Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come one, come all.
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-31-2016, 01:49 PM

A man in a full suit is wearping a black mask that covers everything except for his eyes and has a sign that says definitely not Benito Angelo on it. Doing things, just kind of walkping around the halls. Looking around for something, or someone. Eventually he turns a hallway and sees Dolly Waters, the HeavyMetalWeight Champion. He yells: "Dolly! Estoy aquí para llevarle de campeonatos de usted perno! Soy la gran luchador" He knocks Dolly down with a punch to the head. He tries to go for a moonsault but fails and just lands back first on Dolly. He goes for the cover.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Vincent Lane (10-31-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-01-2016, 05:50 AM

A man in a full suit is wearping a black mask that covers everything except for his eyes and has a sign that says definitely not Benito Angelo on it. Doing things, just kind of walkping around the halls. Looking around for something, or someone. Eventually he turns a hallway and sees Dolly Waters, the HeavyMetalWeight Champion. He yells: "Dolly! Estoy aquí para llevarle de campeonatos de usted perno! Soy la gran luchador" He knocks Dolly down with a punch to the head. He tries to go for a moonsault but fails and just lands back first on Dolly. He goes for the cover.

Spanish translates: I'm here to take you bolt championships! I'm a great fighter

Word PIN in Champinship in the subject line
Words Pinned and Submit in signature

Dolly kicks out and giggles.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
BenitoAngelo (11-01-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 06:19 AM

Vincent looks at his brand new Swatch Watch while rolling by on a hoverboard and listening to the Go-Go's on his bluetooth Dre Beats.

Huh. You took WAY too long, dude!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - DEFINITELY NOT BENITO ANGELO

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-01-2016, 06:28 AM

Awe shucks!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post