Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologize
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-10-2016, 12:22 AM

Sorry for waiting until the last day. I like to post 2-3 RP's but lately have only really been able to manage one. I hope you enjoy it this week! I love this fed and the story line Chris is headed in right now
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-10-2016), Vincent Lane (09-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 05:23 AM

Looks like your opponent no-showed anyway.

I liked your RP, it was quality stuff. Maybe break them into two parts? Then you could probably get something up earlier and not feel like you aren't doing enough? They are plenty long enough to split, I think.

Up to you, just a thought. I'm just glad you're here.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (09-10-2016)
PrimusDeMortus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-10-2016, 06:03 AM

What's the fucking deal withe people sacrificing babies? The fuck is going on in this site.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates PrimusDeMortus's post!
Unknown Soldier (09-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 06:13 AM

PM'd you.

It's fiction writing, it happens. We don't like to restrict what peoples' stories can contain. We have a lot of sci-fi/fantasy type characters as well as your typical fare.

Though, admittedly, Savage is supposed to be more for the typical, non-fantastical elements.

[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (09-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-10-2016)
PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 11:49 AM

Your lack or originality was the only thing offending and the off putting part was it made no sense and your whole promo turned to shit by the end. You killed a baby to raise a monkey to ask if was going to kill the kid that fell in the cage. It said no, your character just killed a kid that he would've protected...thus making it abundantly and defeated the purpose of your last dying days of WCW esque days of trying to shock the crowd instead of giving something with substance. Not bad for a Edgar Allen Poe wannabe. Just lame been done way to many times..

A witch and sacrafices...oh and a baby....oh for harambe...oh harambe was going to be good to kid. Yet you killed one and yet no where did it say that you had control of said gorilla, so gorilla would've wanted more revenge for a baby being killed and if Harambe was that careful to protect the kids he'd prolly gladly gave his life for the kids.

Aka you killed a baby to ask a gorilla what he'd done with the child. Hed a protected it. He likes kids you kill kids...dosnt that not ring outloud loop holes and just plaim stupid as fuck.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Let's not devolve into just insults, okay?

You didn't like his promo, other people maybe did. It's all just eye of the beholder.

Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-10-2016, 11:53 AM

I smell another Kandi Washington ban coming for Primus.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Nico LaVey's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-10-2016)
PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 11:54 AM

I'll remove my comment.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 11:57 AM

(09-10-2016, 11:53 AM)Nico LaVey Said: I smell another Kandi Washington ban coming for Primus.

No one's getting banned, it's fine to ask and sometimes things can get hashed out this way.

Isabella is a witch character, so she dos witch things, supernatural, magical, necromantic things.

For one reason or another the baby sacrificing aspect hit a nerve with Primus here, and that's fine.

We can just all be adults about it and everybody's happy.

Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 11:58 AM

I'd rather keep the original than just have it be something sarcastic. So I put it back.

******magic******

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:00 PM

Either which way as long as I'm not booked against characters out of R.L Steins "Goosebumps" series it's all good.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 12:06 PM

I'm not sure what you are so against, though.

I've been watching pro wrestling for my entire life.

Things that I've seen include:

A giant ice mummy

An undead mortician who set his brother on fire after said brother raped a corpse

A wrestler whose finishing move is rocking someone to sleep.

An inflatable sex doll win a championship.

Invisible hand grenades.

The Missing Link.

The Final Deletion.

These are all wrestling angles that happened in real life. Is Isabella an actual infant murdering ape reviver? Or is she just a character on a TV show?

That's up to you.

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:14 PM

I've been watching since 1989 regularly. If those gimmicks were never done. And it was sold as you see in r.o.h, wrestling would still he huge, but they cashed in for unrealistic gimmicks that made people scream wrestling fake. Before they weren't and it was hugely popular..

My problem is once you take something fake and compound even more absurd fake Ness on top of it, it becomes over the top and cheesy and people turn away..

Wwe is just now getting the ratings up why...cause it's more shoot oriented in its presentation and it's presented as aneeded athletic competition..

Not a Dead Mortician vs Glacier anymore. Over the top Gimmicks ruined wrestling I.M.O, and when I'm already doing something fake (efed'ing) why do I wanna compound it with even faker shit to take me further away from what l love?
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 12:23 PM

I can see what you mean when trying to sell to the mainstream - although I think most people would tell you that The Undertaker is probably the most popular and successful gimmick of all time.

But here... we all know what wrestling is. We're all very well aware of it, nobody is trying to pass e-fedding off as "real."

Also, honestly, WCW died when it went to full-on shoots an gritty realism. WCW from 1998-2001 or thereabouts didn't have anything wacky, just a bunch of dudes all talking about they were going to kick each others' asses. The most entertaining and popular wrestling on TV right now is probably Lucha Underground, which takes place in an ancient Aztec temple and has dragons and murder and shit. Things aren't that black and white, you know.

But, everyone likes their own thing. You can write a character who is just a regular human dude getting eady in a gym and wrestling matches... I've done it. I did it most of the time. If it's good and it's entertaining and it's better than what your opponent does, you'll win.

Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:31 PM

I mean, the over the top can be awesome if done well. I haven't read the rp in question yet. But, I'm not seeing a reason to get this upset. You wanna be booked against only normal characters? Ok. Can do. No problems with me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:35 PM

I watch lucha Underground. R.o.H, NJPW, Lucha Libre Mexicana, WWE, NXT, PCW, TNA. Yes there are gimmicks really the only ones truly left as a gimmick is Decay.. The undertaker is still around but him and Golddust are really the last of it for wwe and you can't really rebrand them this late in their careers. I'm a huge taker fan, but once he's gone there's just people with personalities w/Strengths, weaknesses, Insecurities and those characters evolve over time...

I'm not a HHH mark but look at where he started and where he is now (regardless of HBK and Stephanie)

What killed WCW will always be subjective but this is what I credit it too.

1. Creative Control for Hulk Hogan's Contract
2. N.W.O over growing and staying around way to long
3. Not pushing younger talent (could be my #1 as well)
I.E: Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Paul London, etc etc etc
4. Being to focused on what the wwe is doing
5. Vince Russo (not that anyone couldve helped wcw at this time more of a final nail in the coffin) betting on David Arquette and Jeff Jarrett to sale tickets.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 12:41 PM

Meh, the truth of it is that WCW did because of the Time Warner/AOL merger.

No more endless buckets of money to spend after that...

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:43 PM

Yeah and i have but when I "no sale" what they're doing and promos it kinda defeats the purpose cause then no one's giving the other anything to work with and this is a dance routine. Two opponents tear the house down together not just one. If just one is then it's a squash match. Yes we know efed'ing is fake but that's why some of us do it right? Cause well never get the chance to get into the ring ourselves right? I don't knock sites that have strictly one of the other but trying to gel the two is always tricky and sometimes it pays off. But that's just personal preference of mine to face off against people that are i guess like minded. I've read tons or rps and results. Trust me they are entertaining. I've even told friends I used to efed with just to come read some and the results and they said it's entertaining which it is, the Pest vs That Robbie guy was gold...farting glitter on another man's face and a dildo crown lmao. Just not something I'd want to be involved in but something I did enjoy reading. Btw whoever does the results is Top Notch at it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PrimusDeMortus's post:
Vincent Lane (09-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 12:47 PM

I wrote that one. Smile

And yeah, get your friends in here.

Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:50 PM

'Isabella Ravenwolf Said:Go read some of Unknown Soldiers stuff or Frodo's or Doc's or Dillinger's.

What's that supposed to mean? Frodo is normal and sane and a perfect angel. Name something to disprove that.

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 12:54 PM

Ravenwood Im sorry I made it a personal attack on your story and I'm sorry that I just didn't bite my tongue. Do what you do, I'm not interested in reading anymore of yours stuff. If yall like the dark wicked shit by all means go Dahmer on it, but I didn't think someones opinion about what you wrote would cut that deep to the bone of someone who thought a baby sacrifice in a story. And I never said you killed the kid in the cage.

I said you killed a baby (in story) to ask a a guerilla, if he was going to hurt the kid that fell in. The guerilla said no. You never said you hadidn't control of the guerilla. The guerilla if he was willing to protect a kid, yet sees a dead baby..you don't think the guerilla would attack you? He died protecting a kid..it didn't make sense stroyline wise. If there's more too it to fill in the loop holes then great. I was at the time not aware of the depth of which this site allows creative Control over taking lives and to me...taking a babies life. Seemed to be a cop out and a quick way to try to get heat and to me the story left more questions that should've been answered during the same promo, but maybe you have an overarching story to tie it all together. I really have no clue. Your prolly an ok guy, girl, whatever your are.
PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 01:13 PM

That's fine I read a comic book that has stuff like that all the time called Crossed, which is the most vile and crude thing ever. With a guy getting his dick chopped off, then they shove a peice of rebar where is dick was and then Slido a horse cock on top of that.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 01:15 PM

(09-10-2016, 01:13 PM)PrimusDeMortus Said: That's fine I read a comic book that has stuff like that all the time called Crossed, which is the most vile and crude thing ever. With a guy getting his dick chopped off, then they shove a peice of rebar where is dick was and then Slido a horse cock on top of that.

You just got Frodo so erect.

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-10-2016, 01:40 PM

(09-10-2016, 12:47 PM)Vincent Lane Said: I wrote that one. Smile

Think you forgot someone...

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 01:43 PM

(09-10-2016, 01:40 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

I was referring to his specific examples.

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 02:16 PM

Frodo I didn't see your post about being booked against regular people. It's not so much regular people it's against witches and stuff like that. No offense to anyone who's character is pulling out miracles and wizardly arcane voodoo and all that or Nazi Zombies or anything but I can't work with that as my mind state would be ok...call him out for being a wizard. He wears a pointy hat or not. There's really nothing I can do with it. Like for examlle if I'm fighting someone who can (in story) bring someone back from the dead and control them and they have all these powers..realistically what's my guy gonna do? I don't wanna have to add supernatural powers to combat that when in fact if it was reality I wouldn't stand a chance. And if I fought that person and won (granted due to rp quality) it'd still like (yes I know efed'ing is unrealistic) but they're would be in my mind an unexplainable reason why a salvage yard/Junkyard worker would beat a witch...by they power of crescent wrench I am He-man..

I'm too wrapped into logic to really see normal men fighting moysters and winning.

But like I said I'm not used to the two rp'ing styles being merged and I'm not sure how many others are considered...let's say non super powered beings. Instead of Normal people.

If that means I'm never in line for a title no matter how long I stay here it's more then fine.

Not trying to disrespect anyone at all. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'm sorry Ravenwood for degrading your rp...but i think we've mover past that now.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-10-2016, 02:18 PM

(09-10-2016, 01:43 PM)Vincent Lane Said:
(09-10-2016, 01:40 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

I was referring to his specific examples.

But... I wrote the glitter fart on Robbie from the beginning.

You did the dildo crown... Sad

[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 02:19 PM

Oh my god.

Fine. Everybody pay attention to Ghost Tank for a minute.

Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 02:25 PM

(09-10-2016, 02:16 PM)PrimusDeMortus Said: Frodo I didn't see your post about being booked against regular people. It's not so much regular people it's against witches and stuff like that. No offense to anyone who's character is pulling out miracles and wizardly arcane voodoo and all that or Nazi Zombies or anything but I can't work with that as my mind state would be ok...call him out for being a wizard. He wears a pointy hat or not. There's really nothing I can do with it. Like for examlle if I'm fighting someone who can (in story) bring someone back from the dead and control them and they have all these powers..realistically what's my guy gonna do? I don't wanna have to add supernatural powers to combat that when in fact if it was reality I wouldn't stand a chance. And if I fought that person and won (granted due to rp quality) it'd still like (yes I know efed'ing is unrealistic) but they're would be in my mind an unexplainable reason why a salvage yard/Junkyard worker would beat a witch...by they power of crescent wrench I am He-man..

I'm too wrapped into logic to really see normal men fighting moysters and winning.

But like I said I'm not used to the two rp'ing styles being merged and I'm not sure how many others are considered...let's say non super powered beings. Instead of Normal people.

If that means I'm never in line for a title no matter how long I stay here it's more then fine.

Not trying to disrespect anyone at all. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'm sorry Ravenwood for degrading your rp...but i think we've mover past that now.

Though we allow it, and have had it happen a lot, it's not the norm. Ghost Tank and Dillinger are the closest to two supernatural champions. Soldier is non-super powered, he just talks to Satan. Ghost Tank is non powered, just super huge and big, and somehow able to rape 333 people or something. I dunno, I just assume when he says kills or hurts he means violates. As for Dillinger, I'm not sure if he's an alien or something. That hasn't been made too clear yet. But, if Dilly is an alien, and he loses to you, the rationale in match will make sense. Not that you'll be facing him if you don't want to. Just using him as an example.

Oh, and Peter has the super power of making every woman ever cum. I hope that power doesn't extend to his mother. Shit, we need answers. Does Gilly make his mom wet and cum also?

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-10-2016, 02:48 PM

(09-10-2016, 02:19 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Oh my god.

Fine. Everybody pay attention to Ghost Tank for a minute.

Shh... shh... shhhhh....

Only dreams now.

[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2016, 02:54 PM

Tank if you put this effort elsewhere I'd have votes from you for SOTM, RPOTM,and on the top feds list.

But I don't.

PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 03:08 PM

Well that makes sense and is within reason. If I edit the way I read things to mean maim or violate then yeah alot of stuff does make more sense as in worKing a promo.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-10-2016, 03:57 PM

(09-10-2016, 02:54 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Tank if you put this effort elsewhere I'd have votes from you for SOTM, RPOTM,and on the top feds list.

But I don't.

Star doesn't need my vote since it was clear that Barney did better than most. RPOTM I don't read anyone other than my opponent's(or team member's) RPs, and I used to vote all the time for top feds, back when I was starting and then I got confused over time. Can I vote every day? Can I only vote every week? Because from what I did read, people said you couldn't do it every day, but that was months ago.

So, yeah. There's my reasoning for those three things.

[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-10-2016), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (09-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-10-2016)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-10-2016, 03:57 PM

I would have just treated Izzy's rp as a promo.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2016, 04:16 PM

(09-10-2016, 03:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-10-2016, 02:54 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Tank if you put this effort elsewhere I'd have votes from you for SOTM, RPOTM,and on the top feds list.

But I don't.

Star doesn't need my vote since it was clear that Barney did better than most. RPOTM I don't read anyone other than my opponent's(or team member's) RPs, and I used to vote all the time for top feds, back when I was starting and then I got confused over time. Can I vote every day? Can I only vote every week? Because from what I did read, people said you couldn't do it every day, but that was months ago.

It does need your vote. Enough if it looks like a shoe in. There could be someone most people missed, or a reason we missed. Or just get involved. RPOTM, it's kind of a dick move to announce you won't read anyone's stuff. And the vote thing, it does expressly say to vote daily. You can leave a comment once a month. No, go and vote for Harambe.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-10-2016, 04:39 PM

(09-10-2016, 04:16 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(09-10-2016, 03:57 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

But I don't.

It does need your vote. Enough if it looks like a shoe in. There could be someone most people missed, or a reason we missed. Or just get involved. RPOTM, it's kind of a dick move to announce you won't read anyone's stuff. And the vote thing, it does expressly say to vote daily. You can leave a comment once a month. No, go and vote for Harambe.

I read when I need to. I can't read every single RP, and I am not up to reading a lot, 70% of the time. If I have to read someone's promos, I will. Until then, I stick to my matches or the matches of people I had been involved with. Like Morbid and Doc, Peter and McBride. Once people are part of GT's stories and matches, I read up on people that I'm not directly about or even mentioned in, because that's how I get to know everyone's RPs. I can't read every promo, but I read when I feel like I have to. Not as a chore, but because either the title of the promo got my attention, or other reasons.

As for the SOTM, there's no one else I think deserves it more than him. Since he's getting voted already, there's no other reasoning for me to just say "Barney" when others already have.

And again, at the time I read the thread, someone had a problem about voting every day. So I got confused.

Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-10-2016, 11:55 PM

(09-10-2016, 06:03 AM)PrimusDeMortus Said: What's the fucking deal withe people sacrificing babies? The fuck is going on in this site.

I know an old saying, you might do well to adhere to it; lurk more.

You just admitted to the sharks in the water around here that you haplessly fell into the XWF and have no idea what's going on. Several of us have caught the scent.

Just to catch you up to speed, since there is a LOT of reading in the XWF syllabus.

- The current Universal Champion used to be a who occasionally partook in rape. OOC he's a good guy, we like him.

- The current Tag Team Champs (me) may or may not be one guy pretending to be two, ate an orangutans brains, and has dabbled in time and interdimensional travel.

- Game Girl. 'Nuff said.

- The GM is a drug addict who occasionally has fucked dogs and encouraged his children to be a touch incestuous. OOC he's actually one of the best people I know, IRL or otherwise.

- The current Xtreme Champion sold burgers laced with C. Diff to said GM. OOC he's a good guy, we like him.

- GT has C. Diff. In fact, C. Diff is kind of a huge thing in the XWF. OOC, GT has C. Diff, but we all like having him around.

- The former owner of the company had a massive appreciation of scat. OOC, he's a decent guy who gives us our playground.

- The RP you decided to provide critique on, unduly and kind of out of the blue, provides a narrative of a contemporary meme to a Swiftian extent. OOC, I love that guy, he's probably the highlight of my Facebook timeline.

Again, I respect you have an opinion, and a voice, and look forward to seeing your body of work grow, but if we are to grant the courtesy of allowing you to have your voice, please do so in kind to others. If everyone had the same style, method, and overall tenor to what they wrote, this place would be the most boring thing in the world. If someone does not ask for nor require your input on their content, consider your opinion an untapped commodity.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-11-2016), PrimusDeMortus (09-11-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-11-2016)
PrimusDeMortus Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-11-2016, 12:05 AM

Naw I posted one and it got haTed on so I pulled it and left some sarcastic shit. At least when I hated something first i came and said why. It's the only thing I've hated on yet. 6 people hated on mine and can't anyone give constructive criticism or they just hate and keep it to themselves it's cool. If im a just get hated for whatever I post then why post with effort at all....at least being a two tour serving veteran I learned to speak up if something doesnt seem right to someone or to chain of command. Here' it's like say one thing...an it's over. So I'm a just be job sqaud 2.0 lol, it'll still be just as entertaining for me but in way briefer rps just not as creatively as fun and I can save whatever I put effort into for a later date or something. Anot I apologized for it.
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-11-2016, 12:09 AM

Also, if you take issue with the supernatural, I take it you have never heard of the Undertaker, Kane, Bray Wyatt, Sting getting saved by Robocop, Rick Steiner arguing with Chucky, about 87% of the storylines in Lucha Underground, 99.99% of the storylines in TNA, the Sinister Minister, Hulk Hogan bodyslamming the Giant off of Cobo Hall then facing him minutes later in the ring, therein the mummified remains of the cremated Andre the Giant came to the ring and jointly hump hugged Hogan, Sting knowing how to access the rafters in almost every building in the 90's, the Undertaker (can I repeat that enough?), Sting and Vader in the White Castle of Fear, the Hurricane, Tajiri or Muta having a gland that produces green mist, or Joey Ryan flipping 6 men with the power of his cock.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(09-11-2016), PrimusDeMortus (09-11-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-11-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-11-2016, 12:13 AM

(09-11-2016, 12:05 AM)PrimusDeMortus Said: post then why post with effort at all....at least being a two tour serving veteran I learned to speak up if something doesnt seem right to someone or to chain of command.

Don't pull that, please. It's just sad. You didn't ask for criticism. You just edited your rp to that. If you had asked, we'd have told you why. You were a grunt, weren't you?

[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(09-11-2016), PrimusDeMortus (09-11-2016)