”

GRPD Police Chief: “You’re good, quit flirting and go take care of my problem before the media gets wind of the situation. Hurry and make sure everything goes smoothly. Maybe I won’t retract the offer I made.”

“What? Does the devil’s lettuce not weigh in on the positive feels of our beloved Police Chief? Would it make you feel better and forget any of the shit I did and do, if I pay the fine for partaking in the decriminalized act? Don’t worry I will.”

The cockiness in Pig’s voice could almost make a nun choke a bitch. Luckily for him, the Police Chief restraints and shakes her head almost letting out a slight smile. Pig broke her professional barrier and wouldn’t know if it bit him in the ass. Instead of finishing her off with one more jab to the panty drop button. The shmuck! Who also happens to be in a freshly new relationship with Kensey Kane who doesn’t take any shit, puffs on his doobie some more. Before extending it out to the Police Chief. His cheeks blown out like squirrel gathering and storing for winter, from the smoke. Luckily for him, the Police Chief just smacks it from his hand instead of smacking him across the face.

“Okay now you’re not getting the payment for my fine, that joint was worth a lot more. Don’t worry my attitude will grow on you, plus it isn’t what you would be paying me for if I were to take the job. Now just get your men to set up a proper three hundred and sixty-degree cordon around the target house. No lights, I want complete darkness, if you can get these street lights shut off?”

GRPD Police Chief: “I’ll control my men, nothing I can do about the street lights. Just try not to get anyone hurt or worse killed.”

“For the way your present yourself and act you sure don’t have much fucking pull in this city huh? Never mind just try to keep lights a minimum while I make the breach. Is that too much to handle or can GRPD’s finest display quality task management? Seriously though a properly executed cordon is the least the people of GR’s tax dollars could afford for their security!”

Bearded War Pig smiles sleekly before turning his back to the voluptuous Police Chief. His pace is swift and quick while keeping absolutely silent. A vicious and well-trained guard dog would even have a hard time detecting his presence. After a few steps toward the target house his directing abruptly shifts to the north or to the right of the building. Once his body exits the illumination of the streetlights, Pig withdraws his custom forty caliber Smith and Wesson with a demonic grin. The mass of XWF’s Marine quickly moves into the neighboring yard of the target house and begins to charge toward the backyard.

Passing two windows of his objective home he observes an African American male who looks to be distraught and stressed beyond belief. The human target is pacing back and forth pulling at what looks to be multi-colored dreads. His hostages sit on a Victorian looking couch in the same room as the criminal. B.W.P’s back presses gently up against the side of the house as he crosses property lines. It is the heart of Grand Rapids basically so the houses are no more than a few feet from one another. For the most part anyway, a select few have up to twenty feet max.

Smiling from ear to ear, the rush from breaching a home brings back old memories. Pig can almost see his brother’s in arms stacked up behind him waiting for the “Bump.” The “Bump” in his squad was a gentle but hard enough knee from the man behind you in the stack to allow you to know he is ready on you. Marines or Soldiers will use this technique when one or more men line up to execute a raid or breach. Some teams and or squads will use a squeeze of the shoulder. More experienced combatants knew that sometimes a slight squeeze just won’t cut it in the midst of war. Guns blazing, bombs exploding, and people screaming like maniacs at the end of the world. Who in their right mind would be able to register a squeeze on their shoulder? Now a knee to the ass, you will feet, unless your ass has taken a pounding like Jenny Myst’s Badonka Donk.

Peeping his head around the back north corner of the target home rapidly four times. All four times Pig sees a clear backyard with a couple of “Sharp Shooters” set around the perimeter, most likely ordered to take a shot if given the chance. Kensey Kane now probably worried and angry that her man had to go and be a big shot is still peeking out the blinds with invisible steam rolling from her ears. Bearded War Pig’s boots press into the ground as he quickly cuts the corner he was tucked up against tightly for cover like an NFL running back. The steel barrel of his pistol aimed forward but kept tightly to his chest. The advanced room clearing shooting stance that he has just about mastered, from quality training and utilization in the field.

Swift like a lynx B.W.P continues his steady flow while clearing all threat points with the sight of eye. Once he believes the backyard to be clear he slowly moves toward the back door. With the hostages and the criminal in the front section of the house. Pig used his logical thinking skills to come up with the idea of breaching from the rear. Slowly and silent like a ninja assassin he grasps the doorknob with his left hand. With his back pressed against the house to the right of the door if you were facing toward the front of the house. While his right-hand holds his pistol barrel aiming toward the sky. His left arm is tucked under across his waistline twisting the doorknob very, very slowly.

The oak door heavy slowly creeks open, maybe a centimeter a minute. No, obviously not that slow but slow enough to not make any noise. Once the door is wide enough open to slide in without getting caught up B.W.P enters with his pistol at the “Ready,” ready to put one between a motherfuckers eyes. War Pig is a man of strong action and believes in the right to protect one's self, including up to taking another human's life. Not that Pig is hoping to tack on another confirmed kill to his belt, but better safe than sorry.

Inside the objective building, B.W.P closes the door almost at the exact same speed and tempo as when he opened it. His feet began to slowly step forward his eyes sharp even with the few puffs of sticky icky, icky he had. Clear each room that he comes by until he reaches the living room where the hostages and the assailant are located. After several moments of observing, Pig begins to act out his plan to safely retrieve the hostages the subtlest way possible. No fucking gunfire, which really is hard for Bearded War Pig. Fucking Jarheads.

Finding he is now standing in a hallway next to the staircase to the second-floor Pig knows it is time. His arm makes a throwing motion as he releases two rifle rounds from his cargo pocket up the stairs. Quickly he takes off as quiet as possible back through the kitchen and to the opposite side of the living room. The rounds were enough noise to catch the assailant’s attention. Being one of the dumber of criminals, he left the hostages alone as well. Quickly Pig acts and steps out revealing himself with his finger over his lip and his pistol aimed at the staircase. War Pig removes his finger from his lips and waves the small family over to him having them head out the same way he made entry.

Once outside the home one of GRPD’s sharpshooters notices Bearded War Pig exiting with the family safely. Now the police would have no problem doing the job they clearly weren’t cut out to do. Like a hero at the end of a fairy tale Pig places his body in between the civilians and harm as they make it to safety. Grand Rapids SWAT quickly surrounds the hero and the family as they make their way across the street and behind two armored police trucks. The ones that look like moving trucks but with a lot more steel and bullet proof glass, instead of cheap aluminum box. Now, this box truck was armored like a small tank and typically was a giant mobile can of whoop-ass ready to be opened.

Thankful and very appreciative the father of the family expresses how much of an angel and godsend Pig is. Being the war-hardened vet filled with disgruntlement and modesty barely even grunts out a “No Problem.” Luckily the father gets the hint and quickly excuses himself back to his family. B.W.P is probably more thankful for the short and to the point conversationalist he was rather than the compliment on his heroism.

All while the Police Chief is now dealing with a criminal who is claiming to be suicidal, having lost his leverage. Of course in this day and age, if a criminal claims that the police must then become responsible for basically the enemies life. Kind of similar to how in war if a U.S. soldier or Marine are to injure an enemy he is then suppose to perform first aid. Bearded War Pig now free from being checked over by EMT’s on standby since technically he is just a civilian begins searching for the Police Chief after looking up toward his girlfriend's house. Finally finding the Police Chief who is just ending a phone call on her cell phone, she doesn't look very pleased. Of course, the wild card B.W.P can't help but be a dick and approach her with a shit eating grin and throwing the shaka symbol in joyous excitement. The GRPD Police Chief just shakes her head and bites her lower lip in rage as her hands straddle those thick and seductive baby making hips of hers.

The bitchiness and dominate power stance of the Police Chief gives Pig a chub. Who wouldn't have though with the dirty thoughts that were cycling through his mind. Knowing deep down in his head she does butt stuff and eventually, he would prove it, to who? Himself. As long as Kensey finds the Chief to be attractive as well. Breaking his train of nasty sexual thoughts about the Police Chief, Pig steps closer and taps her arm like a friend would who is about to brag.

"How bout them fucking apples, you see that shit on my end. In and out, no shots fired, so what are you all waiting for go take the prick down!"

GRPD Police Chief: "Wish we could have to stand down and get him to come out on his own accord, he threatened to commit suicide."

"Bah hahaha, are you fucking serious, all bad guys have to do now is claim they are suicidal when they are about to get their asses spanked, packaged, and delivered to hell for anal torture?"

GRPD Police Chief: "Seriously not now Josh! Just go back to your house because there is nothing more we need your consultation or services as of now."

Pig shrugs his shoulders like a boss and walks away still cocky as ever and proud.

7 Hours Later...

The sexy couple of B.W.P and Kensey Kane stand on the porch as the police begin to bring the hostage taker out from the house. He had finally announced his surrender. The couple's lips press together as they exchange a little tongue massage, won't call it a french kiss, because the French are pussies! After the romantic exchange Pig then hops over the front rail of the porch landing soft and ready to move. His legs pump as he slightly jogs toward the police line, making to a foot next to the Police Chief he notices the arrested man is Killer J. For those that don't remember or whatever, Killer J is a man B.W.P once had a run in with about territory, who is now again in his territory. Like a very dominate and testosterone filled male dog Pig snaps. Charging in like a Pitbull from hell!

"You fucking little shit ghetto rat bastard, I'm going to hang you by your baby balls bitch!"

To be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
(06-07-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-13-2017), JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-08-2017), Theo Pryce (06-07-2017)