Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-03-2017, 02:23 PM Video  Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. -->

Bobby Blackcoat walks to a podium dressed in his black leather trench, looking worried.

Bobby Blackcoat: Wow. Wild night, huh? I have had some discussions with a lot of thoughtful people since last night. Some from my own team. Some from within the XWF. I'd like to share with everyone exactly where Blackcoat Enterprises stands in regards to the XWF and talk about some of the talk going around online.

I am an XWF fan. All my life, I've dreamed of being a professional wrestler. After every show I watched, I talked to other fans about what happened, what's happening, and what's going to happen next. I never thought that some day I would be in the XWF myself, and that other fans would record my words and put them online.

That being said, I believe the fans want to see dreams come true. They want to see someone like me, someone like them, get title shots. They want to be inspired. This notion has been lost on Mr. Jackson, Mr. Lane, and the XWF. Mr. Jackson gave a strict reply that none of my demands in the current legal filings will be met, and that I will be forced into whatever match Mr. Lane decides for me.

As my case is still pending, I will be forced to go along with whatever form of punishment-booking and mistreatment that the XWF has surely planned for me. In fact, my team and I have found that the challenger currently in discussion to be my next opponent was previously known to have been a "hired man" as it were, a "hooker" as they were known in the old days, who would be sent out by the promoters to simply injure and possibly end the career of their target. Apparently we are told that his name "Crucifix" has something to do with a disgusting mutilation act he performed on an opponent in the parking lot of a show-gone-wrong in Puerto Rico.

Obviously, with the knowledge my team and I are pulling together we can anticipate this kind of sneak attack, and we are doing everything we can to make sure that I can have a fair and safe match next.

Now I really want to address all of the talk about Chris Chaos.
I would like to say that in spite of what you may have heard, I believe Chris Chaos is a great champion and doing the right thing for a great company. A lot of what he said in response to the video that leaked online was very accurate. Really, he said very true things.

I want to let everyone know that I respect the title of champion. I do. In fact, the true essence of a champion is not just to win, but to gain the belief from the people that you are truly the best in the world on that particular night. And that night becomes weeks, which become months, and sometimes years. That is how legacies are constructed.

If you listen to my public statements, you will find that I-in fact-have not yet retracted my request to face Buronan as an opponent. And I have not formally issued any challenge whatsoever to face Chris Chaos. This was all off-the-record talk, it was me being a fan and speaking to other fans.

It is sometimes unfortunate that I had to learn things the hard way. So right here, publicly, I'd like to apologize for any comments that spread online and knock down any rumors about having a match for the Universal championship. In fact, I'm not interested in pursuing any match with Chris Chaos at this time. He has challengers who have earned their respective shots.

So, from here on forward, we don't plan to even mention the name Chris Chaos until an appropriate situation arises. We will be moving on to better things for my career. Opponents that will be more appropriate and rewarding to begin a path toward a future title shot.

I congratulate Chris Chaos on his victory last night, on his current, and his great career. He had a good match, and I've already publicly stated that I believe he will at least be in the finals of the Lethal Lottery. I wish him luck, and there will be no further mention of him.

Before I go I'd like to say this. Growing up I loved my television set and I have many great memories of films, shows, video games, but most of all professional wrestling. And these two things, television and wrestling, are very important to me. So I would like to publicly announce that I will be watching closely from ringside Saturday night when Jim Caedus defends his Television championship against Thomas Nixon. Two great competitors, fascinating characters with wild words who are matched up well. How can you go wrong? I will be very personally interested to see which one of them will represent the future of XWF Television. In my eyes, that title symbolizes a high standard. And I expect both of them to live up to that standard with a great match on Savage.

Thank you for your time and I will see you there.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ally Worsted Offline
Totally new here

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Hey Bobby, do you know what a wholly booger is?
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-07-2017, 02:11 PM

Excuse me?

Shouldn't you be running away right now?
Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 09:52 AM

Mr. Blackcoat,

Let me start by simply saying, hello!

My name is Jane , and I've recently been hired as the new XWF HR Director. As such, it is my exclusive duty to ensure that by no means you are being discriminated against by any staff member or member of our management team.

Right now, it has been with my minimal observation regarding your case that I'm concluding the XWF has in no way under it's publicly traded moniker, in relations with it's advertising partners, or in relations with the Foundation- made any voluntary discriminatory actions against you as an entity of XWF Inc.

Your pending lawsuit against the company is deeply troubling for me personally. I never want our talent to feel the need to circumvent Human Resources regarding issues of personal grievances. I, as Director of this department, hold no allegiance to any member of our management team, and that includes CEO Vincent Lane.

I was hired to be an advocate for our talent, and as such I will operate. If you would be so kind, I would love to further these discussions. Maybe you could stop by my office later today, and please fill me in on your concerns. I will give you my full commitment to having your issues with the company resolved.

In the mean time, I would love to see you participate in our Open Federweight Scramble! What better way to kickstart your career with by possibly winning a bit of gold to wear around your waist?

Until later. With Warm Regards,
Jane

Director HR

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-13-2017, 12:31 PM

Bobby Blackcoat is seen wearing his trademark black coat with a smug look on his face. He approaches a wood podium.

Bobby Blackcoat: Never before has the default response been more applicable...

Good evening.

We've received many e-mails, text messages, and phone calls at Blackcoat Enterprises. The world is wondering about updates on my career and the future of Blackcoat Enterprises and our working relationship with the XWF.

Revelations of details on the case have been sparse in recent weeks, due in part to the XWF's log jam of booking, and their subsequent failure to announce my debut bout. Yes, we expect the announcement of this match to be made before the entire card is revealed. And we have a breaking headline for you here:

We fully expect that very soon the XWF will publicly announce Warfare: Blackcoat vs. Shade, featuring the first-ever debut match in the main event. An event that will inspire dreamers to chase their wishes, even if it's to the main event of XWF Warfare. We have compromised in that Shade will be the A-side of the match, given his history with XWF and the fact that this will be a return bout for him as well. A great day for his fans, indeed.

However, it has been revealed that the XWF is blatantly, and purposefully delaying the announcement of this match in order to hurt sales of the event. That way, when attendance is low, they will blame myself and Blackcoat enterprises. Let me be clear with the public, and thus the XWF officials: the sooner you announce this monumental main event, the sooner the hype train wheels will be set into motion. Heed my call.

While it has appeared as though I have not made many public statements recently, beneath the surface my team and I have launched a full-blown investigation into the history of Shade. Many, many details on his history and the controversial path of his career here in XWF will be revealed to you all. Very serious accusations will be made, and we believe they will hold up in front of you. Further details on this case will be made as soon as this historic match is announced.

We will also announce another unrelated lawsuit in relation to the XWF. And this is an exclusive announcement:

My next suit filed will be revealed immediately following my first match.

Filing of the suit at any point prior will muddy the waters. So let us proceed accordingly. I insist that the corporate guys and ladies of the XWF hear my words clearly. The XWF is in for major changes soon, and those changes are directly hinging upon the announcement of Bobby Blackcoat's debut match.

Now that those statements are out of the way, I would like to address a more personal issue between myself and the XWF. We have recently heard from a woman hired in response to my actions, her name is Jane . Let me be clear: the existence of your job in this company is the result of my actions.

For that, you are welcome. And I hope this point will not be lost on other performers and employees of XWF, that your voices CAN be heard, with courage. As I said, major changes are coming to the XWF and they have already begun. The development of the HR department is something that fans will remember me for in the future, and I will do my best to work with the department to live up to the expectations of myself and others.

Ms. , so far you are doing a great job. I appreciate your direct response, and I look forward to your positive influence on the company in the future. There are many performers here who need help understanding the confines of what is appropriate for the growth of our audience, in a positive and respectful manner. I look forward to your future responses to people such... Unknown Soldier, Jim Caedus, or the bizarre ordeals of Oswald the Broken man.

"Deeply troubling" is an appropriate verbage for our situation, and I appreciate the intent of your statement. However, I would like to hereby publicly refuse to participate in the Federweight championship scramble unless a few issues are addressed. We must provide appropriate content, and create an atmosphere that will allow everyone express themselves freely. We must not bully or terrorize those of us with difficulties into not speaking. We must not allow racist, sexist, KKK, or anti-gay fascism. That being said. Blackcoat Enterprises are currently working on a deal for myself to in fact join the proceedings, with certain caveats in my particular contract.

First, should any of the demands in said contract be disregarded or blatantly "broken", as it were, I would be automatically awarded the championship, and cleared from defense for a given amount of time, depending on the offense of my opposition. Further terms are elaborated upon in the documents faxed to your office from my team.

Should we make some kind of headway on this initial demand, THEN and only then might myself or my team to appear before your desk.

Thank you for your efforts and welcome to our problematic family. I wish you luck and should any issues arise, I will be on-hand to assist in proper implementation of the newly formed XWF HR department.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-13-2017), JimCaedus (02-13-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-13-2017)
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 01:30 PM

Mr. Blackcoat,

It is so good to finally make contact with you and your representatives of Blackcoat Enterprises.

If your belief that my recent hiring is a direct result of your current, and seemingly never-ending turmoils with the XWF has somehow emboldened your cause, and thus make you more apt to participate within the confines of the terms and conditions of your contract; then by all means, believe away!

Here in the XWF HR Department, we want you to feel valued and valuable. But understand, I am here not for the betterment of any one Superstar, but for all of the XWF.

But let me be as clear and concise as I possibly can: the negotiations of my contract have been an ongoing process for much longer than your tenure with this company, and were a direct result of my seeking out a position to help better something that was always rightfully mine. But that is a discussion that is neither here nor there.

Mr. Blackcoat, you have and you will continue to make the XWF a great place for all of your co-workers, and for our beloved members of the XWF Universe; while remembering that team work is the key in building something healthy and sustainable. Again, I want you to never feel the need to circumvent my office. I am on your side, just as I am on the side of every XWF Superstar.

Moving on, I am indeed looking forward to the announcement of your debut match against the very formidable Superstar known as Shade, a former XWF Trios champion! It should be a great contest, and I send my best wishes to the both of you. You can expect the card for the March, 1st edition Wednesday Warfare to be announced no later than EOB Thursday, February 16th. The addition of yours and Shade's contest should help make for an overall phenomenal program.

Now, in regards to the Federweight Championship; please understand that the Federweight Championship has a long, and rich history of being contested under guidelines that can give way to some very insensitive commentary and inflammatory narrative between the combatants. The very title itself is named after one of the XWF All Time Greats: Sid Feder, who is very much remembered for due to his brash, aggressive and downright vicious verbiage when cutting promos.

While it can be done, competing for this particular title may be very difficult for those who can stand on the highest of moral high ground; and with that said I will not pressure you to enter the Federweight Scramble if it is indeed something you're uncomfortable with.

Mr. Blackcoat, I appreciate your prompt, and substance filled response to my earlier inquiry. I am very much looking forward to working with you in the future, and please remember, my door is always open.

Warm Regards,
Jane

Director HR

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2017, 01:46 PM

Shade: ''Why are you even investigating, He was just taken a long drunk dirt nap that eventually woke up from, that extra chromosome piece of shit is up and walking around with his dumb ''Special'' smile on him. Also you can shove your lawsuit up your rectum because you can't arrest a prince or even threaten him or else your heads is on a silver platter. So if I was you stay away from my history.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-13-2017, 02:18 PM

This dudes still talking? You think you're the first person here to have to put up with disorganised, incompetent, and sometimes volatile and discriminative management, or have current title holders duck them, ha, welcome to XWF.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(02-13-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-13-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 04:15 PM

(02-13-2017, 02:18 PM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: This dudes still talking? You think you're the first person here to have to put up with disorganised, incompetent, and sometimes volatile and discriminative management, or have current title holders duck them, ha, welcome to XWF.

Micheal Graves: The trick is to appear non threatening and goad the champion into a match that if won, will gain you a shot at their title. Hello Mr. Chaos!
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-13-2017, 04:54 PM Video  re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. -->

Bobby Blackcoat appears, wearing his black coat, looking a bit tired.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good evening, everyone. I am happy to be back here in front of you all once again in such a short time. We here at Blackcoat Enterprises want to really commend the XWF and Ms. for stepping up to the plate and taking the concerns of their fans and supporters seriously. The truth is, we all want the same thing. My criticism is constructive. And sometimes radical actions must be taken in order to create change.

To the claims by Ms. regarding the creation of XWF's HR department. You know, it being Black History Month, there are those who deny that Rosa Parks had anything to do with Black Rights or Black History. But history will show that I am the catalyst of human rights in professional wrestling. With this great power; with great honor comes responsibility-which i am taking very seriously. I will ensure that the department created in my name will continue to flourish and protect wrestlers who need to feel some kind of safety and comfort in their career.

I would like to address the public in regards to this matter. In case you have not been following the story, this department is a direct response to a law suit I filed recently against the XWF, as well as the negotiations myself and my team at Blackcoat Enterprises. We have been having many discussions with the XWF. It should be very clear that this was the purpose of my suit.

That being said, I applaud your efforts, Ms. and I will ensure your job status will remain in tact as long as we can cordially work together in a productive fashion. They seem to have made an appropriate choice in hiring you.

While this action is a compromise from the XWF, the suit will NOT be dropped. Blackcoat Enterprises will be moving forward, all systems go. I repeat, the suit will not be dropped.

It is incredibly important, during Black History Month, to remember why human rights are at the center of a civilized corporation. If all employees, from the guy selling popcorn to the Universal Champion do not feel they have right to perform tasks in a comfortable manner, business will be worse-off for everyone. Morale is indeed a thing. And it is important.

When people feel happiness with their challenge, they excel. And that is the kind of change that is coming to the XWF. The change I have been talking about since day one here in the XWF. My statements have been clear. And yet, still, detractors-perhaps including Ms. herself-imply that these changes are either not taking place, or not as a result of my actions. However, I am confident that as time progresses, the correlation will be undeniable.

Ms. is well aware that this is true, and I am happy that she is recognizing my positive impact on the wrestling industry. I believe she should be applauded for that.

Bobby briefly claps his hands together and nods his head in respect.

Bobby Blackcoat: In fact, I believe that some day people will look back and see Jane as the face of positive change in the XWF. And those with their knowledge of history will know the cause of her arrival. Thank you all for your support in our quest.

While Ms. is a really great, intellectual person, and while I am happy about her presence here, I want to address a very important issue that was raised recently. Keep in mind, it being Black History Month, I feel we should look at these events with a certain sensitivity to history. Ms. made a public statement, where she absolutely refused to make any changes whatsoever to the Federweight division.

Despite our negotiations to bring more appropriate, less divisive content to the XWF, she attempted to stone-wall negotiations. Luckily for us, she is not in fact in charge of the XWF. Those in charge understand my pleas. They understand the need for appropriate content. Content that will not trigger, nor traumatize, nor polarize fans away from the product. And I hope you will recognize, Ms. that this very hope is the reason we hired you. And for that, our door is closed to you.

Now, quickly, I'd like to address some other concerns raised to me by my fans. Apparently there are some in opposition to my stances on the XWF who had less-than-constructive words for me and the XWF. Shade, a man furious with envy for my traction with management, had some primitive statements painting me in a negative light.

I would like to make something clear quickly to Mr. Shade. Shade, there are many things coming your way in the future on behalf of Blackcoat Enterprises-which I will get to later. However, for the time being, your history is of no concern to anyone.

It was also brought to my attention that Mr. Trax had some words for me, and I overwhelmingly agree with him. Resoundingly. In fact, Trax is an inspiration to me not only as an athlete but in my quest for human rights in professional wrestling. Trax has been disregarded. Trax has been ducked. Trax has been held down. Trax-I assure you we are coming from the same place. And as long as I am here making changes in the XWF, I am going to publicly make a promise to Trax and the fans behind him-no more. Trax will no longer be discriminated against.

With the help of Blackcoat Enterprises and Ms. , you will reach your potential. This is something I firmly believe, and I am willing to put my credibility on the line. In the future, people will look back at my statements here and see they were nearly prophetic. With my help, we can work together and remove all glass obstacles, and your career will excel beyond anything you've ever done in 2017. No more will the words "Welcome to the XWF" represent political obstruction or discrimination.

In 2017 forward, with the help of Blackcoat Enterprises, myself, and Ms. , "Welcome to the XWF" will remind people of dreams coming true, of a diverse array of colors and backgrounds excelling against the odds, and of excellence-regardless of said divisions. Mark my words.

For all of your efforts, Mr. Trax, and during the special occasion of it being Black History Month, I want to thank you and all of your fans for letting you get here, to the ultimate stage, to share your talents with us.

Bobby brings his hands to a few claps.

Bobby Blackcoat: I will be disregarding the comments of Mr. Graves, as his assumptions are highly inaccurate and easily debunked. However, we thank you for your concern in the matter, however misled they may be.

There are three important dates I'd like you to all remember and mark down in your phones. On the fifteenth, will be the historic Lethal Lottery Warfare event. When divisive alliances find ways to work together. On the sixteenth we will see a historic announcement that will shake the core of XWF forever-the signing of my debut match with Shade-which will trigger a great ripple effect. Undoubtedly. And on the seventeenth, the Federweight Scramble shall be decided.

We are heading in to three very important days in XWF history. And as of now, I can tell you that negotiations in myself moving forward in a safe environment in the Federweight division are going well. And it is highly possible that I may enter the Scramble, with certain provisions about my participation. With my help, we have ensured that the Federweight Scramble will not be burdened by a dark history.

The same way that we shall not burden ourselves with the dark history of slavery in America. Yes, it was our history. Yes, the Confederate flag was history. But the Confederate flag represents treason. Make no mistake. The Confederate attempt was an attempt of treason. And we did not stand for it. We stood up as a nation and we changed things. And that is what I am doing. The Federweight division will break free from its history and it will be a fair contest. And under those provisions, I predict more changes will come.

This leads me directly to my closing statement. There is a man competing in the Federweight division whose very being, whose very moniker is a disgrace to black dignity. And I want to make a vow right here to everyone. In honor of Black History Month, consider this a ticket being put on the head of Mr. Higgers. I am going to celebrate Black History Month by defeating, humiliating, and-in honor of my friend Oswald-DELETING Higgers and his brand of misunderstanding and ignorance from the XWF.

Each year, Black History Month goes by and it is uneventful. Not this year. This year, we will remember. The end of that man, that disgrace to society. And the start of opportunity. The start of the next, better, brighter, more accepting future of the XWF is about to begin.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-13-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2017, 05:27 PM

"Bobby... You ain't turning MY home into some Big Brother monitored, ultra-censored country of conformity catering to your every whim. There is an entire roster full of men and women who love this promotion as much as I do and they, with the exception of NOCMM, will NOT stand idly by while you rape them of their freedom. I'm among those on the front lines and I'm warning you for the second time...continue to push for pussification, pardon my language Ms. , and I'll beat the fuckin' curry outta you on the clock."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-13-2017, 07:28 PM

"Why are we giving this guy our time of day? Let him lecture us and rant. His words are empty; he hasn't even stepped foot in an XWF ring. I shut him up for a reason. He hasn't proven shit to anyone.

I would recommend that all of you folks quit enabling him with your attention, especially XWF management. He's demanding match ups and stipulations without proving himself. Let him walk, we don't need another person on the roster that is all talk and no action. We don't need more entitled idiots.

And if he gives a five-minute response to my comments, I'll probably never hear it. Like the fans, I don't give a damn what he has to say. Jim, Chaos, Ms. , take the opportunity you have right now to walk away from this rookie. You can give him your time of day once he's earned it."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (02-13-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2017, 08:26 PM

"As I've become familiar with in our short though storied history TNix, you are indeed the voice of reason."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-13-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-13-2017, 08:40 PM

(02-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(02-13-2017, 02:18 PM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: This dudes still talking? You think you're the first person here to have to put up with disorganised, incompetent, and sometimes volatile and discriminative management, or have current title holders duck them, ha, welcome to XWF.

Micheal Graves: The trick is to appear non threatening and goad the champion into a match that if won, will gain you a shot at their title. Hello Mr. Chaos!

Micheal Graves, didn't Paul Heyman make that an official title match?

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
(02-13-2017), (02-13-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 08:59 PM

(02-13-2017, 08:40 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(02-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Micheal Graves Said:

Micheal Graves, didn't Paul Heyman make that an official title match?

Micheal Graves: "It was brought up by Mr. Heyman that he was inclined to do so, and that he would bring it up in a meeting that he had with Mr. Lane at a later time. I do not recall any definitive answer being given on the subject. However, if Mr. Heyman still feels inclined to make this match officially for the title, I'll be more than happy to wipe that smug look of Chris Chao's face when I walk out of Savage the new Universal Champion."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-13-2017, 10:47 PM

(02-13-2017, 04:54 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Bobby Blackcoat appears, wearing his black coat, looking a bit tired.

Bobby Blackcoat: It was also brought to my attention that Mr. Trax had some words for me, and I overwhelmingly agree with him. Resoundingly. In fact, Trax is an inspiration to me not only as an athlete but in my quest for human rights in professional wrestling. Trax has been disregarded. Trax has been ducked. Trax has been held down. Trax-I assure you we are coming from the same place. And as long as I am here making changes in the XWF, I am going to publicly make a promise to Trax and the fans behind him-no more. Trax will no longer be discriminated against.

With the help of Blackcoat Enterprises and Ms. , you will reach your potential. This is something I firmly believe, and I am willing to put my credibility on the line. In the future, people will look back at my statements here and see they were nearly prophetic. With my help, we can work together and remove all glass obstacles, and your career will excel beyond anything you've ever done in 2017. No more will the words "Welcome to the XWF" represent political obstruction or discrimination.

In 2017 forward, with the help of Blackcoat Enterprises, myself, and Ms. , "Welcome to the XWF" will remind people of dreams coming true, of a diverse array of colors and backgrounds excelling against the odds, and of excellence-regardless of said divisions. Mark my words.

For all of your efforts, Mr. Trax, and during the special occasion of it being Black History Month, I want to thank you and all of your fans for letting you get here, to the ultimate stage, to share your talents with us.
Well, I'm flattered you recognize an elite athlete when you see one, that goes without saying, my accomplishments speak for themselves. You're not wrong either, I have been discriminated against in the past, and have had members of management attempt to place glass ceilings over my head, just recently, I got screwed over in a contenders match and as far as I'm aware management are doing NOTHING to rectify the situation, the next Universal title match should be Trax vs Gabe Reno vs Chris Chaos, clearly. Now however, I find myself having to compete and try and win the Lethal Lottery just to secure the title match I already deserve, but no matter, whatever obstacles get placed in front of me, I will prevail, because that's what I do.

I prevailed over Dimallisher and took his X-Treme title despite his and his cohorts best efforts to try and stop me, I prevailed over Tush and took his Intercontinental Championship despite his and The Unions plans of keeping it hostage, similarly I defeated Vinnie Lane for the Universal Championship despite his and the CCWF's best efforts to oppress any XWF loyalist that went against the CCWF.I kicked the door down when I set foot in XWF having one of the quickest rises in XWF history and making history, first ever black X-Treme Champion and black Superstar of The Month. That's what I do Mr. Blackcoat, kick down doors and destroy glass ceilings, but I've always done those things by MYSELF so with that said, I don't need YOU, I don't need your endorsement or your support, I'm fully aware of what I'm capable of, as is everyone here. I've already shown my potential, what I'm capable of. I'm MORE then capable of prevailing and getting past any obstacle placed in front of me and although I appreciate your praise and show of respect, I need you to realise I certainly don't need yours or anyone's help in achieving what I set out to achieve, I will achieve my goals, no matter how many number of hoops I have to jump through to do it.

So to set the record straight, I won't be accepting any help from Blackcoat industries or Ms. , I've got this, thanks but no thanks. Fuck Black History Month, its Mr Dominance Year.

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-13-2017, 10:50 PM

Non title match first, Graves
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 11:05 PM

(02-13-2017, 10:50 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Non title match first, Graves

I understand your reluctance. Could it be that you are begining to realize that you may have made a mistake? I'll wait and see what Mr. Heyman has to say on the matter, but if I have to beat you twice to take that strap, then that's what I'll do. See ya at Savage Chris!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-14-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2017, 11:19 PM

"Brother Blackcoat, I appreciate you holding me in high regard, however, we have no friendship, so why do you call me friend? I don't know you, but you were one of the many DELETED! Mmyess.

So I must ask you to refrain from calling me friend.

Do you understand this, Brother Blackcoat? Or do you wish to be DELETED again?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 01:52 AM

Ummm. We have a #1 Contender. Graves save yourself an iconic beat down, takes one to beat one.

Wait

For

It

Bitch.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate R A D I C A L's post!
(02-14-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-14-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-14-2017, 02:01 AM

Gabe, relax brotha man. He has to beat me to get a shot. Which I think we both know means he isn't getting a shot
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(02-14-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 06:30 AM

(02-14-2017, 02:01 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Gabe, relax brotha man. He has to beat me to get a shot. Which I think we both know means he isn't getting a shot

When Micheal Graves meets Chris Chaos in the ring, it will not be a contenders match.

The Universal title WILL be on the line.

The Jew has spoken.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(02-14-2017), Bobby Blackcoat (02-14-2017), Jane Carver (02-14-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 07:06 AM

(02-14-2017, 06:30 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(02-14-2017, 02:01 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Gabe, relax brotha man. He has to beat me to get a shot. Which I think we both know means he isn't getting a shot

When Micheal Graves meets Chris Chaos in the ring, it will not be a contenders match.

The Universal title WILL be on the line.

The Jew has spoken.

"There you have it, your big mouth has bitten off more than it can chew, and worst of all, now Reno feels cheated. Sorry man, you worked so hard to get that number one contenders spot, and all I had to do is talk a little trash to our champion. He's like a dog with a bone, he feels the need to pick a fight with anyone that even utters his name around here. Chris just happened to start his shit with me while he was in the process of pissing off Mr. Heyman as well. Good for me, bad for him.

I hope for your sake, Chris, that I'm as easy to beat as you perceive me to be. Also, don't worry Gabe, you'll still get your shot after I take that belt from Chaos. Saturdays are indeed about to get Savage"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Bobby Blackcoat (02-14-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 07:23 AM

This ruling has absolutely nothing to do with Gabe Reno. The Radical is still the number one contender to the Universal title. However, in my discussions within Vincent Lane's cabinet, it has become obvious that more title defenses are indeed on the horizon.

We will no longer stand by and watch Chris Chaos dictate who he will and will not face with his title on the line. It is not a requirement that the champion must approve of his challengers. Chris Chaos is in fact the Universal Champion, but perhaps Mr. Chaos would do well to remember that the Universal title belongs to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, and the entire XWF Galaxy.

Graves.

Chaos.

Savage.

Universal Championship on the line.

I'd suggest that Mr. Reno scout this match as he prepares for his eventual title challenge himself.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Bobby Blackcoat (02-14-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-14-2017, 10:35 AM Video  re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. -->

A video surfaces of Bobby Blackcoat speaking into his phone.

Bobby Blackcoat: Thomas Nixon...

Tom, I will be plain and clear, precise and succinct so that even you can understand.

We have something you may be very interested in at the conclusion of my debut match.

Your actions are not forgotten.

Mr. Trax, you are under the wrong impression. I have already assisted all of us through the development of the HR department. This is my project, and we are going to protect you from this crude environment, mark my words. You will thank me in the end. No longer will you be overlooked, but soon you will be favored, and you will find yourself with power that will require responsibility. So make the most of it.

Mr. Sephtis, I am actually quite hurt to hear your words. However I believe our friendship will mend and we will be on speaking terms again soon. Thank you for your support, Oz.

Mr. Graves, I look forward to our upcoming Universal title bout and wish you the best of luck.

Lastly, I'd like to congratulate everyone working behind the scenes of the XWF, and helping myself and others make great changes that will positively impact your lives. You are making great decisions, and I look forward to working further with you all, along with my team at Blackcoat Enterprises.

Thanks, everyone.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-14-2017, 10:49 AM

(02-14-2017, 10:35 AM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Mr. Trax, you are under the wrong impression. I have already assisted all of us through the development of the HR department. This is my project, and we are going to protect you from this crude environment, mark my words. You will thank me in the end. No longer will you be overlooked, but soon you will be favored, and you will find yourself with power that will require responsibility. So make the most of it.

Really?

(02-14-2017, 07:23 AM)Paul Heyman Said: This ruling has absolutely nothing to do with Gabe Reno. The Radical is still the number one contender to the Universal title. However, in my discussions within Vincent Lane's cabinet, it has become obvious that more title defenses are indeed on the horizon.

We will no longer stand by and watch Chris Chaos dictate who he will and will not face with his title on the line. It is not a requirement that the champion must approve of his challengers. Chris Chaos is in fact the Universal Champion, but perhaps Mr. Chaos would do well to remember that the Universal title belongs to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, and the entire XWF Galaxy.

Graves.

Chaos.

Savage.

I'd suggest that Mr. Reno scout this match as he prepares for his eventual title challenge himself.

Whatever you say Mr. Blackcoat.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:00 AM

[ Twirling A Toothpick ]

Hey, uh, Paul-O. I don't know where you get off booking Savage matches.

-Stick...

BUUUUUUUUUUUT
If we are going to do this let's do it right...

The OLD Savage we would book that and say "Oh wowie woo wow".

Not anymore...

SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 2/25
CHRIS CHAOS© - vs - MICHEAL GRAVES

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

60 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH

Now that is... FUCKING... SAVAGE...

[Image: 2QHo9Mf.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:14 AM

Why don't you sing kumbaya while you're at it.

Chaos quit picking fights with the help. Graves, it's your funeral. Then if by some miracle in heaven you win, it's still your funeral. Smart.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:16 AM

(02-14-2017, 07:23 AM)Paul Heyman Said: This ruling has absolutely nothing to do with Gabe Reno. The Radical is still the number one contender to the Universal title. However, in my discussions within Vincent Lane's cabinet, it has become obvious that more title defenses are indeed on the horizon.

Graves.

Chaos.

Savage.

Close your legs Heyman, there's a draft.
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:23 AM

(02-14-2017, 11:00 AM)Colton Kato Said: [ Twirling A Toothpick ]

Hey, uh, Paul-O. I don't know where you get off booking Savage matches.

-Stick...

BUUUUUUUUUUUT
If we are going to do this let's do it right...

The OLD Savage we would book that and say "Oh wowie woo wow".

Not anymore...

SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 2/25
CHRIS CHAOS© - vs - MICHEAL GRAVES

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

60 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH

Now that is... FUCKING... SAVAGE...

[Image: 2QHo9Mf.gif]

The Universal title falls under my jurisdiction as Secretary of Defense, Colton.

You could have made this a title match yourself.

Feel free to do your job so that I don't have to do it for you.
Hate Post Like Post
Shaun Crowe Offline
IT'S YA BOI

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-14-2017, 11:39 AM

If my client were not missing, he'd probably say 'shut up, kike'.

However, he is missing so I will not say 'shut up, kike'.

Instead, I'll say keep up the good work.

Kike.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaun Crowe's post:
(02-14-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:44 AM

Paul-o, careful. I'll book you in a match. One you won't like very much. An integrity pulpit showdown with Mr.Trump. You win by being as polite as possible no matter what insults are thrown your way by me, the moderator... I think it would be fair to say, not your strong suit. Actually... do you have a strong suit? Oooh that's Right! Talking!

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:59 AM

You have zero authority over the Secretary of Defense.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Jane Carver (02-16-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-14-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-15-2017, 10:31 AM

(02-14-2017, 11:59 AM)Paul Heyman Said: You have zero authority over the Secretary of Defense.

Shade: aahhhh, I'm sure heyman, I'm sure

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post