Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humbling the Humble
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2013, 01:05 PM

Yeah, I'm a pretty humble guy. After what transpired on Impact, I'm humbled further. I enjoy the stories I write. Some more then others, but you get the point. Just because I enjoy them, doesn't mean others will. I've said it time and again that I came here to express my creativity and not for wins and losses. Wins are great when they come, losses are dissapointing, but I'm here for the writing. I never considered myself a "top" talent. Creativity-wise yeah probably. Writing-wise, maybe not so much. Let's face it. I'm my own worst critic.

You decision makers around here obviously think I'm better than I think I am. Does that statement make sense? The title of this post says it all. I'm thankful and honored, win or lose, that number 1, Sebastian Duke took part in back to back main events. Number 2, you guys included Duke in that big crazy ending of LAST Impact. Number 3, you intend to include Duke even further.

Again, I'm thankful, humbled, and certainly honored.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(01-14-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 01:11 PM

Nah, don't get your hopes up.

We're killing 'Duke' off on Warfare.

The rainbow glitter builds up in his rectum and he suffers from 'human combustion.'
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-08-2016)
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-14-2013, 09:54 AM

I meant to reply to this earlier. Great match on Impact, Duke. I look forward to working with you again. Keep doing what you do.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelus's post:
(01-14-2013)