Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Rage Thy Enemy
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-03-2017, 06:24 PM

The Road to GOLD... Act II
“Rage thy Enemy”

Continued from The Road to GOLD... Act I...

2017, May 25th
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Outside Kensey’s Residence
--------------------

With swag kind of like 50 Cent, Bearded War Pig walks across the side porch with his caveman/guerilla alpha strut. Black synthetic single shoulder holster clipped around a midnight flak jacket with one of his custom flat black .40 S&W with the words “Dirty Deuces” in charcoal gray etched across the upper receiver. Oh, and if you are wondering yes it is solid metal, so it does hurt like hell to be pistol-whipped by. Taking his last step of the porch to the sidewalk that leads from the porch down to the main street sidewalk. Pig passes the mailbox to the right of him as he continues following the cement path toward NE College Avenue.

One of the police officers on the street notices Pig and aims his assault rifle toward B.W.P. Having more than plenty of close calls with rounds whizzing just centimeters from his head, torso, legs, and feet. The simple gesture of aiming a weapon at the combat seasoned Marine doesn’t faze him one bit. War Pig continues walking as if nothing is going on, which catches the officer off guard. Luckily Bearded War Pig isn’t a man of color or he’d probably of received a racially inspired valley of bullets spread in his direction. Thank the Lord for white privilege or proper training for that specific officer; B.W.P was only met with a command.

Officer of the Law: “Sir please stop right there and raise your hands now!”

“What the hell for dipshit?”

Officer Dipshit: “Sir I will not ask you again stop and raise your hands!”

“Now why in the fuck do I need to do that? Since when is it against the law in Michigan to walk anywhere besides posted places, let alone my private property open carry? My name is Joshua Schuler, Sergeant United States Marine Corps, and citizen of the freest country on Earth. You know the countries constitution you swore to protect against foreign and domestic just like myself! Now I am going to tell you to lower that rifle Dickweed before I assess that you are an enemy of my beloved constitution!”

Nervous jitters begin to take over Officer Dipshit’s body. Beads of sweat slowly form on his forehead as he falls into confusion. Is Bearded War Pig a threat or just a concerned citizen who believes his role as a Marine in some ways still thrives? Quickly without out missing a beat Pig draws his custom pistol and aims down the sight. Smiling sickly as thoughts of War begin to ping pong inside his mind. Pig stares between the back rear sights to the center front post sticking up off the tip of his barrel. Nothing fancy just the standard sights with a custom paint job, neon pink markers. Nothing like knowing such a pussy ass color would align his eyesight with his mark. Which was typically deadly.

You bet your ass his mark was between Officer Dipshit’s turd brown eyes. In the peripherals’ of Pig, fellow officers begin to walk toward the scene. Leaving their posts on the house that they had originally cordoned off for some kind of threat. Not a real concern of his yet for they walk lazily and lead-footed. Arms at rest, not a single rifle butt stock in a shoulder. Pig tilts his head and knows by his targets demeanor just chuckles a little before clearing his throat.

“Okay fuck stick you raised your rifle first, without a single damn reason. Now we can have a swinging dick contest and stare one another down like a bunch of fairy fucks who can’t figure out who gets the suck stick first? Sorry! I don’t bat for that team, so either you fucking get Froggy, or lower that damn rifle SON!”

Nervously the officer lowers his rifle. In an instant Pig holsters, his pistol and slowly walks toward the officer with his hands half way up. Smart-Ass like a teenage punk B.W.P winks with the intention to flaunt alpha stature like a PIMP. Officer Dipshit still slightly nervous begins to relax more. At least enough to stop sweating like a fat pimple faced virgin touching his first set of breasts, maybe even just one. Why the sudden release of panic and feeling of comfort? Three more officers two with the exact rifle as the rookie B.W.P PUNK’d (Make someone lose their wits or make them your bitch), with slight personalization differences. The fourth officer female and only one of them not wearing some kind of headwear. She has a holstered forty caliber dangling on the right side of a nice set of luscious breasts. That is right you can see her breasts pressing through her black t-shirt under her GRPD midnight blue unbuttoned jacket.

“Fuck me sideways... Sorry about that just got a little concerned when I had all sorts of lights flashing through the windows. Couldn’t help but tact up (dress in tactical attire) and check things out myself. Inactive Sergeant United States Marine Corps, don’t mean to be a dick or anything but this is the sloppiest fucking cordon I’ve ever laid eyes on. Hell boots fresh out of SOI perform better than this slop. Seriously though mam not to be disrespectful but this raid or whatever it is you are doing is looking like a bag of dicks! You are the police chief I am sure, only one walking around like a four-star general in a hot zone.”

Respectfully yet very lazily Pig salutes the lady even though he normally never salutes anyone since he left the Marine Corps. Her clit twitches as she stares through the slight darkness at a hunky Alpha. One with confidence and obviously served in the military, his cursing and manors were a dead give away. If you couldn’t figure it out on your own. Well, the Police Chief a military gal herself figured it out by his vest and armor. Military grade he’s used on every deployment from the beginning. Suddenly the Police Chief smiles a little as she extends a hand meeting pig at the sidewalk in front of Kensey’s yard. Most likely Kensey being a woman is peeping through the blinds like a noisy Nancy. The Police Chiefs hands are soft and smooth. Freshly moistened with coconut-scented lotion.

GRPD Police Chief: “Well shit sergeant let me apologize for my men and women’s lack of training. They don’t get the time nor level of training we got inside the military. I was Army. Except I wasn’t on the enlisted side like I presume you were. I was a helo Commander and Medic trained. Let’s just say it is in my bloodline to shine. *She rubs her collars as she turns back toward the subject house with a smile* So since you seem to be full of confidence, why don’t you take charge. Fuck maybe if you actually bite as hard as you bark, there could be a private consultant contract that needs some fresh ink... *Her last statement said under her breath but loud enough for B.W.P who smiles at her right side.*

“Bah hahaha! Now don’t get me wrong sweet cakes I have mad respect for the Army. My father served thirteen years before they forced him out. One soldier, I can honestly call my hero. Half the reason I am standing here right now ready to drop my cock and rock some fuckstain’s world! Just I’m not looking for work, got plenty of options for that, just want my neighborhood to be a safe and clean haven for any constitutionally abiding citizen of the United States. Try not to take it so hard if you can’t keep up. What’s the situation and mission at task? Obviously, the house two houses down directly across College Ave is target building. Why?”

GRPD Chief of Police: “Okay I have scum bag inside the home of a married couple who have children. Took them hostage after fleeing from an officer after discharging a firearm. To our knowledge, no one is harmed. The suspect hasn’t demanded anything so far. Actually, no contact has been attempted from either side. Honestly, your slick stunt to impress your probably new lady friend detoured me from making contact through one of the parent's cell phones. So if this goes south I’ll put the blame on you tough guy.”

Licking his lips as they walk down the sidewalk across Lydia the perpendicular street from College Ave south of Kensey’s home. The remark about his new girlfriend was impressive, shocking to the savagely witted B.W.P who stops the police chief as soon as they reach the corner of the T-shaped intersection. Pig spins his body back toward the target house and shielding the Police Chief. Looking down into her sparkling hazel eyes Bearded War Pig smiles and gently grazes her cheek with the back of his hand.

“It ain’t going south sweet chee... Chance I could get your name, just in case? I should at least know who I am trying to impress for fuck's sake!

To be continued...
--------------------------------------
"Living for the Perished."

2017, June 3rd
Bearded War Pig's Eighty
Lake Station, Michigan
-----------

My flat black El Camino sits on the edge of the forty acres of clear cut freshly plowed and corn planted farm land. Well, two of the acres are used for parties, where it is nothing but sand, perfect for fast toys, and raging bonfires. Two of my favorite hobbies, close to my ultimate favorite anything to do with guns. My passenger door is open with my competition stereo blasting my favorite Hick-Hop mix toward the group of family and friends. Including artists like Upchurch, The Lacs, Big Smo, Jawga Boyz, Bukshot, Moonshine Bandits, Yelawolf, and much more. The crowd is dancing drinking beer, doing shots, and sipping shine. Amongst the crowd is my two brothers Zachary and Brandon, two no-nonsense mother fuckers like myself. The only reason I'm not having any problem with my lady letting loose amongst the rough folk I run with. If any cock sucking dumb shit decides to get too touchy or lippy someone will be there to fuck them up in my absence. With a small digital camcorder in my right hand and a bottle of PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon for you unfamiliar) in my left. I walk away from the noise out of the open past a few small pine trees into a small area with a shine still set up running to a small creek to my left. Smiling with a grin from ear to ear stoned out of my mind and a slight alcohol buzz I turn the camcorder on facing it toward myself as I take a swig of my PBR.

"Damn it feels great to be a free man. Yeah, most of you in the XWF Universe are probably wondering how the hell can I be smiling and partying right now. Well, one I'm a fuckin Marine. Secondly, I'm alive. Third I have friends and family. Fourth is I'm a damn American. Last but not least I am blessed with a chance to win 25,000 dollars and perform for all of my War Hogs at High Stakes! Yeah, I am coming off a loss against our Universal Champion. So fucken what? It is all weed, shine, and grand fucking times. No tears or fears in this field, the Universe spoke and I accept it's plan. It wants this Piggly Wiggly son uv uh bitch to take the longer and more challenging road to Gold. Can't blame her I haven't quite paid my dues in the wrestling world.

So having a losing record since my return one and two I believe. Like I said ain't nothing but weed, shine, and good ole times round here. So give me a break my memory is a little blurred. Can you blame me, it's the fucking beginning of an epic Saturday night dammit. Hope all who are tuned in live are as excited and pumped as me. Steve Davids and Charon are going to have one hell of a good time in the ring, as long as they are charismatic and prideful as I am. Full of life and honored to be alive, I owe it to the brothers I won't be able to touch again until Valhalla. We all owe it to them because there is evil all around this globe that wants to control and enslave us all that they gave their lives to keep that evil at bay.

High Stakes Two is the next stretch of road to GOLD! I know it will be bumpy, curvy, and most likely the worse conditions ever. Hell not only do I face the "King Slayer" Steve Davids and someone named Charon in a ladder match but I will also get to participate in a Royal Rumble? You have got to be fucking kidding me, who the hell paid management to slob all over my knob? High Stakes Two? More like Bearded War Pig gets to fuck shit up all over The Four Kings Coliseum. Hopefully, the four kings have insurance because I am going to bust ass, break shit, and conduct WAR!

No fucking participant is safe if you have a match at High Stakes eat your fucking Wheaties. I don't care if I am broken and limp from the ladder match my ass will still make it to the ring for the Rumble. Winning the Rumble is my game plan. If I have to take on superstar after superstar, fraction after fraction, or even boss after boss I will eliminate everyone involved until I am the last. No this is not where I will claim my gold but it is where I'll bring myself closer and closer.

Steve Davids, I've studied tapes of you since your return you have exactly what I hope to show and develop as a wrestler. I feel as if we could have a good time drinking beer and training, don't know if you partake in the ganja but that could be fun as well. No homo though, you just seem like a guy I could get along with, outside of the ring of course. Come High Stakes and the bell rings cool guy or not I'll smash a fucking ladder into that purrty face, repeatedly if need be. Nothing personal I just am sick of looking like a loser when I know and all the War Hogs (B.W.P fans DUH!) know that isn't the case. I'm sure you are thinking who the hell is this cock smoke and why am I even booked in a match against him? Simple the world obviously must know you are a King Slayer! Management wants to see if you can be a Hog Slayer, with a twenty-five thousand dollar kicker.

I don't know about you but that could buy me a lot of ammo and paper targets of some of my enemies. Yeah, that would be fucking nice, not that I am hurting for cash, but who can pass up a good fight for money? Not this fucking guy, I was born swinging probably busted the doctor straight on the tip of his soft jaw. Kind of like how I will be busting you Davids and Charon in the jaw as many times as it will take to keep you both down long enough to climb the ladder and grasp the briefcase filled with Twenty Five Thousand dollars!"

Staring into the camera like a crazed kid in a candy shop I slowly raise the camcorder up past my face. Showing the viewers the stars starting to become visible with the nightfall. Taking a couple more swigs from my bottle of PBR before I toss it in a small plastic bin buried in the ground half full of empty's. Ten cent deposit, mama didn't raise any fool!

To be continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
(06-12-2017), (06-03-2017), (06-12-2017), JackCain (06-03-2017), JimCaedus (06-04-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-04-2017), Theo Pryce (06-12-2017)