Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can somebody help me out?
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2017, 11:09 PM

Graves sees Broken Oswald, the former Ghost Tank standing in line at Kmart. Graves decides that this is a good time to try out his new move.

BROKICK!

Graves covers Oswald

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-09-2017, 12:30 AM

Oswald kicks out of the lame pin, and moves to stand upright, baring his teeth in the odd smile, and sees Graves

"Brother Graves!

I knew you'd come!"

He slammed his foot into Graves's stomach hard enough to make him spit out the contents of his belly, and pulled him up and into the powerbomb position

"Prepare to join the ranks of the DELETED! Mmyess!"

So he tossed him up into the air and followed suit, and performing The DELETION! as they'd fall into an aisle of toys, one of them showing the old Ghost Tank toys, from when he first started to come into the XWF. With Graves knocked out, he looked to the toy,

"Hohhhhhh!!! My vessel's first gimmick! The crazy man!"

He looked straight ahead as if there were cameras

"Soon to come, figures of action of my Broken Brilliant self to these very same toy stores in the next few full moons! Purchase at the WONDERFUL steal of Six dollars and ninety-nine cents! Your children will wish to be Broken one day as well!"

He smiled wide and put up his right hand into a thumbs up sign.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-09-2017, 10:43 AM

Bobby Blackcoat happens to be in K-Mart that day, looking at action figures. He sees the action taking place and hides behind a monolith of Keebler Elf cookies. His eyes widen in amazement of Oswald's broken brilliance.

As the vintage Ghost Tank toys scatter across the floor, Bobby quickly picks up the plastic packaging with the toy inside and scurries away like a silly Keebler Elf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
JimCaedus (02-09-2017)