Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Cadryn Tiberius -vs- "The Outlaw" Brian Harris
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 08:03 AM

Outlaw?

Son, please. You look like the type of dude to binge watch Son's Of Anarchy on Netflix, all while begging your mom to bring you another couple of Hot Pockets. Are you gonna show me a picture of your Harley, too? And by "your" Harley, I actually mean your "Uncles" Harley. And actually, by "Uncle" I mean the dude that touched your no-no squares when you were in the third grade, who set off this entire little diatribe of you being an "outlaw". Tell me more about how you're looking for justice and how you're going to rid the XWF of the filth. But, sadly, Uncle Sid ain't here my man. The only dude you're fittin' to come to blows with is this man right here. The epitome of real man, the essence of excellence, the real outlaw, Cadryn Tiberius.

It's ironic that I show my true colors and all of a sudden there's already another "outlaw" popping up around here.

Good luck, partner, you'll need it.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Vincent Lane (04-20-2017) [-]

Messages In This Thread
Cadryn Tiberius -vs- "The Outlaw" Brian Harris - by Cadryn Tiberius - 04-20-2017, 08:03 AM