Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Issuing a challenge
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-30-2016, 09:55 AM Heart  Issuing a challenge -->

I'm not like most cowardly champions around this place, in fact I'm not like most XWF Supertards in general; I am the most ruthless, most vicious champion there's ever been!

So in breaking from the cycle of the all too norm: "I'm a Pussy Champ who relies on management to schedule my matches while I remain quiet and cling onto this as long as I can", that we have around here, I'm issuing a challenge, to a one Peter Gilmour for my Hart Championship at Wildcard.

Let's be honest Pete, yer' not going to be in the conversation for the Universal Title come PPV time, and since youve made it abundantly clear that you believe you own my title, how about I give you a chance to prove that?

When I take care of business against Barney Green... And I will, and when Luca and I take care of business against Doctor SATAN!... And we will; who will be next in line to have thier heart ripped out by little ol' me? There's sure to be at least one or two sorry ass pretenders who would steak a claim at destruction, but I'll give you the opportunity now.

One last opportunity to win back your manhood and hault your slide into utter irrelevance, by defeating me, the new HART of the XWF.

Wuddya say Pete? The old Guard v. The New Generation at Wildcard.

I'm sure this will be met with criticism, people will look at this as me trying to challenge a lesser opponent, so come on Mr. King of Xtreme, prove them wrong, prove to everyone that you are worthy, or prove that you're a cowherd has been who never really HAD been much to begin with.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Alexis Riot (11-01-2016), Chimpo (10-30-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-30-2016), Guppy Parsh (10-30-2016), Mr Killjoy (10-30-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-30-2016), Tommy Gunn (10-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-30-2016), Vincent Lane (10-30-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2016, 10:49 AM

Well looky here. A 14 year old girl is giving lessons to our esteemed Universal Champion on how not to be a bitch.

Not even 24 hours as Hart Champion and this little pint sized wonder is issuing challenges instead of running from them.

Just for this Dolly if you ever need for someone to get thrown a beating and you don't feel like being bothered just give me a ring and I'll get it done for you. On the house. Just because I like that fact that you have more balls than Scully.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
Alexis Riot (11-01-2016), Chimpo (10-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-30-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-30-2016, 10:55 AM

Damn Peter getting title shots left right and center. The GOAT.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-30-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-30-2016, 12:08 PM

(10-30-2016, 10:49 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Well looky here. A 14 year old girl is giving lessons to our esteemed Universal Champion on how not to be a bitch.

Not even 24 hours as Hart Champion and this little pint sized wonder is issuing challenges instead of running from them.

Just for this Dolly if you ever need for someone to get thrown a beating and you don't feel like being bothered just give me a ring and I'll get it done for you. On the house. Just because I like that fact that you have more balls than Scully.

I appreciate the kind words Tommy. I'd also really appreciate if some jealous like Chris Chaos didn't arbitrarily attack me after my match again. Wink wink.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2016, 12:18 PM

Well there you have. Chris if you are out there and paying attention, understand that if you want to attack a 14 year old girl, which already makes you a bitch but if you want to attack her before, during or after her next match not only will you be a bitch but you'll be a bitch on his way to the hospital.

Do yourself a favor, stay away or deal with me and in case it wasn't abundantly clear before allow me to really drive the point home now. I am not someone you want getting in your face. I promise you that.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-30-2016, 02:13 PM

No offense Dolly but why on earth are you wasting your time with him? Or any other man for that matter?I mean you know full well either hes not going to answer there scared outta of his mind knowing that he will loose to a teenager or he will just loose period with his dignity thrown away. seriously though if you want to fight just ask and ill give you one.
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-30-2016, 03:09 PM

(10-30-2016, 02:13 PM)Lyianna Properchev Said: No offense Dolly but why on earth are you wasting your time with him? Or any other man for that matter?I mean you know full well either hes not going to answer there scared outta of his mind knowing that he will loose to a teenager or he will just loose period with his dignity thrown away. seriously though if you want to fight just ask and ill give you one.

"Your title reign doesn't mean anything until you've beat Pete to defend it."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Alexis Riot (11-01-2016), Barney Green (10-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-30-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-30-2016), Tommy Gunn (10-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-30-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-30-2016, 10:21 PM

man i got a lot on my plate.. rumble in hell.. taking robbie to hell twice and driving him through plates of glass and ending his career and life in the process.. a possible uni title shot.. now a shot at the belt i shouldnt have lost.. the HART TITLE..

Dolly.. when we last were in teh ring, we beat the shit out of each other. we tore down the house and if wasnt for you i wouldve won that little 4 way match. but it's all good. it's all good milady. now u got something i want.. and its not your nasty pussy.. i want that hart title back for the 4th time and if i have to go through you to get it, I ACCEPT!

let's do this at WILDCARD.. 1 on 1.. the Icon vs the champ.. one of us will walk out the champ.. sadly it won't be you dolly..

see u at Wild card... BITCH!

ooc: When is wild card? im hoping to make the next few shows but i dunno when the men are coming to fix my hosue and i might be going to miami but all that is up in the air at this point.. but count me in for warfare this week and the ppv!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dolly Waters (10-31-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-31-2016, 04:08 AM

OOC: I think it's the first week of December

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2016, 05:36 AM

Gilly you already asked this and I already told you.

(10-29-2016, 09:19 PM)Vincent Lane Said: PPV will be December 10, I think is the date.

There will be a Warfare on 11/23 and a Savage on 11/29, then two weeks just to RP for the PPV.

You REPLIED to that post.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-01-2016, 12:22 AM

sorry i was drunk and my girl was sucking me off when i posted it :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-01-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-01-2016, 05:36 PM

Alright... I've been gone for a couple months, so can someone explain to me how a 14 year old girl became the Hart Champion? This place gives me something new everyday, I swear.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-01-2016, 06:02 PM

(11-01-2016, 05:36 PM)Alexis Riot Said: Alright... I've been gone for a couple months, so can someone explain to me how a 14 year old girl became the Hart Champion? This place gives me something new everyday, I swear.

Well sugar, there's this thing called a wrestling ring, and two people get inside of it, sometimes three, maybe even four, or five, or thirty, and then they fight.

Then when a destructive force of nature, like little ol' me, strolls through every once in a blue moon, we take whatever in the fuck we want.

So anywho, I'm Dolly Waters, nice to meet you Ms. Riot. Great fucking name by the way. Have you met Chris Chaos? He has a badass name too...

Bye bye fer' now.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
drezdin5788 (11-02-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-01-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-01-2016, 06:05 PM

so is Peter FUCKIN Gilmour ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post