Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting the roster on notice
Crucifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-02-2017, 05:47 PM

The scene opens to a man at a table in the arena. He is wearing a hooded jacket and dressed in a pair of blue jeans, as well as a pair of steel toed boots. A baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire is rested on his lap, and a silver mask with stains from a dark red liquid sits on the table. The man notices the cameras before opening his mouth to speak.

Crucifix: XWF. What a simple name. I guess the X stands for "Xtreme", am I correct? Such a pity that a professional wrestling company as well known as yourself had the idiocy to spell the word extreme wrong, but do not fear my friends. I am here to make things a little more interesting for you. As you can see, all of your so called champions are weak. Why, Robby Bourbon was losing matches to some guy who still to this day cannot get over the fact that his grandfather is dead. Tell me, did you watch as your grandfather died? Are you now tolerant to the world and the way things work thanks to watching your grandfather land on his skull after falling from a scaffold? Were you by your own father's side as he slipped away into the other world? If not, then don't run to me acting like I care about your damn Grandfather, mister chaos. You know, Chaos and Carnage are very similar, and I am known for killing people who claim to be the king of Carnage. How hard could killing chaos be?

The man smiles into the camera before grabbing the mask. He brings the mask to his face before resting his head on the back of the chair and waiting for his new co workers to stumble upon him. [/font]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crucifix's post:
Vincent Lane (02-02-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 06:13 PM

"Ummm.....excuse me, but, who in the blue hell are you?! My name coming out of your dicktrap is recepie for your career suicide. So shut your lips, or I will tear them off your face.

Dickhead."

[Image: b9lBeIq.png]

[Image: oSlSsQK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2017, 06:30 PM

I wasn't talking about you, kid. I was talking about Dillinger. You know, that guy who claims to be the sole embodiment of chaos. You are not on my radar right now, but if you want to have bad time ... well, I can arrange something.

Crucifix taps the edge of his bat, still in a laid back position.

Champion or not, it'd be a shame to break every bone in that face of yours, Chris. I wonder if your mother ever washed your mouth out with soap. Probably didn't, seeing from your use of the word "dick". You must think of dicks a lot, seeing as that's the only thing you've talked about so far.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 06:34 PM

"Ohhhh hooo-oohhhh, yyyeeesssss. It seems like Brother Crucifix is trying to make a name out of himself already! Splendid! Wonderful! This young man could possibly be the next champeen of the EX DUBBAYEW EFF! Ohhhh yyyeeeessss..."

He did that awkward smile, baring more teeth than actually smile, as if it was a foreign concept: smiling.

"Welcome, Brother Crucifix! Welcome to the land of the XTREME! You will have an absolutely marvelous time here! I can't wait to see how your soul soars!

Let me introduce myself to you.

I am the Broken one, Oswald Autem Sephtis! This vessel went by the moniker of Ghost Tank! You might recognize the name for this vessel is still the longest Hart Champion in the modern era! Longer than Brother Maverick if you do not count the hiatus we took a year and a half ago! Outdoing him by an entire month!

I salute you, new gladiator to this company! We shall see how far, your, star... your, light... your, competitive attitude, gets you in this land of Xtreme!

Ohhhh-hoohhhhh-ohhhhh yyyeeesssss..."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2017, 06:49 PM

Brian nods to the man formerly known as Ghost Tank, this time staring at him, his interest blocked by the mask on his face.

Tell me this, Oswald. Out of the people I have met so far in this company, why is it that you are the nicer of them? Why, if I was entering this company a number of months ago, you wouldn't be giving me the time of day, which means I've earned the respect from one of the best in this company. Well, that would be if this were coming from you when you were still known as Ghost Tank, am I correct Oswald?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 06:58 PM

(02-02-2017, 06:49 PM)Crucifix Said: Brian nods to the man formerly known as Ghost Tank, this time staring at him, his interest blocked by the mask on his face.

Tell me this, Oswald. Out of the people I have met so far in this company, why is it that you are the nicer of them? Why, if I was entering this company a number of months ago, you wouldn't be giving me the time of day, which means I've earned the respect from one of the best in this company. Well, that would be if this were coming from you when you were still known as Ghost Tank, am I correct Oswald?

"Prior to shining my BROKEN BRILLIANCE upon my vessel, this man would have tossed you around! Would have berated you! Would have called you pathetic and weak and unworthy! However, that was my vessel, before my BROKEN BRILLIANCE shone upon him and showed the way! I am a whole, new, man, NAY! A whole new, BEING! Mmyesss... So know this, that you have yet earned my respect, but you have not earned my ire, young Brother Crucifix!"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 07:06 PM

Dillinger?

I haven't seen that dude in months. I haven't even seen the dude who ran him off in months.

Hi there, Mister Fix, you probably remember me from seeing my name on the other side of your contract... I'm your boss.

Play nice now, fellas.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 07:06 PM

(02-02-2017, 06:49 PM)Crucifix Said: Brian nods to the man formerly known as Ghost Tank, this time staring at him, his interest blocked by the mask on his face.

Where is Gator when you need him? Oh well, allow me.....

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

My dearest friend, you are further from correct than the lengths Ghost Tank, or Oswald, would have to take to amount to anything around here. And don't let him fool you, his worth is in the minus right now. Just as it was months, even years ago.

Watch you tread around him though, he's not very threatening, although his loyalty and even integrity cannot be trusted.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2017, 07:12 PM

(02-02-2017, 07:06 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Dillinger?

I haven't seen that dude in months. I haven't even seen the dude who ran him off in months.

Hi there, Mister Fix, you probably remember me from seeing my name on the other side of your contract... I'm your boss.

Play nice now, fellas.

Hm ... Well, that's a damn shame, boss. I was really hoping on taking him down a notch. Maybe if he ever wants to poke his head around these parts, I can get a few swings in.

Brian taps his bat, still paying attention to Oswald. His "Broken Brilliance" amused Crucifix.
Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-02-2017, 09:21 PM

Ooh, oh shit, some guy has watched XWF for a while. Except the time that I beat Dillinger into an early retirement, I guess. Let's see what else this guy has to say about us.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
JimCaedus (02-03-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2017, 12:28 PM

I wouldn't care to ask who the fuck it is McBride. I mean you do know that its some shmuck that ain't going to make worth shit here in the xwf.....right?.....

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(02-03-2017), JimCaedus (02-03-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-03-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-03-2017, 01:12 PM

(02-02-2017, 05:47 PM)Crucifix Said: As you can see, all of your so called champions are weak.

(ooc: Hey welcome back bro! I've only been here a month but I love this shit and I love seein new and old members join/rejoin The XWF!)

Did I hear you correctly, Crucifix? "Weak champions"? There are _non title holders_ here that'll make you eat those obligatory-for-the-cheap-heat words, wiseass, let alone us "weak champions". Try your limp luck with any of us and let's see how far you get. Try takin' on any of the 24/7 champs. Roll the dice against a dickhead like me. Flip a coin and see if Chris Chaos doesn't cockslap your cocktrap before Washington even hits the ground. Sign on the suicidal dotted line in my bro Bourbon, a man you specifically seem to lack a much needed respect for. Hell, find someone stupid enough to team with you voluntarily, square off with Doctor SATAN! and give us all your take on the champs of the XWF then. When you're done getting your ass handed to you, I look forward to your continued presence here. The more the merrier in our fucked up family!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-03-2017, 01:21 PM

"McBride, what are you doing calling others out? You're the fucking coward in the room."

(02-03-2017, 12:28 PM)drezdin5788 Said: I wouldn't care to ask who the fuck it is McBride. I mean you do know that its some shmuck that ain't going to make worth shit here in the xwf.....right?.....

"This is by far the most coherent thing I've heard come out of your mouth, Drezdin."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
(02-03-2017), (02-04-2017), (02-03-2017)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

02-03-2017, 04:00 PM

(02-03-2017, 03:41 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Oi, Nixon. You still bitchin' like a woman? Get the fuck over it. I beat your ass down. What the fuck are you going to do about? Not a fucking thing."

"After Guppy makes you his bitch (in a consensual way?), I'm going to make you eat those words. They'll taste something like your bleeding gums with the texture of a few teeth."

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2017, 04:57 PM

Btw Nixon a triple threatt is a singles match. Bitch.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-03-2017, 05:05 PM

"WONDERFUL! So much fire within these men! It is so grandiose! So many are trying to outwit one another, trying to prove, who is, the bigger dog! Mmyyeeessss... I have a proposition! Brother Crucifix! You should be my first opponent, BACK, in an EX, DUBBAYEW, EFF ring! Yyyeee-oohhhhh-hmmyess! What say you, Brother Crucifix!? Do you think you can out wrestle me? Do you think that, in any realm, you would be able to face me? To beat me? Do you, Brother Crucifix, believe you are ready to take on my BROKEN, BRILLIANCE inside the squared circle?! Do you think yourself capable of going toe to toe against me? Do you have what the same fire that these men possess?

What say you, Brother Crucifix?!"

Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2017, 05:28 PM

(02-03-2017, 05:05 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "WONDERFUL! So much fire within these men! It is so grandiose! So many are trying to outwit one another, trying to prove, who is, the bigger dog! Mmyyeeessss... I have a proposition! Brother Crucifix! You should be my first opponent, BACK, in an EX, DUBBAYEW, EFF ring! Yyyeee-oohhhhh-hmmyess! What say you, Brother Crucifix!? Do you think you can out wrestle me? Do you think that, in any realm, you would be able to face me? To beat me? Do you, Brother Crucifix, believe you are ready to take on my BROKEN, BRILLIANCE inside the squared circle?! Do you think yourself capable of going toe to toe against me? Do you have what the same fire that these men possess?

I would enjoy proving my worth to the so called men of this promotion. You have yourself a deal, Oswald, just tell me when and where you want to have this match and I will gladly show up
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-03-2017, 05:50 PM

(02-03-2017, 05:28 PM)Crucifix Said:
(02-03-2017, 05:05 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "WONDERFUL! So much fire within these men! It is so grandiose! So many are trying to outwit one another, trying to prove, who is, the bigger dog! Mmyyeeessss... I have a proposition! Brother Crucifix! You should be my first opponent, BACK, in an EX, DUBBAYEW, EFF ring! Yyyeee-oohhhhh-hmmyess! What say you, Brother Crucifix!? Do you think you can out wrestle me? Do you think that, in any realm, you would be able to face me? To beat me? Do you, Brother Crucifix, believe you are ready to take on my BROKEN, BRILLIANCE inside the squared circle?! Do you think yourself capable of going toe to toe against me? Do you have what the same fire that these men possess?

I would enjoy proving my worth to the so called men of this promotion. You have yourself a deal, Oswald, just tell me when and where you want to have this match and I will gladly show up

"SPLENDID! Yyyeeessss! The first of the month known as March! That is the next time the Conflict of Wednesday appears!

Brother Crucifix, would you like a special, stipulation? Perhaps the most amazing LADDER match?! Maybe you'd like a spectacular Parking Lot Brawl?! You can choose the stipulation!"

Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2017, 05:55 PM

Crucifix keeps his glare on Oswald before a smile cracks across his face. Brian leans over the desk, getting in the face of Mr. Sephtis.

But answer me, Oswald. Why is it that you want to face me in your return? I am only a mere rookie in the land of the XWF. Though I have been a competitor in many companies, there hasn't been a man as fascinating to me as yourself. The fact that you have chosen me to be your opponent amuses me. Let's hope you still have some viciousness in you. It'd be a shame if you became my first victim in this company.

Brian sits back in his chair, waiting for Oswald's next move.
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2017, 06:00 PM

Maybe something more civilized, as it is your return. Something like a steel cage match, but not just any old steel cage match. A steel cage full of weapons for the entertainment of the fans and of course, to inflict pain on one another. It should be ... fun.
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

02-03-2017, 07:11 PM

(02-03-2017, 04:57 PM)RADICALRENO Said: Btw Nixon a triple threatt is a singles match. Bitch.

"Actually a singles match is a one versus one match. I wouldn't consider a triple threat, four way, or battle royal as a singles match. Its fair to classify it as "other"."

(02-03-2017, 05:18 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(02-03-2017, 04:00 PM)Thomas Nixon Said:
(02-03-2017, 03:41 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Oi, Nixon. You still bitchin' like a woman? Get the fuck over it. I beat your ass down. What the fuck are you going to do about? Not a fucking thing."

"After Guppy makes you his bitch (in a consensual way?), I'm going to make you eat those words. They'll taste something like your bleeding gums with the texture of a few teeth."

"Yeah, well Nixon, you can wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one gets filled first. Guppy is going to lose and then I'm going to cave your skull in."

"Tough words from a guy that lost to Scully, twice."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2017, 09:07 PM

Glad to meet someone as evil as me lol

Care to join the killers??

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-03-2017, 09:39 PM

(02-03-2017, 09:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Glad to meet someone as evil as me lol

Care to join the killers??

Depends. Is this an actual invitation to something or a ploy to get the new guy to look like a tool? If it's an actual invitation, I'll be willing to work with you. If it's the latter, I wouldn't want to be Peter Gimour right now, and as for me being just as evil as you ... this is only the beginning, Peter ...

Crucifix removes his mask, setting it on the table, before smiling to Peter.

... I mean, you're not an idiot, so I guess you actually find value in me. Consider me a member of the Killers, Mr. Gilmour. I am what some would call a "junkie" when it comes to that type of thing.

To no one in particular, Brian mutters "If only you knew"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2017, 02:25 AM

To correct one thing, Peter Gilmour is in no way not an idiot.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Mr Killjoy (02-04-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thaddeus Duke's post!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-04-2017, 06:33 AM

(02-03-2017, 06:00 PM)Crucifix Said: Maybe something more civilized, as it is your return. Something like a steel cage match, but not just any old steel cage match. A steel cage full of weapons for the entertainment of the fans and of course, to inflict pain on one another. It should be ... fun.

"Then it shall be a day marked in the annals of EX DUBBAYEW EFF! March the First, the day that Brother Crucifix has made his debut! And the debut of my BROKEN BRILLIANCE! Myyesss... It will be a day to remember! A day marked in INFAMY as we rend one another piece to piece! I will let Brother Lane know of our match, so that it shall be, inked, into being! Ohhhh-hoooo-ohhhh."

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2017, 10:39 AM

(02-03-2017, 01:21 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "McBride, what are you doing calling others out? You're the fucking coward in the room."

(02-03-2017, 12:28 PM)drezdin5788 Said: I wouldn't care to ask who the fuck it is McBride. I mean you do know that its some shmuck that ain't going to make worth shit here in the xwf.....right?.....

"This is by far the most coherent thing I've heard come out of your mouth, Drezdin."
Oh shut it bro

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-04-2017, 11:01 AM

Shade walks into the room. He looks around and says.

''Looks like walked into an uninteresting sausage fest, I guess I'll take my leave and you all are making me bored, I guess I will let you continue with gay orgy. Don't let me stop you from coming out of your closest because I see you all as equals. To me you are all are the equivalent of watching paint dry. Only a few here peak my interest, but after that you are all just a use condom. Also Crucifix who ever gave you the cush that makes you believe that you can beat me, well tell them they should commercialise it.''

Shade walks out yawning.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Shade's post!
Thomas Nixon (02-04-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2017, 03:44 PM

I assure u mr fix, with me and brother mcbride we'll win those trios titles.

And duke.. how's those visa problems? U too pussy to face me and Scully

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(02-04-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2017, 03:57 PM

(02-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I assure u mr fix, with me and brother mcbride we'll win those trios titles.

It's not visa problems. I carry dual citizenship. It's the mere fact that the American government has put my fathers Illuminatus on the religious extremist list. Whatever.

And no, Pete. I'm not afraid to face anyone. There's no doubt in my mind that I could beat both of you together, by myself.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
(02-04-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2017, 04:15 PM

He totally could! This kid is a God Damned monster!

Micheals demeanor quickly changes to irritated.

What are you doing?

And then right back to excited.

I'm just giving props to the young Duke.

Micheal places his hand to his forehead, rubbing his temples with his thumb and middle fingers.

You need to get your lips from around his cock. He doesn't even consider us to be on his level.

That's because we're not!

Why are you even in the XWF? All you do is loose matches and suck everybody's dick, telling them how much better they are at you.

Because they are!

Micheal slumps his shoulders and turns to walk away, whispering to himself.

No, they aren't. Fuck you're pathetic!
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-04-2017, 04:43 PM

(02-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I assure u mr fix, with me and brother mcbride we'll win those trios titles.

I look forward to winning the trios championships from around the collective waists of a lesser team.
Hate Post Like Post
Ally Worsted Offline
Totally new here

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-06-2017, 12:02 PM

(02-04-2017, 04:43 PM)Crucifix Said:

I look forward to winning the trios championships from around the collective waists of a lesser team.

BAWAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hate Post Like Post
Crucifix Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-06-2017, 08:40 PM

(02-06-2017, 12:02 PM)Buronan Said:
(02-04-2017, 04:43 PM)Crucifix Said:

BAWAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The fact that the kid dressing up like DeadPool to make himself feel better about his shit life is laughing at a simple fact is entertaining and all, but seeing as he will be too busy losing his next XWF match, and the match after that, and the match after ... all until I am forced to put him on the shelf so he can play dress-up with some teenage furry freaks who have to put on costumes because they're too scared to get off their asses and punch someone in the face. But you won't have to be scared any longer, Buronan. Just take this gift, it will take all the pain away.

Crucifix drops a razor blade on the desk, all the while tapping lines in the wrist of Buronan. Crucifix lifts his bat above his shoulder and returns his mask to his face before leaving the room.
Hate Post Like Post