Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-04-2017, 05:45 AM

I apologize for not putting up a promo. I was waiting on my charater's opponents to start us off and I ended up falling asleep a few hours before the deadline. When I woke up, It was passed the deadline and too late to post one, so yeah, I fucked up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2017, 06:12 AM

Any time you wait for your opponents you're going to screw yourself over. If all you do is respond to them, you're probably going to lose.

Write your story, tell your story. It really shouldn't matter too much what the other guy says except for some trash talking, but you can write excellent trash without having to directly reply to others.

There's way, way too much of people waiting until the last minute and then having some tragedy or another befall them right when they were about to post. Avoid it by not waiting.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-04-2017), Guppy Parsh (01-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2017)
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-04-2017, 06:45 AM

I realize that now, thanks for the advice.
Hate Post Like Post