Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF!
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-05-2017, 07:10 PM

Bobby Blackcoat has been laying under a pile of leaves outside of Oswald's manor for 12 hours. He sits up suddenly, looking around, and notices a window. He looks inside and sees Oswald watching the Superbowl.

Bobby suddenly pushes through a door and rushes at Oswald. They collide and begin grabbing at each other, trying to gain a position on each other. Bobby picks up a keyboard from Oswald's desk and pushes Oswald back.

Oswald: I knew you'd-

As Oswald speaks, Bobby raises the keyboard over his head and brings it down as hard as he can.

Boom!

The keyboard breaks into pieces over Oswald's head, and he staggers.

As the smashed keyboard hits the ground, we see that every button has been knocked off except for the Delete button.

Oswald begins to fall to one knee, but before it can land Bobby hooks Oswald's leg and rolls him up into a small package on the floor of Oswald's living room.

1!

2!
Edit
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 07:34 PM

Oswald growled and kicked out so hard, Blackcoat got thrown through the roof of that room, and it tosses Blackcoat to the next level of the home. He stood up, calling to the second level, although it looked as if he was calling to the Heavens

"Brother Blackcoat!

I knew you'd come!"

As if graced by the Seven Deities, he jumped through the hole he made and landed, knees first into Bobby's stomach.

"You invade my home! You attack me on this day of celebration as I watch the Basin of Grandeur?! As I watched the mighty combatants of the Falcons and the Patriots!?

Prepare yourself, Brother Blackcoat, as I DELETE you!"

Oswald stands up, then grabs Bobby by the neck and hoists him up, arm around his neck nice and tight. He then jumped up and backwards, and both of them came through it and Blackcoat delivered a second story DELETION! by spiking his head straight into the marble flooring.

He then opened a drawer in his desk, pulled out his cell phone, and speed dialed 9-1-1.

"Yes, this is Oswald Autem Sephtis. A man came into my home. He will be needing your emergency services as I have DELETED him! Ahhhhh mmyesss."

He then hung up.

"You will now be able to classify yourself as OBSOLETE!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-05-2017, 08:24 PM

Bobby Blackcoat lays on the cracked marble floor, groaning and clutching his neck for several minutes.

Paramedics eventually arrive and brace Bobby's neck before carting him away in a heap. As Bobby looks back at Oswald's estate before being lifted into the ambulance, he raises a middle finger.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Vincent Lane (02-06-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 10:13 PM

Oswald watches Bobby get carted off, his arms off to the side forming a lower case t and snarling like a rabid canine and then smiled, oddly, baring his teeth and all that can be hear is him going

"Ohhh-hohhh-ooohhhhhh..."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:26 PM

i AM SLaVe