Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The First Annual Cottonbelly Thanksgiving Feast
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-24-2016, 04:08 PM

The scene opens with a shot a huge, wide table. The table is decorated with a fancy white tablecloth and has a copious amount of food placed on it. The food includes bowls of mashed potatoes, bowls of stuffing, bowls of gravy, bowls of steamed vegetables, a tray of cranberry sauce, a succulent ham, wheels of fancy cheeses, bottles of champagne and wine; You name it, the table has it! It's a spread that rivals the great buffets of the Gods. In the center of the table is a massive, well cooked Turkey, and a banner on the nearby wall reads:

"Welcome to the First Annual Cottonbelly Thanksgiving Feast!"

The camera then turns away from the sign and the table, showing none other than Jervis Cottonbelly himself. He is dressed in his Thanksgiving best, wearing a nice black suit.

"Greetings friends! Gentleman Jervis Cottonbelly here, and I hope all of you are having a magnificent Thanksgiving! As you can see, it's time for the first ever Cottonbelly Thanksgiving Feast, a celebration of thankfulness and good will in the XWF! My good friends in PATROL and I have been working tirelessly to get all of these delightful delicacies together, but at long last the Feast is ready to begin! I've sent invitations to all the XWF superstars I could to join us for this celebration, so I hope we have enough food for everyone."

Suddenly a loud knock rings through the air.

"I say, could that be one of our esteemed guests?"

Jervis then strolls over the the door, ready to greet whoever is there.

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-24-2016, 04:15 PM

It's Micheal Graves! He is holding his newly won Heavy Metal Weight Championship in one hand, and an unopened box of Stove Top Stuffing in the other.

Hi Jervis, Happy Turkey day.

Micheal shoves the box of stuffing into Jervis's chest as he pushes his way into the room.

I didn't want to arrive empty handed, so I brought you some stuffing.

Micheal makes his way into the room, eye balling all of the prepared food.
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-24-2016, 04:36 PM

After a moment passes, Kid Kool comes through, SLAMMING a box of fudge brownie mix into Jervis' chest. "Make that quick, I need a choco fix, STAT!" Kool's cutie, Christina Nash, walks beside him. KK walks over to Graves and smirks. "Not a damn thing on that table is as tasty as this dish on my arm. Allow me to introduce you. Mike, this is my gal, Christine Nash. Christy. this guy is amarently here to bitch slap some shmuck that stole his name. Mike, any details on why the guy stole your name in the first place?"

Kid Kool starts stuffing his face with pie, while Nash horkes down a heaping helping of Mashed Potatoes.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-24-2016, 04:38 PM

SUDDENLY, Snow arrives, tipping her cowboy hat at Jervis, before stepping inside.

SNOW: This thing looks borin' as FUCK... Maybe we can start up a lil ol' food fight, whadya say?! XD

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-24-2016, 04:45 PM

Graves rips a leg off of the turkey as Kid Kool introduces himself. Graves takes a seat and props one foot on the table. Graves takes a big bite out of the turkey leg before answering Kool's question.

"Beats the Hell out of me kid. I haven't heard a peep out of him since I signed my contract."

At this point Graves notices Snow come in and say something about a food fight.

"Hey Snow!"

Graves proceeds to toss his half eaten turkey leg at Snow.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Kid Kool (11-24-2016), Snow (11-24-2016)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-24-2016, 05:08 PM

Cadryn makes a late arrival to the party. Slowly walking through the door he sees Snow, and catches a little of her conversation about a food fight.

Cadryn says to himself "Ah, nope." as he promptly walks out the door in the hopes of protecting the rest of his brain cells from the autistic pirate.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-24-2016, 05:11 PM

"Hey Mike, how's it hangin'?"

Snow then notices Cadryn's walk-out.... she shouts; "HIT THE BRICKS! Who needs ya?! Fuckin' stalker..."

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (11-24-2016)