Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puff Puff Pass
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Lane, really? Epitome of stupid dude, where in the hell have you been? Doing these falls is basically the easiest job in the world, but some how you can't get out of roxy's snatch longer than a three count to see a pin when it's happing.

Anyway, witch doctor, i dont appreciate you trying to sneak one in on me like that, don't you realize how hard it is to get one over on positively not el grand lucadore? Ridiculously hard! Camping out for hours just waiting for him to make an appearance then I have to say a bunch of weird shit to confuse him.

Strange you would wait to try and take this thing from me. Total waste of my time. Roll you up and take it back getting straddled and shook maybe i look you into a crossface sinker line and hook. Absolutely, positively asinine, like an acid ride, or an acid trip, what a massive lie to think pass me trick. Dumbass... Don't fucking try and come back for the belt. Lane needs to be here to see this casue im forreal done fucking with you.. i'll pin and scream [Echo]! x3x2x1

Dolly bites bear, rolls him, incinerates his spirit, damages his image, guts out his innards, eats his heart... Oh yeah, and pins him too

and locks in a submission

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
drezdin5788 (12-05-2016)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-05-2016, 11:56 AM

Watch your mouth, little girl. Unless you want to see your little contract put in the shredder in less time than it took your daddy to put you on the street for beer money.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Roxy Cotton's post!
Dolly Waters (12-05-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-05-2016, 12:56 PM

[[ Lane, really? Epitome of stupid dude, where in the hell have you been? Doing these falls is basically the easiest job in the world, but some how you can't get out of roxy's snatch longer than a three count to see a pin when it's happing.

Anyway, witch doctor, i dont appreciate you trying to sneak one in on me like that, don't you realize how hard it is to get one over on positively not el grand lucadore? Ridiculously hard! Camping out for hours just waiting for him to make an appearance then I have to say a bunch of weird shit to confuse him.

Strange you would wait to try and take this thing from me. Total waste of my time. Roll you up and take it back getting straddled and shook maybe i look you into a crossface sinker line and hook. Absolutely, positively asinine, like an acid ride, or an acid trip, what a massive lie to think pass me trick. Dumbass... Don't fucking try and come back for the belt. Lane needs to be here to see this casue im forreal done fucking with you.. i'll pin and scream [Echo]! x3x2x1

In CAPS LETTERS... STRADDLE

Dolly bites bear, rolls him, incinerates his spirit, damages his image, guts out his innards, eats his heart... [[ Meaning: "Oh yeah and pins him too" ]] Oh yeah, and pins him too [[ Meaning: "Oh yeah and pins him too" ]]

and locks in a submission

_________

1x Hart Champion
(Current)
1x Television Champion
2x Federweight Champin
3x Heavy Metal Weight Champion

October 2016 Superstar Of The Month

Thread Title: Puff Puff Pass

Small "pin" in smoke on signature banner.

Description Line: three in the sink two in the pink one in the stink.

Below name, "Dolly Pinned you." ]]

Fooling magic is not easy to do,
No matter how many kick outs or roll throughs,
Being a small girl in a world of voodoo,
Let me explain just a thing or two.

Hoppy hop, suck on your lollypop,
Skippidy skip, hope to grow tits,
Laughedy laugh, at the Harts you take,
Hold on tight, or the WiTcH will take it away.

Braddock shakes off the submissions and kicks out, and warns Dolly of the coming apocalypse.
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2016, 06:29 AM

Y'all's both a couple of .

Nate takes a gander at Roxy's big ol' tits.

Ay girl.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Big Nate's post!
Dolly Waters (12-06-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-06-2016, 05:18 PM

(drezdin heard what nate had said then walks up to him)

nate higgers do you even know what a or what one looks like?.......

(all of a sudden he spins nate around kicks him in the balls cloth lines him out cold. then he walks right over looking at him bends down over hin)

by the way you stupid mother fucker the next time you fucking call them a disresprctfull name what ill do to you is what I did to the crimson dong

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2016, 06:24 AM

Vincent stands up from the easy chair in which he'd been sitting and ruminating for the past several days. He pulls the vape from his mouth and blows some... vape rings?

After careful consideration, I have no choice. Precedents have been set.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Bear Braddock

Although Dolly attempted to make a "First letter of every word" kind of pin with "BRIDGE" in the last sentence, using the first word after every comma, it isn't quite consistent enough since the first letter doesn't fit the pattern.

Hate Post Like Post