Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuts You Up.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-05-2016, 02:16 PM

Flight is an ability that only so many creatures are gfted with.
Though, that depends on your definition of the word 'flight'.

I can fly. I can soar. I can leap with the best of them, but the difference when it comes to my career is, I have been passed over and belittled more times than I can count. Though, when it all comes down to it, I brought it upon myself. That's the lesson that so many of today's stars tend to forget...

You fuck up? You learn... or you're lost in the sands of time.

I HOPE it cuts you up. Every missed curve ball. Every dropped pass. Every time you step into the ring and fall just THAT short of having your hand raised in victory. Stare up at those lights, sit up from the mat, dust yourself off, and then take it all in as a learning experience. Otherwise?

You will regret it as I have, year after year, match after match.

There came a time in my life, not too long ago, where I found myself spinning my wheels, going nowhere. I wanted more. I wanted to make a name for myself, I wanted to make an IMPACT. I had had it up to here with all of the laughter and loss. I needed to know within my heart that I was more than just another also-ran, some face in the crowd destined to be one more statistic in the grand scheme of things.

I'm no longer a number.
No more.

The XWF is a shipwreck. Its roster consists of those whose tanks are running empty, and even worse than them? Those who never had a full tank to begin with. When I am ready to return, believe me-- it will indeed be with an impact.

Be prepared.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-05-2016, 03:11 PM

Oh would you quit yer' Bitchin' and just book into a show already?

See how you fare in this "shipwreck"

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Alexis Riot (11-05-2016), Jakob Davis (11-05-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-05-2016, 03:32 PM

"I concur. Instead of spouting off words, speak with your actions."

"Say, now that I put my finger on it, you seem kinda familiar..."
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 01:49 PM

"That which the two of you speak of is sure to come sooner than you think. Believe it."

|cut|
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 07:22 PM

Hey, BITCHTITS. How about you say goodbye to hello, because that was the weakest shit I have seen since Slave lost his first 2 matches to me in a combined 4 seconds. How you ask... I'm glad you did... because he had a... broken... heart... like you soon will. You sight IMPACT, you mean the show this "shipwreck" put so far beneathe the viewing spectrum that even the 2 executives left bartering for the company don't even know what fucking channel it is on anymore. You talk about flying, then I heard blah, blah, shittt sports analogy, more blah, blah. I am the guy you couldn't even find to pin. So, do it to yourself again, BOOK YOURSELF, because XWF dust doesn't brush off, BITCH.

ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 07:33 PM

Nothing like a little... heartache.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=25406