Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 11:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Myst
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2017, 09:37 PM

So looking at the roster page for her it is damn near perfect for the view that I have of her but I have a lot of big plans coming for Jenny in the near future and would like to be able to log on Azhar to post and things like that. I'm also planning on possibly getting her going as a wrestler as well, but the original Handler and creator is no longer with us I don't believe and has not been able to be contacted so I was wondering if there was a way that I could login as Jenny

I could make a new one and copy that one but could a staff member perhaps change the password, allowing me access?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2017, 06:08 AM

I gotchu.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2017, 06:15 AM

Ahhh, so the Jenny Myst account is "unregistered." Not 100% sure how that happened but I can't do anything with it, I don't think. There's no password to change.

You could make a new account with that name and just copy and paste the roster, though.

Hate Post Like Post