Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Weekends Like This...
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2013, 11:21 AM

It's weekends like this that drive me crazy in footbawl!! I predicted 49ers, Seahawks, Broncos & Patriots victories. The Broncos had 2 timeouts with 31 seconds left in a tie game. They kneel the ball..... ITS THE FREAKIN PLAYOFFS!! Launch that bitch down the field. Worst case scenario the Ravens pick it off with little time to do anything with it and zero timeouts. Play for the win... Don't play to NOT lose.... It's amazing that Tim Tebow has more Bronco playoff victories then Peyton Manning... PEYTON MANNING!

Now, I chatted earlier this week with Randall Cross about the matchups this weekend. We both agreed that the Seattle Seahawks might be the best team left. Young, hungry, and a great young QB named Russell Wilson. I'm watching their game with the falcons as I type this and.... absolutely flat... No energy... They were down 13-0 when they made it inside the Falcons 20. 3rd and 1 - stuffed. 4th and 1 - stuffed. Why would you not go for the 3 points there? I'd rather get something on the board rather then nothing. Instead you turn the ball over to the Falcons who proceed to score another touchdown and go up 20-0.

Questionable calls. Very. God, I love this game.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 12:31 PM

Ravens v. Broncos = Game of the Year
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 12:50 PM

All I have to say is United 2-1 Liverpool
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2013, 01:23 PM

lol.... I said Footbawl! I guess I meant 'handegg'
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 01:31 PM

Lol just joining the joy. Biggest derby match (do you have them in the US?) of the year and we won it home and away.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-13-2013, 01:50 PM

I hope the texans win today!! Fuck Tom brady

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-13-2013, 01:54 PM

no idea what a derby match is lol... we got horse races (derby's)... and car derby's... much more fun
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 01:59 PM

A derby is when two close cities with a deep rivalry face eachother. You dont have cities there you have 'franchises' so I doubt you'd understand the emotion of the games
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 02:05 PM

what about roller derby? aka gladiators on skates!

'merca
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-13-2013, 03:05 PM

the NFL has deep rivalries.... dating back to the original inception on the league in 1920...
Hate Post Like Post