Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's Next: RP #1
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2017, 01:31 PM

Thursday, March 2, 2017 | 8:57 AM Local Time | Illuminatus Compound | Old Saybrook, Connecticut

When we last left the future Vatican King, it was the current King, Sebastian Duke pulling his son from the military operations against the Islamic State. Incensed with anger and fury, Thaddeus walked out of the meeting and hasn’t said a word to his father since. If you’re keeping track, that operation was more than a month ago. The King retreated to Vatican City. The Prince left not long after landing, finding himself at his ancestral home back in the States.

To the victors go the spoils. Sometimes in professional wrestling, even the losers get the spoils. Thaddeus Duke showed up big league against the Universal Champion Chris Chaos but failed to secure the win. A lot was said leading in. Thaddeus Duke was green and inexperienced. Chris Chaos’ win record was inflated by facing inferior talent. And really that’s just scratching the surface. For as much as those things may well be true, it’s easy to see two things: 1… Chris Chaos is as good as he thinks he is. 2… Thaddeus Duke truly arrived in the main event scene of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. The two pushed each other to the absolute limit and it truly could have gone either way. It was a rare pay per view quality main event played out on national television.

Chris Chaos didn’t disappoint.

Neither did Thaddeus Duke.

Thaddeus Duke lies in his bed at the Compound, not really sleeping but not really awake. He, like any other human, is sore after the instant classic that was Chaos versus Duke. He had his ass kicked, but there’s no doubt in his mind, he left Chaos sore as well.

His door creaks open as Jim enters the room.

”It’s time to get up sunshine. The world doesn’t stop because Thaddeus Duke is reflecting on losing a match.”

Jim likes to poke at him. They poke each other. Because that’s sort of what friends do. They make fun of each other, because really, in today’s world, that’s how friends show their affection to one another.

”Is my face okay?”

”What do you mean?” Jim asks as he opens the drapes, allowing the New England sunlight into the Prince’s room.

”I bled from my face, Jim.”

”Some scrapes, and a little bruising. You’ll heal.”

”Is my face still pretty though? That’s the important thing.”

”I’ve got news for ya, Thad, it never was.

“Anyway, get your ass up. We have a lot of travel today.”

”What the fuck you mean we have a lot of travel today? I literally just got back from Mexico like… what the hell time is it?” he asks as he’s aimlessly searching around different objects on his closest night stand, trying to find the clock that doesn’t exist.

”What are you looking for?”

”Whole stole my fucking clock, Jim?”

”You don’t have a clock.”

Thaddeus slumps back down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. ”Oh. That explains why I can’t find it.”

”That’s what she said.

“It’s about 9, by the way.”

”Dude, we landed less than six hours ago. Why the hell am I traveling?”

”As horrifying as this may sound, you’re the public face of the Illuminatus. Matthew has you traveling for a bit on official visits to a few nations. He calls it, friendship building.

“Very few of the worlds governments actually recognize us as a legitimate government. This mission is meant to familiarize them with us, and us with them.

“Also, its a good opportunity for you, my friend, to experience other nations’ cultures.”

Thaddeus finally makes his way out of bed but with his phone in hand as he heads toward his private bathroom.

”Jesus.”

”What?” asks Thaddeus as he passes by, thumbing on his phone.

”I had no idea you were butt ass naked.”

Thaddeus stops, looks down, then back at his phone and continues heading toward his bathroom.

”Neither did I.”

”I think we see too much of each other,” Jim says with a laugh.

”You lying bitch.

“You know you got eyes for me.”

”That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever heard.”

”And I’m the one that needs to get in touch with other cultures.”

Thaddeus disappears into the bathroom.

After around a half hour, the next Xtreme Champion emerges from the bathroom, dressed in style from, head to toe. The black Armani suit is tailored to perfection. With no ties and a loose collar, the boy-king as so many like to call him these days, is set to travel.

While the Prince showered, James packed his things for the trip ahead.

”How long is this trip?” Thaddeus asks. He’s annoyed he wasn’t consulted, but at the same time, he’s also pretty excited to travel to places he hasn’t been. Being part of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and the Warfare brand that typically travels to different parts of the world, he’s been many places, but he’s never really had the time to stop and smell the roses.

”It doesn’t seem to end,” he states, knowing full well Thaddeus is going to question him further, he proceeds with more explanation. ”Your father pulled you from the operations against the Islamic State. While neither of us agree with that decision, he felt it was best to get you out there that way you can stay involved.

“Building relationships throughout the world is definitely important.”

Thaddeus says nothing, but gives a very perturbed look about his face.

”Thaddeus, do you want me to talk as your friend or your subordinate?”

”Friend would be nice.”

”Whether anyone likes it or not, even you, you are the face of the Illuminatus. Your father may be King, but he has the personality of a god damn block of wood. One day, you will be King. All of these relationships that you forge now, will outlast your father, and when you do take the throne, whenever that will be, the Illuminatus will be that much stronger.

“Beginning to build trust and build allies around the world is key to our survival.”

”He’s going to botch the military.”

”He might.”

”He didn’t fight in either war. Yeah he drove that stupid truck through the countryside to snatch me out of Poland, but that was the extent of his military involvement.

“My men don’t respect him. They fear him, but that’s not the same thing. They’ll begrudgingly do his bidding. But they won’t have their heart in it. The first time he sends my men into something, most of them aren’t coming back.

“He’ll destroy everything my grandfather spent his entire life building.”

Unlike the typical Thaddeus, he grabs his own bags and heads for the door. He stops and tosses his bags to the floor and throws a right hand through the door itself.

”I’ll be god damned if I’m going to let him destroy the Illuminatus with his selfish arrogance, his stupid ass short fuse, and his inability to lead a fucking marching band let alone the Illuminatus Military… MY Illuminatus Military!”

”What are you saying?”

”What I’m saying is if I have to depose him to save the Illuminatus, that’s exactly what the fuck I’ll do! You name me even one of my soldiers that would back him over me.”

James stands in silence.

”Don’t worry, I’ll wait.”

Still. Silence.

”Thaddeus, you’re my Prince but you’re...”

”Oh fuck off with titles. My dad called himself a King when he was feuding with John Madison. It just stuck. All he is, is a lonely aging man that’s miserable enough to draw the life out of anyone and everyone that comes near him. He wears a crown, but he is no King.

“The Illuminatus has about 500,000 people. 490,000 of them are my fucking military. What the hell is he the King of? He’s a god damn mayor at best!

“You know what my first act would be if I did take the crown? Abolish the god damn crown. That’s what.

“Where the fuck we going?”

”Scotland!” Jim shouts in his best Sean Connery impression.

”Good. Let’s go to Scotland.”

A lot of shit was flung over the last two weeks between your current Universal Champion Chris Chaos, and your next Xtreme Champion… That’s me, for imbeciles who don’t keep score. At any rate, it was readily apparent that there really was no respect to be had between us. He might never admit it, but he respects me now. He learned I’m not just some run of the mill cookie cutter rookie that gains a couple of wins here and there. He won the match. That much is for sure. But he knows I came to win. He knows that I am as good as he is. He knows that Thaddeus Duke is the real fucking deal.

My hat is off to Chris Chaos. It was a great match. It was a fun match. It stole the show just like any match yours truly is involved in. Some may look at these Warfare cards on the interwebs and wonder why the Lethal Lottery isn’t the main event on them and I’ll tell you just why that is. Chris Chaos transcends the main event caliber gimmick that is Lethal Lottery. He’s bigger than that. He now knows that Thaddeus Duke transcends it too. If you need further proof of that, you only need to look at the next one. Lethal Lottery doesn’t take the main stage. Chris Chaos takes the main event. Thaddeus Duke takes the main event. Why? Because true, honest to God greatness, rises above the need for gimmicks.

Chris Chaos is himself.

Thaddeus Duke is himself.

We don’t put on a show and emit false bravado to make ourselves look bigger and better than we really are. That’s greatness. Chaos is great. I’m great. Oh, but Thaddeus, you’re a good guy, you’re not supposed to say you’re great. You’re supposed to stay humble. Get the hell out of here with that noise. Trust me, my fans won’t mind me reminding doubters that I am, in fact, great. My fans already know it and truth be told, they’ve known it ever since day one when I first stepped through the door here.

Even further truth, with each passing opponent, whether I win or I lose, once the bell rings at the end, that opponent knows its the truth too.

Hear me say it. I respect Chris Chaos and his ability in that ring. I was wrong about one thing. He does make his opponents better. He does force his opponents to rise to the occasion. Chris might even put his pride aside and tell you all that Thaddeus Duke rose to the occasion. But let’s be real. I don’t really need his nod or his seal of approval. Chris Chaos was one match of hundreds to come.

Who’s next?

Who’s next is the same as who was first.

It’s been well over a month, maybe even closer to two months, I don’t know, since I silenced the snooze fest that is Gabe Reno in the middle of the ring to become the number one contender to the Unified Xtreme Championship. I’ve waited patiently. I’ve sat back and waited, just doing my thing as I normally do, waiting for Lane or JJ or anybody with a little testicular fortitude to come out and say ‘ok look, Duke is the contender, the champion is here, let’s get this thing done.’

Instead, like always they drag their feet, proving time after time that Lane’s ineptitude trickles down his chin to his subordinates like the cum from Roxy Cotton’s dick. Trickle down stupidity at its finest.

Enough about Lane and his bitches.

The artist, and I use that term loosely, formerly known as Ghost Tank. What is he now, Jim?

Broken Oswald something or other.

Not yet.

He doesn’t know what truly broken is until Warfare inside that electrified hell in a cell where I will truly break him. I’m going to annihilate this annoying carbon copy of, if you can believe it, an even shittier wrestler than Oswald is himself. I’m going to take my time. I’m going to make this fuck wish he was never born. I’m going to make this piece of shit worthless scrotum cry like the little whining bitch that we all know him to be. I’m going to slowly rip him apart until there is nothing left and with someones God as my witness on March 15, Thaddeus Duke will become the NEW XWF Unified Xtreme Champion.

The true Duke legacy begins on March 15 with the next generation fulfilling his destiny in becoming a bona fide champion.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
75-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Taco (03-03-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-04-2017), Vincent Lane (03-15-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thaddeus Duke's post!
(03-03-2017)