Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctors Orders
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-15-2017, 02:06 PM

Ghost Tank Broken Oswald Autism Autem Sephtis is walking though the hallways, day dreaming, thinking about what life would be like without C.Diff broken brilliance, when suddenly...TRAP SILENCER! Trax comes out of nowhere and hits his patented super kick, before standing over the downedX-Treme Champion smiling.

Hey man... sorry about that, but a certain old and frail raisins-for-nuts Doctor suggested I set my sights on you and the Xtreme Championship in one of his bland and monotone promos recently, and you know, I'm NEVER one to go against Doctors orders, so fuck it.

Trax drops down and nonchalantly pins the champion by hooking his leg with one arm while flipping the bird to the camera with the other, clearly sending a message to a certain Doctor as a ref appears to count the pin.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-15-2017, 02:49 PM

Soon, Trax would be hit in the head by a... belt?! Attached to it is an angry black man!

"BOY! You best be lookin' at me when I'm whoopin' yo ass or else you'll wish we was on a gotdamn plantation in the old days and a slave massa was whoopin' yo ass instead of me!"

In the distraction, before the ref is milliseconds from counting the three, Oswald would kick out, then slides away as the angry middle-aged black man continues to beat Trax with the belt

"This is why I left yo mama! Bitch had no got damn respect! None! And she couldn't suck dick good!"

In the confusion on if the man was actually his father, Oswald rose to his feet

"Brother Johnson!"

He holds out his arms, puts his head back

"I knew you'd come!"

Soon Trax would meet a huge knee smacking straight into the side of his jaw, causing a loud crack to be heard.

"Thank you for your help, Brother Samuels."

He then looks ahead as if looking into a camera then grins, like a normal person as if there was a joke everyone should know and laugh about, even though it would only be a joke a select few would understand

"No, that was not your father, Brother Johnson. It was an actor I had paid prior, thanks to the vision bestowed upon me, hours in advance of your attempt. He was hiding outside of plain sight."

He would lift Trax up onto his feet before placing his head between his legs, would then hoist him up into position on his shoulders

"Prepare to be DELETED!"

He popped Trax up into the air, and what followed is a massively spiked The DELETION! upon Trax, slamming him head first into the ground, splitting his head open, which would need several staples when rushed into the E.R.

"You now join the ranks, Brother Johnson, of those that are OBSOLETE! Ahhhhohhhhhh, yyessss!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 07:29 PM

Plantation- you really said that. Who is going to end this? Let's make it 30k.

This is the Champion folks

Broken Oswald

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-15-2017, 08:49 PM

"Brother Kato! I didn't tell that man to say such a thing. He totally went off script! I think Brother Samuels really hated Brother Johnson. All I wanted him to do was start hitting him, break his concentration! I will not be asking for his aide again, if this is his way of going off script! Also Brother Kato, if you keep adding X-Bux to the bounty, you will end up having to give me all of your money! Though since you are in a managerial position, I believe the monetary gains granted for us to purchase things from the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff store, is no object to you, wouldn't you say? However, if you continue to up the bounty, you'll be without X-Bux until your next big paycheck. Am I right, Brother Kato?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 06:33 PM

Time will tell Ozzy