Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates regarding Saturday show and 403 error when posting
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-30-2013, 05:25 AM

I'm sure you noticed Shove It Saturday Night is late. I'm going to be stepping back for about a month or two and turning Shove It Saturday into a 2 week show. What that means is there will be a show every OTHER Saturday, and will also mean people have about 2 weeks to RP for their match. A bit more of a laid back environment while I iron out some stuff behind the scenes. This might be a relaxing change of pace for some of you who might like the idea of being able to work on your planning/RPing for about 2 weeks for each match. It would add time for writing segments too and coming up with storyline material to have play out during the actual shows. More on this later.

Next up, I've been working on trying to eliminate what seems to be a new random error on the boards. It seems that some people were receiving 403 "no permission" errors when trying to make or preview a new thread. I've been working to try and resolve this and speaking with the host for our site, and it's starting to look like some filters on THEIR end got changed. Basically certain "keywords" and actions are triggering the errors. If you have this error happen to you, please send me a PM with the exact message you were trying to post and it will further help us weed out which keywords are triggering this error. Then, I can send you your message back with the problematic word identified so you can change it. I expect that this will be FULLY resolved sometime this week, but in the meantime just send me anything that causes the error so I can look it over.

Shove It results will be up today sometime. They're nearly completed but just need to be wrapped up. We're going with the new 2 week schedule starting immediately, so that means the NEXT episode of Shove It will be MAY 11.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2013, 09:08 AM

For those that would like competition during the periodic Shove It downtime, you're welcome to try out Madness and Warfare.

Warfare is "rated" and certain things need to be censored. Madness, on the other hand, is not rated. We just don't get all crazy and outlandish like Shane on Saturdays.

Both are solid shows. I don't think you'd be disappointed any which way you choose to go.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-30-2013, 09:22 PM

im getting fed up with not being able to post rps!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(05-01-2013), TheXtremist"Bryce" (05-02-2013)
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-02-2013, 08:39 AM

LMFAO

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight
King Nothing
Masked Warrior