Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Clubbin'.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-10-2017, 04:49 PM

Camera opens outside a trance club somewhere in America. Need a more precise location? Too fuckin' bad!! Kid Kool and Christina Nash are rolling in Kool's yellow Mustang, jet black stripes painted across the top. Kid smiles to Christina, holding her hand in his... as she reaches in to kiss him on the lips. The camera cuts out before the two are spotted walking through the front door.

Kool and Nash head for the dance floor after downing some Strawberry Daquiris. They hold eachother close as they dance to a fast, uptempo remix of an INXS classic. "I love you to the moon and back!!" wails Christina.. "To HEAVEN and back, babydoll!" Nash and Kool swap spit once again, when Kid receives a tap on his shoulder, causing him to turn around and find someone looking the pair down...

|tbc|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-10-2017, 05:21 PM

"Brother Gardella! How blessed it is to finally meet you!"

Soon the music turns and changes into a Moonlight Sonata dance song befitting the club scene

"I don't think we've ever had the pleasure of meeting one another, Brother Gardella! I am the Broken one, Oswald Autem Sephtis! You may call me Broken Oswald for short, if you so desire. How are you this eve?"

He looks at Kid Kool as if staring straight into his soul, wide and wild eyed, his weird off-putting almost Cheshire Cat-like smile.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Kid Kool (02-11-2017)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-11-2017, 12:21 PM

Kid Kool shakes Broken's hand...

KK: Hey there, bro, I'm glad to meet you! My gal and I have been doing just fine, aside from a couple of losses in the ring. But, I'm not lettig those get me down. I believe I have the power to spring back up and make a name for myself and my friends in the Reevoluton. Decent song they're playing... So, what kind of plans do you have for the XWF?

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-11-2017, 02:44 PM

"Brother Gardella, my plans will eventually be revealed in due time! Just understand that the Ex Dubbayew Eff is going to become a land of DELETION! Ahhhhhohhhhhh

Mmyeessss.

Plans have already gone underway! As you see! My first act was to retrieve the Championship of X-Treme!"

He opens the Hellraiser Warrior's cassock a bit near the waist, revealing the XWF X-Treme title.

"Time and time again since I attained it, several have tried and failed!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Kid Kool (07-05-2018)