Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy special thanks
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-02-2017, 10:07 PM

I just wanted to say I am thrilled with the turnout for my Anarchy special. There are a couple matches that are closer than I anticipated so I'm waiting for another opinion on those and then will be posting the results tomorrow at some point, either before or after work. Or possibly during work if I get a long enough break to type up the quick summary style matches.

Once the results are up, I'll be putting up a thread to gain some feedback and to establish if you guys have enough interest for me to make Anarchy a regular occurrence with the same (or similar, possibly varying week to week) easy format we used this week!

Thanks all for the tremendous turnout and very entertaining RPs! Although I think we can all agree The Spartan's RP was possibly the RP of the month, right? If you haven't checked out his RP yet, you NEED to!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-03-2017), Oliver Last (03-02-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2017, 10:19 PM

I enjoyed this show a lot. It's easier to just have fun and write whatever... No pressure lol.

It's also a good show for newer guys who may not be capable of writing longer RPS to shine. I'm looking at RANDOM! Random put up some fine work on Anarchy.

This would also be a damn fine show for Justin Sayn to improve on.

And of course, it's now the official home of Darren Zirado.

Come on Shane, don't force Zirado into the unemployment line!

Have a heart!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Oliver Last (03-02-2017)
Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2017, 10:47 PM

The Spartan's rp is a thing of beauty. Pretty sure he destroyed me in our match too. I only hope he can give me some pointers so I can improve my game.

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mick Ashcroft Offline
That monster in the tan trench coat

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-02-2017, 11:00 PM

Fun show, for sure. I'd definitely participate again.

[Image: VgskqdY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post