Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I SAID... UNKNOWN SOLDIER...
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 09:36 PM

Or run. Like many before you.

There is no escape.

[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post!
Unknown Soldier (10-18-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 10:01 PM

You imagine that is all... because your narrow mind leads you there... where else will it lead you?

(10-17-2016, 09:49 PM)Isabella Ravenwolf Said: "Ah, a bruja. One of the weakest users of magic, nothing to fear."
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 10:36 PM

Ignorance is bliss.

Yet the same would not be true in reverse? Arrogant and beautiful... deadly and rash... I am sure many men bend or break to this lass... what is not to know?

On the other hand... I could be a proprieter, aestically pleasing, a mad shiek... a... Witch Doctor... fools run errands. Now get back in your cage and drown... before the Bear makes you found.

[Image: penny-dreadful.png]

Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-18-2016, 02:46 AM

"Apparently this idiot didn't catch the first time when I told him where he can come find me and.....

FIGHT ME ANY FUCKING TIME HE WANTS!

He tells me to pick a date, yet my schedule is free RIGHT FUCKING HERE!

Hey, dumb ass, I've been sitting HERE waiting for you in my XTREME playground for hours, just waiting for you to come and fight me, and yet here you still sit running your mouth like an idiot. Are you or what, man? Or is it just as I suspected, you're a fucking pussy and you fail to show up. You are a bigger bitch than Ghost Tank, not very surprising I should say. The difference is at least Ghost Tank knows when to keep his mouth shut, so I guess that does make you more of a than him.

Coming out here and running your mouth, yet unable to back it up and show up and ACTUALLY fight me. Listen , I don't have time to relive memories of the Korean and Vietnam War with you like you showed everyone earlier. If I wanted to do that I'd just turn on the History Channel. So, you can continue to keep running your mouth over here, or you can man up and come fight me over there. I've shown you where you can find me almost 666 times now at any fucking time you want! I'm not going to repeat myself again, so you can either waste your time over here, repeating my name like a two dollar hooker I'm fucking on a ten year old dry and crusty mattress. Or you can meet me out by my personal jungle gym, otherwise known as the world of XTREME.

Like I said, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 666 months a year. You want a date, huh ? Well there it is! You want a time, ANY FUCKING TIME! You want a place? RIGHT FUCKING HERE!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-18-2016), Vincent Lane (10-18-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-18-2016, 08:42 PM

[Image: images-19.jpg]

Maybe... you are used to being able to vulgarly insult those mindless peons you call competition. Lure them into your playground and have at it...

Well, Unknown Soldier, let us stick with what is known... you can duck and dodge, you can insult and ruin your own credibility by taking cowardess off yourself and trying to throw it elsewhere... but one truth remains. You have yet to accept. If I wanted your shit 24/7 title I would have it. If I wanted to go toe to toe in a pissing match I would piss. I want to wrestle, or is one of us making excuses to avoid that? Because matches are booked on cards. Not discussed on in the back like high school drama... put up or shut up.

#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-18-2016, 10:19 PM

L-M-A-O whodafucc is this guy? What, did we get all these spoopy cunts on sale or some shit just in time for Halloween? Fuck me, is it too late to corner the market on Christmas shticks? I gotta get my e-mail on.

ATTN: the whole fucking roster
any of you want to join the candy cane crew???

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-18-2016)