Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something..Something... (Areano + Friends)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2017, 06:48 PM

Somewhere in a lounge area, we see JB lurking around to see anyone who could talk to. After about fifteen minutes of lurking, he encounters some broad who just debuted to the XWF.

Hey are you Talia by any chance?...and uh.. if so, what made you want to rebrand yourself? Just asking you know..

Then he looks elsewhere as he awaits a response from Talia... or someone else!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-15-2017, 07:03 PM

Talia is seen enjoying her coffee, as the John Black approaches her. She has a slight conflicted look on her face, until he speaks. Talia begins to collect her thoughts, from hearing John Black's question, before she answers.

"After looking back at my career in XWF as a whole I realized it was time for a change. In the past I was given chance after chance to become a champion." Talia has a disappointed look on her face. "Sadly, all those times I failed. But then I decided to return, but ended up being a flake. Now in 2017 I figured it was time to reinvent my XWF from the ashes, just like a phoenix one can say." Talia smiles cheerful. "When it comes to XWF going forward, the person known as Ursula Areano is dead. Now, it is the raise of Talia Areano!

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2017, 07:09 PM

Then he gives her a look of confidence and speaks to her.

If you had an option, where do you see yourself five years from now in XWF?

A Hooker...

A Wrassler'..

OR BOTH???

Then he laughs a bit at the joke, and speaks to her.

I am kidding, but that is serious though... besides that what coffee you drinking at two in the afternoon?

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

01-15-2017, 07:28 PM

Talia's face becomes quite serious. Talia was considering to curse out John Black in Spanish. But doesn't to collect her thoughts, before speaking.

"First off, there is no way in hell I would be a hooker. Do you know how rude that is? Even if you might have been slightly joking? That is something I change in XWF, here I thought the stars in XWF mindset would change. Considering the amount of women that has found success stepping into this company. But since some of those women have left, the respect for women wrestlers have dropped once again."
Talia sighs, shaking her head remembering events in the past. "Even if I have to start from the bottom of this company, I will make it my duty to achieve to the main event status in XWF. At that moment I will set the standard the women before and the women now in XWF are doing. Which is not being a hooker or a wrassler, but at a noble champion. Plus, I can drink coffee anytime I please!

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-15-2017, 08:14 PM

Look I when I said I was joking I meant that, no need to get up in your feelings. You know how much potential you have here, I see you are booked this upcoming Saturday... 15k on the line from Vinny himself.

I was honestly hoping you uh.. need some "guidance" against Drezdin. He is a tall SOB you know... I mean hey, I could be apart of the crowd cheering you on.

OR, if the cards are aligned and we see Drezdin fold like a deck of shitty cards...I might help on that one.

Bottom line is this Talia, me calling you a hooker is no worse than being put through house full of glass. ALSO, you aren't the only female rocking this company since we got a former Hart champ who hadn't reached puberty AND fuking dyke with multiple personas and plenty more, so that respect portion of it ins't dead at all imo.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

01-15-2017, 08:30 PM

Talia has her arms crossed, facing away from John Black.

"You shouldn't have said it in the first place." After some seconds Talia faces John Black once more. "Even though I appreciate the help, when it comes to this match I don't need it. If I want to be taking seriously I can't be asking for help right off the back." Talia begins to smile, confidently. " I will beat, second off I know I can beat Drezdin in our match."

"Plus, I have stated I am not the only female who wants to build a legacy in XWF at the moment."

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-16-2017, 12:00 AM

Get a room.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (01-18-2017)