Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Updates
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-09-2013, 05:39 AM

Warfare may be a bit delayed again this week. I'm exhausted and going to get some sleep. I'm hoping this will give me some more time also to collect a few opinions on some of the closer matches that took place this week. Everyone did a great job this week and I want to reflect that on the show and make sure I get as many opinions as I can before I make the final calls on some of the close matches. I apologize everyone, but look forward to results some time this afternoon between late evening. The new card will also come shortly thereafter as well.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-09-2013, 05:47 AM

No worries dude get some sleep

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-09-2013, 01:09 PM

Get r done!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-09-2013, 03:08 PM

I was out of action this week as far as GM duties, but from the looks of it that main event is pretty close. I just wanna say good job to both Knight and Davids. I think you both deserve some recognition after that one, and I look forward to developing a good storyline with you guys. This is the kind of competition that Warfare needs!
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

05-09-2013, 04:04 PM

(05-09-2013, 03:08 PM)John Madison Said: I was out of action this week as far as GM duties, but from the looks of it that main event is pretty close. I just wanna say good job to both Knight and Davids. I think you both deserve some recognition after that one, and I look forward to developing a good storyline with you guys. This is the kind of competition that Warfare needs!

Out of character this means a lot: as far as I am concerned I am happy if I win or lose as this is far by the best I have ever written but also the best I have ever read. As said; Duke is the best wrestler on Warfare currently, and I want to be up there. I hope this week proves that. I would love to work with KnightMask in the future, we bounced off each others work well.... That's my opinion anyway.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-09-2013, 05:00 PM

I'm glad you see things that way, Davids. Win or lose, always take pride in your work.

It's a good way to look at things. If I was 0-31 it wouldn't bother me. I just love writing.

Wins are great, losses are less great, but as long as you enjoy what you write, nothing else matters.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

05-09-2013, 05:21 PM

(05-09-2013, 05:00 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: I'm glad you see things that way, Davids. Win or lose, always take pride in your work.

It's a good way to look at things. If I was 0-31 it wouldn't bother me. I just love writing.

Wins are great, losses are less great, but as long as you enjoy what you write, nothing else matters.

To be honest all my credit goes to Wallace. I think he knew he would get the best out of me by putting me up against people I could work off.... I think that in my own arrogance I know when I'm going to win and when I'm going to lose. This week I have no idea, and to be honest I don't mind. KnightMask, yourself and Wallace have made this week extremely fun. I don't feel like it's a chore to try and win this week... I just want my characters story and personality to develop.

Sorry if that was a big bulk of gay truth haha.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

05-09-2013, 05:30 PM

Don't get me wrong though... I want too win!

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-09-2013, 07:01 PM

Yeah, all I can say is....I really, really loved working with everyone this week! This was really fun stuff...to read, to write, etc.

Work sucked this week, so this...this was really awesome!

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-10-2013, 03:23 PM

Bruce is a dead man!! But great work all

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post