Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Champ
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-19-2017, 11:44 AM

The Halls on the cruise ship are empty as Scully stumbles drunk after partying for hours after warfare. He finally stops at his suite trying to find his room key as he fumbles around in his pocket he drops the X-treme Championship to the floor. Before he can bend down and pick the championship up he love so much he feels a small tap on his back. Scully slowly looks over his shoulder and then turns around to find Robert Main behind him smiling. Robert extends his hand as a peace offering. Scully snarls looking at his hand for a few moments. Scully then looks Robert in the eyes laughing shaking his head no. Robert smiles for a second before speaking up

Main: Hey champ. I'm Robert Main. Just wanted to sa...

Before Robert can finish Scully pushes Robert away. Scully then looks back at his championship and realises what is truly going on. In his drunken state Scully staggers backwards. As he looking at the bottom or Robert's foot. The super kick lands flush. Right underneath the chin. Robert smiles as Scully drops like a ton of bricks. Robert waste no time. He begins stomping the drunken champion. Scully rolls over to his stomach trying to get on all fours. Robert watches as Scully slowly gets to his feet. Before Scully can turn around Robert hits him in the back of his head with the X-treme Championship. Scully crumples to the floor blood flowing from the back of his head. Robert then pulls a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and cuffs Scully's hands behind his back. Scully cannot move and Robert doesn't have a key. Robert picks Scully up bouncing his head off of the ship walls heading towards a staircase. Robert opens the door and shoves Scully down the steps. Scully yells out in pain as Robert follows behind him with the championship in tow

Main: We're not done yet champ. You got a belt here you never defend and damn it. I'm going to change that right now. This belt is mine. I'll gladly defend it.

Robert slams Scully into the metal doors at the bottom of the steps. As he falls still cuffed Robert opens the door to the engine room of the ship before dragging Scully in. Robert hits Scully with the championship again. Scully covered in blood laying on the floor. Spits blood at Robert watching him chain the doors shut. Robert pulls another chain from a desk before hitting the down and cuffed Scully several times. Robert wraps the heavy-duty chain around Scully's body so he cannot move at all. Now handcuffed and chained Robert applies a lock to the chain so there isn't any escape.

Main: Champ I've seen you escape some amazing things. Have people help you out. Let me tell you a secret. No one is coming through that door it's chained shut. No one is down here. I made damn sure of it. No ones coming this time. You're not kicking out. Your handcuffed chained up and locked with no keys. You're no magician. Look into my eyes this right here and now is your last day as champion. It's over.

Robert slowly picks Scully up and stares him in his eyes. Scully covered in blood with no way out Robert knows the X-treme Championship is now his. Robert Lifts Scully high into the air and hits MOON LIGHT DRIVE Robert lays the championship across Scully's chest and goes for the pinfall A ref handcuffed to the engine starts counting

ONE

TWO......

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-19-2017, 02:36 PM

Scully was pissed out of his face, handcuffed and had no where to go. He couldn't even see what this Robert guy looked like, his sight was blurred, Rob Main? Whoever the fuck he is?! Anyhoo something amazing happened, he was no magician that is right but he drank too many Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (that's his favourite) something happens when he drinks too many of those. His body begins to bulge, his clothes begin to rip, he body turns red (not green cuz that would be a rip off) His arms and legs are like Tree trunks, the handcuffs and chain snap off as Scully kicks out with such force, poor old Rob Main goes flying up through the ceiling. It's the.........

INCREDIBLE SKULL

"SKULL SMASH!!!"

As Mains body falls all the way back down, Incredible Skull catches him. All the guests look down through the whole of the floorboards in great shock. The Incredible Skull throws Rob Main, who goes flying through the side if the boat and into the sea.

KICK OUT!

Shit... The ship begins to sink.