Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Adrenalize (Bring It)
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 08:47 PM

Wake up. Smell the coffee. Pay attention... you might learn something.

- - -

Broken Hart is in a hard rock bar and grill, downing a shot and taking in the sounds of "In This Moment". Maria Brink and her heavy-hitting friends thrash and slash on stage, as someone holds a cell to video tape B.H.

Hart speaks.

"So. Peter Gilmour. How d'ya do, mate? This song reminded me of you, so I figured I'd shoot this vid to invite you to one of my most favorite spots, 'Hanny's'... Listen, now ya know how excellent it is to reach that brass ring, and I'd love tah celebrate with ya. If not, anybody that wants tah drop by? Be my guest. Drinks on the house... till then; Cheers.

--are you ready to awaken?--

|tbc by anyone, but would love to see Gil get involved. congrats, pete|

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dawud Tha Bully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2016, 08:00 PM

Shit I didn't have anything else better to do, why not grab me a drink or seven and fuck with some crazy ass Avril Lavigne looking shorty while I was at it? This funky little hard rock bar and grill looked like it had what I was looking for at the moment. So I walk in this jawn looking dapper as fuck as always, you know how it goes - and I see this clown ass dude by the bar talking a whole bunch of nonsense. So you know me, all I'm worried about is the money and the bitches but this dude here?

He looked like an extra out of Evil Dead or some shit. So it intrigued me. I walked up to dude because I heard him say drinks are on the house. Now I'm not no broke nigga but if I don't have to come out of my wallet for a good time, shit, power be to glory you hear me?!

"First things first, you said drinks are on you, correct? Shit in that case let me get a double shot of Henny my man! What you know about that shit? That little boy liver of yours can take that? Shit where's my manners? My fault cousin, the name's Dawud. Newest addition to the XWF roster, the pleasure is definitely yours. One more question tho - where's the bitches? You know the type to snort that white off your cock? That's the type of party I'm looking for. Good lookin' on the Henny too, 'preciate that."
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2016, 10:17 PM

Suddenly, a "dapper" man strolls up to the two with a chick on his arm.

[Image: kool%20amp%20christina_zpsdkxa6zrx.png]

"Hey, bitch tits, you want a woman who can chug up a bit a coke? Here's your gal, MY gal, Christina Nash!!! Show this Bully what'cha got, honey."

Christina licks her lips and pulls out a straw, before pulling out a bag of the white stuff, and I don't mean Oreo filling! Christina spreads some coke out on the counter, before sniffin' it up in a hurry like the champ she is. Broken Hart looks disgusted, but the Bully looks impressed.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2016, 10:20 PM

"Ya know, I shoulda seen something like this coming from a mile away, XWF really has gone to hell in a handbasket..."

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2016, 10:22 PM

S: Did somebody say 'snow'? ...No? Ok, crack. Sorry, close enough. We got some good tunes cranked in this joint, thought I'd crash the party!! XD Yo, Dawun, ya got any herb?

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-23-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-23-2016, 04:49 AM

Yo, you asked for Peter? Well, here's next year's model.

Chocolate milk, in a dirty glass.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Dawud Tha Bully Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-23-2016, 05:30 AM

"Damn where the hell all these characters come from? Shit, whatever time to turn this mothafucka up. Ayo, fake Shawn Michaels looking ass boy, you really got it on demand like that? Just got hoes pulling that white out of their ass? Shit you mind if I take a hit? Since you so generous, how 'bout you let me... uh.. get a lil' taste of shorty right here? I mean i think she'd have a better time with me than you anyway. In my.. humble opinion that is".

I mean, damn, could you blame me? Shorty looking more ripe than a orange growing from a tree! Wait do oranges even grow on trees? A lot fruits do but I don't think I've ever seen an orange tree before... that's besides the point though! All a nigga needs is some coke and henny to get my night started and this dude FakeBK came in the clutch.

I'm not a star...?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: FrBBvjn.jpg]
Somebody lied...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dawud Tha Bully's post:
red-x (05-30-2020), Snow (11-23-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-23-2016, 06:19 AM

"Well, let's see, she's hanging off MY arm, not yours, bucko! If she wanted a little boy like you she'd go dig up Gary Coleman's corpse! Go play with El Santo Clause's nut-sack of toys, why dont'cha?! Hahah, just fuckin' around, here's a line and some Henny to kick ya up a notch."

Nash pours out a line, and she then pulls a bottle from her cleavage and hands both the bottle and straw over to Dawud.

"Let's have a good time, whadya say?"

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2016, 06:35 AM

(11-23-2016, 04:49 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Yo, you asked for Peter? Well, here's next year's model. Chocolate milk, in a dirty glass.

Broken Hart taps the counter, and the bartender slides a glass Robbie's way.

"Glad you could arrive. Pete may have skipped the party, but I'm glad to have a guy like you show up. So, how are you these days? XWF treating you well?"

Hate Post Like Post
Dawud Tha Bully Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-23-2016, 01:58 PM

(11-23-2016, 06:19 AM)Kid Kool Said: "Well, let's see, she's hanging off MY arm, not yours, bucko! If she wanted a little boy like you she'd go dig up Gary Coleman's corpse! Go play with El Santo Clause's nut-sack of toys, why dont'cha?! Hahah, just fuckin' around, here's a line and some Henny to kick ya up a notch."

Nash pours out a line, and she then pulls a bottle from her cleavage and hands both the bottle and straw over to Dawud.

"Let's have a good time, whadya say?"

"Well shit say no more my man! Name is Dawud by the way, just signed on to wrestle at XWF. Heard they got some crazy comp in that bitch so it's only right I side up in there and knock a couple heads off, take a couple names and cash a couple checks, you hear me?" As I say that the bartender hands me my double shot of Hennessy and the night is just about to begin. Only real ones can take that Henny and real recognize real and I don't recognize any of these clowns. This dude here though, he seems cool so Imma take a line of this good shit. At least it better be good shit or we gonna have a problem. "Just to be sure; this ain't no baby back bullshit is it? Nothing worse than terrible coke. Cuz' if it is that surely wouldn't be a good thing for you. Also who the rest of these clowns? Mind giving me a tour of these characters?

I'm not a star...?
Somebody lied...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dawud Tha Bully's post:
Kid Kool (11-23-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-23-2016, 03:54 PM

"Yo better believe it's the good shit, bro. Wouldn't be caught dead with the watered down crap, believe you me! As for these guys, Robbie's a high-profile name here nowadays, he really brings the heat, oughta be holdin' a title or two if ya ask me. Snow's the Heavymetalweight champ, which doesn't mean a whole lot in comparison, but for someone with only like, 3 days here, that's a good start. And Broken Hart... I dunno, he's apparently a dude that used to be here, but now he's returned as some 'Phantom of the Opera' style motherfucker... I'd stay away from him, he's got a chip on his shoulder. But he seems legit. Anywayz, what's your story brohan? Got any tales to tell?"

Hate Post Like Post
Dawud Tha Bully Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-24-2016, 04:19 AM

So i order another double shot of Hennessy as i wipe the white residue from my nose, shit looked kinda suspect. I can't be walking around and shit with white shit over my face, you don't know who the hell is watching nowadays. TMZ, ESPN, they all want the scoop and the scoop I shalln't giveth. The bartender hands me my double shot and I kill that shit shit so quick you would've thought I was the Usain Bolt of this drinking shit. So this dude wants to know my life story huh? Fuck is he supposed to be, Dr. Phil? That's what I'm thinking, he about to put me on a psychiatrist couch and ask me a hundred questions. But it's whatever, I'm feeling groovy, the henny got me in my element so why not?

"So you wanna know about me huh? I take it you aren't much of a sports fan, right? College football? Yeah I used to play at Florida State. You know the team that won the national title in 2013? Jameis Winston, Jalen Ramsey and those boys? Yeah I was on that team. Wide receiver, dumb talented I was till I fucked up my knee in 2014 spring practices because of that Jimbo Fisher. I'll never forgive him for ruining my dreams. See I come from a rough life my man. Yeah I'be always had the money, I've always had the hoes on deck, but football? Football was my shit. It kept me out of trouble.. for the most part. It kept me sane. So after spring practice, I storm up coach Fisher wanting to know his deal and why the fuck I wasn't out there? You know what that pussy had the audacity to say to me? He says "well son Jameis ain't here to make ya look good anymore and-" and I fucking lost it. Whole team had to hold me bike because they knew exactly what I was capable of doing to that man and they knew he had lit a fuse.

So I'm stepping to this dude next thing you know my... my uh.. my knee buckled and that was it.
I'm not even gonna lie to you, this shit touches a spot in my heart and I get emotional every time I have to explain this story. But I'm around a bunch of beautiful women, my new colleagues, man I couldn't have them see a weakness already. Plus the henny just amplifying the emotional I had to bottle up. So I take a step back, father myself, try to keep my composure before I go Archie Bunker on this dude and he doesn't even deserve it. So yeah man, I find out I tore my ACL, MCL and dislocated my gotdamn knee, tore that shit up and that was effectively the end of my playing days. So a year and some change passes and I'm contemplating ending it all my man. Until my agent hits me up with this lucrative offer about how wrestling is where it's at. Now I've been a wrestling fan my whole life but it was never anything I thought of taking up professionally you know? But fuck it, my NFL dreams were out the window so why not take my frustration and take that shit out dudes physically? So that's why I'm here. Look though man, enough about me and more about these hunnies up in here! Shit I never got your name either homie? Or should I just call you coke and that'd be an inside joke between you and me? Haaa!

I'm not a star...?
Somebody lied...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dawud Tha Bully's post:
(11-26-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-24-2016, 12:08 PM

KK looked somber for much of what Dawud had said, taking in his story... But toward the end, D. was able to shift K's emotions, and tKK managed to crack a smile.

"Man, you've been through hell I see, but you're still strong enough to live your life to the fullest. I like tah hear that, bro. Don't let people take you down, don't let 'em kill your spirit. They call me 'Kid Kool', but my real name is Darren Gardella. I've been a HUGE wrestling fan since I was like, five or somethin'. That's my sport, whether they think it's one or not. Favorite wrestler of all time is Kevin Nash, and my favorite company has always been WCW.

"Sorry your football carreer ended too soon, but I can see you're gonna blaze a trail here in XWF, believe me. It's always good to see a talented African American athlete step in here and shut up all the racist assholes who toss around names. You, Trax, Makavelli, John Black... we need more diversity here. I like your style, your personality, your fire, your passion... don't worry, you'll be makin' a name for yourself before long. Hell, if you get pissed off at the Chairman, Vinnie Lane, and take it out on him? You won't be tossed in the slammer, you'll be infamous! Quickest ticket to the top, just a pro-tip.

"As far as I go... I come from a long line of wrestling fans, father, mother, grandparents, aunts and uncles, the whole fam. It's the thing that's always been there when I was feeling low. It's good to have something to turn to whether it be music, sports, people... I've clearly never been through as much as yourself, but I had a nightly throwdown goin' on downstairs between my parents... which may be a reason I'm as fucked up as I am, I dunno. How's your Henny? And btw, what goals do you have for XWF?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Broken Hart (11-25-2016)
Ronnie Cage Offline
Satan's Superior

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-24-2016, 02:21 PM

The door to the bar opens and everyone looks to see who walked in, not all at the same time, but within a few seconds of each other, and then, of course, they go right back to what they were doing. They're just nosy motherfuckers. Anyway, back to who walked in....Bad Attitude. David, with his long brown hair tied back, black jeans, plain black t-shirt, black leather jacket, Ray-Ban shades, and black motorcycle boots and Ronnie, wearing dark blue jeans held up by a belt with a Lynyrd Skynyrd belt buckle, his confederate Converse All-Stars, his trademark black Stetson Corral Cowboy Hat, and a black "Southern Man" t-shirt, in his hand he carries a black hard shell guitar case.

They find an empty corner and go stand in it. Ronnie leans his guitar case up against the wall, and motions for a server to come over. He orders two Bud Lights for himself, while David orders a double bourbon and Pepsi. They observe the scene and pass judgment on just about everybody, from the trio doing coke in plain sight, to the ignored lesbian asking for weed, to the big guy asking for chocolate milk, and finally the freak show who invited everyone hoping the current Universal champ, "Peter Fuckin' Gilmour" would show up, but of course, he didn't.

They stand, they observe and they wait, hoping or maybe expecting that something is going to happen.

[Image: newronniecage3.jpg]

Records
W-L-T

Singles
0-0-1

Tag Team/Trios
6-0-0

Total
6-0-1

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-24-2016, 03:44 PM

Snow walks up to Bad Atttitude with a smile on her face.

"Hey fellas, room fer one more? See, I happen tah be a gal from Southern way myself, nice kicks by the way! XD How y'all doin'?"

Snow extends a hand toward Ronnie, hoping for a handshake.

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Ronnie Cage Offline
Satan's Superior

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-24-2016, 06:40 PM

Neither Ronnie, nor David return Snow's smile, but they do, however, turn their heads slightly to see who's approached them. They both look at Snow's outstretched hand, but neither lifts a finger to shake it. Snow's lucky that Ronnie was not at the bar by himself. He has a history of both starting and ending bar fights. He probably would've taken her hand, pulled her close so that he could headbutt her, and then when she hit the floor, he would've pummeled her until she and the floor were one. But David was there, and so all Ronnie did was grunt while David handled the situation with a much calmer disposition.

"It's a free country, for the moment. Do what you want. But we don't have any weed, so if that's what you're after, you can piss off."

David takes out a pack of Marlborough Red cigarettes and a lighter from his jacket pocket. He opens it up and puts a cigarette in his mouth. He drops the pack on the table in front of him, and lights the cigarette. He takes a drag, and then exhales the smoke in Snow's face. Ronnie just glares at her.

[Image: newronniecage3.jpg]

Records
W-L-T

Singles
0-0-1

Tag Team/Trios
6-0-0

Total
6-0-1

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ronnie Cage's post:
(11-26-2016)
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-24-2016, 07:10 PM

Snow smiles cockily.

S: Oh is that right, hun? Well, forgive me for intrudin', but if you think I'm hittin' ya up fer a drag, yer highly mistaken. There ain't too many things I cain't handle, but the two ah y'all is as far away from 'Southern Gentlemen' as it gets. Hospitality died a long time ago, and y'all are the proof. But y'know... my prescence seems tah bug the two ah ya. I like that.

Snow plops down on a wooden seat, and cracks open a Duff Beer, gulping it down like a villain. She pounds the rest of it, before tossing the bottle into the trash. She continues...

S: So, David, lemme guess, the two of you are lookin' fer cheap action? How's about you go look fer some next door, at the Pet Store?! XD

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-25-2016, 12:29 AM

"DUDE... bro, that chick must have had it coming if you brought the ax down on her THAT hard, for rizzy up off the hizzy! How 'bout you come over here and drag a line with us!"

KK smiles and offers up a straw.

Hate Post Like Post
Dawud Tha Bully Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2016, 06:35 AM

So as I'm talking to this dude Kid Kool all I see next is some Irish looking guy fighting some chick in what looked like a fight off of Batman and shit. At this point I'm just looking at the scuffle like [Image: dahell2.png] the whole time I didn't know where the hell I was at. Was I getting Punk'd? Is Ashton Kutcher gonna come out here and tell me I've been punk'd? Or better yet - did this dude just drug me? Gave me some laced coke? Or is the Henny finally catching on? Either way I felt like I was in biazzaro world..

"Ayooooo holy shit did he just kill that bitch? I don't know how I feel about that.. am I that fucked up? Ayo brah, I KNOW you just saw that shit! Henny ain't that damn strong where it got me hallucinating.. hold up let me rub my eyes.. ayo wooooooow!

So now I'm just sitting there flabbergasted sort of like Dame Dash at the breakfast club [Image: dame2.png] not believing what I just saw. So what i do next is walk up to the guy, extend my hand out and start talking to him.

"Bro that shit was insane. I don't know if the Henny I just had got me fucked up or if the Coke was laced but did you just cut and kill that bitch? Yo that shit was badass my dude. Name's Dave but you can call me Dawud. I'm new here and I'm just trying to find my footing around these XWF streets. Make sure I stay close with crazy mothafucka like you so I don't fuck around and get cut up. You do lines bro? Me and my guy Kool over here got you if you need some.

I'm not a star...?
Somebody lied...
Hate Post Like Post
David Stone Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2016, 06:39 AM

Stone takes another drag on his cigarette and then looks to Ronnie.

"Well well, looks like we found ourselves stuck with the local comedian."

He then picks up his glass again and takes a long sip of the liquid. Sighing contentedly he looks at Snow and then addresses her once more.

"You know sugar tits, I think we were perfectly polite. You came over to talk to us when all we wanted to do was enjoy a free drink in piece. If you took what I said the wrong way, no skin off my cock. Now do me a favour and shut the fuck up Barbie, or neither Ronnie nor I willl be held responsible for our actions."

That being said, Stone takes another drag on his cigarette and blows a smoke ring in her face once more.

[Image: DavidStonecopy.jpg][/URL]
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-25-2016, 10:09 PM

S: Oh really? Y'all want me tah shut my trap, is that it? Fuckin' hell....

Snow springs up and tosses the table across the room, sending metal and glass crashing to the floor. She knocks the cigerette out of David Stone's hand, before raising her voice.

S: Fuck the both of you, I ain't no gat damn 'Barbie'. How 'bout the two of you let yer fists do the talkin'. Me and Kid Kool vs the two of you in a hardcore tag match, show right after Wildcard? Unless ya don't think I'm worthy... which is just chicken shit talk fer pussyin' out! Step UP, or get tah steppin' ya couple ah metrosexual mantards!!..... >:^O

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-25-2016, 10:31 PM

The Kid eyes first McBride droppin' some chick... second, Dawud asking McBride if he could use a line... and finally, KK spotted Snow send a table flying thanks to two big mean men.

KK: Ok, Snow, I love your fire... If these two are in, so am I. Hoping to walk into either Savage or Warfare with my first win here, over that jackass Josh.0. Just cool your jets for now, babe, we'll take care of those two yokels.

KK: And McBride, you seem like a bad mamah jamah, so if ya wanna little of the ground up good stuff, be my guest. Christina, hook this fine Irish gentleman up, why don't ya?

Christina motions toward Connor wondering if he wants a little sumpin' sumpin'.

Hate Post Like Post
David Stone Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:

11-26-2016, 11:08 AM

Stone stands up and removes his Ray bans, placing them in the pocket of his jacket. He then grabs hold of Snow by the shoulder and glares into her eyes.

"You ever touch my cigarette or my drink again and I'll twist you into more unrecognisable shapes than you can fucking imagine. Touch me again and I'll fucking murder you, cretinus bitch. You want a hardcore tag match against Bad attitude so much, you can fucking have it. But don't come crying to me when you get your fat backside kicked so hard you have to retire."

With that, Stone tosses Snow into a wall, head first. He then kicks her in the ribs and casually turns back to Ronnie, who's signaling for more drinks.

[Image: DavidStonecopy.jpg][/URL]
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-27-2016, 04:29 AM

Kid Kool sees David knock Snow around, before the man sits back, sipping on his drink.

KK: Seriously?! Someone slaps a drink out of your hand and you drive them into a wall?

The Kid stands up and gets in Stone's face. "I'll SEE you in that tag match, and we'll find out how bad ass you really are. Till then--" *WHACK* .......... KK hops back before nailing David in the face with a superkick, dropping him to the floor. He follows up with a kick to David''s ribs, giving him a taste of his own medicine. KK helps Snow back up, before the two head out of the bar, Ronnie Cage checking on his partner as they head on out...

Hate Post Like Post