Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White as hell guy question
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-02-2016, 07:48 AM

White as hell guy question of the week for ya.

Who do you think has thee absolute best signiture and finishing move to win a match here in the xwf?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Vincent Lane (09-02-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2016, 08:07 AM

There are a lot of good signatures. We are definitely lacking some of the guys who used to be incredible at producing them.

I have a few for Vinnie that I like a lot.

As far as finishers... I'm a fan of Soldier's Dark Star and GT's old Tank Tracks... mostly because they are fun to write into matches. Gilmour Cutter as well. FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-02-2016, 09:53 AM

So YOU are the reason why there's Tank Tracks in some of the matches GT's in.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2016, 10:13 AM

Yes.

Suck it.

Hate Post Like Post
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2016, 01:20 PM

I'm taking this is ooc? Lol I always liked GT's Red arrow finisher. I mean he's a big guy and shouldn't be able to do that but this is the XWF and crazy shit happens lol
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-02-2016, 04:07 PM

(09-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Vincent Lane Said: Yes.

Suck it.

NEIN! Ich werde nichts KOTZEN!

And yeah, that's the whole thing about GT. He's supposed to be like, the 'what if' baby of Rey Mysterio and Big Show(at the time I created him back in early 2000s). Someone who could basically take all the big guys, and be able to slam them, but agile enough that if he fought luchadors, he'd be able to wrestle them as well, and make amazing matches full of flips, agile reversals, hurricanranas, corkscrew dives, shit like that. Back then, though, GT was less dark, a bit less sophisticated. He tagged with his friend(my rl friend) Creeping Death. We became tag champs, I became a 13 time hardcore champ, and we also did a version of the Edge and Christian "5 second pose".

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2016, 05:58 PM

I like when Frodo does the Gilly Cutter.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-04-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Unknown Soldier's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2016)
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2016, 07:03 PM

Morbid having a phoenix rana always makes me smile

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-03-2016, 08:54 PM

nobodys finisher is better than the:

GILMOUR CUTTER
ENDGAME (Package PIledriver)
FINAL FLASH (Angel's Wings)
END OF INNOCENCE (POUNCE)
FINAL CUT (GTS into Gilmour Cutter)

all your finishers SUCK!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(09-04-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-04-2016, 11:59 AM

(09-02-2016, 05:58 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: I like when Frodo does the Gilly Cutter.
Hold on a sec soldier, Frodo doing the gilly cutter? What the?......

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2016, 01:38 PM

Trap Silencer.

It's just that much better than any other Superkick.

Gilmour Cutter.

Because seeing those two words in all caps happens in most every Peter Gilmour match.

Robbiebomb.

Because it's my signature, I picked it because I liked it, and it is often the only actual move performed by Bourbon in his matches (brawling/hardcore spots aside).

I'm desensitized to "lolwut" finishers like Morbid or GT doing lucha moves because I spent 30 minutes in one of the Smackdown! for PS2's CAW features watching a 7'11", 600 lb thing in a pink afro and rainbow suspenders do all that shit before, but it still cracks a smile here and there even though neither Morbid or GT are that big.

Honestly, there are some damned impressive finishers out there, I feel like Bourbon has the shittiest (the Neckwrecker is just Neck Breaker 5 in the last 2k game I played, selected because it's really simple and visually looks cool to me.)

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-04-2016, 02:10 PM

(09-04-2016, 11:59 AM)drezdin5788 Said:
(09-02-2016, 05:58 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: I like when Frodo does the Gilly Cutter.
Hold on a sec soldier, Frodo doing the gilly cutter? What the?......
Yeah, Frodo does Gilmour Cutter. And calls it a Gilmour Cutter. It's pretty epic. The Rappist and the Dirty Jerker are also pretty good.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2016, 02:41 PM

Primary Finisher: The Scullanator
Description: Final Cut (used by Goldust)

Secondary Finisher: Untouchable
Description: Corkscrew Shooting Star Press (used by Adrian Neville)

I've always used thoses moves since I started here, obviously everyone likes their own moves otherwise they wouldn't have chose them lol

Gilmours 'End Game' is a good move
Morbids 'Phoenix Rana' cuz obviously you couldn't imagine someone like Bigshow doing that and he's similar lol
GT'S version of the Red Arrow cuz I've got that move aswell and mine is better :-p
Vinnie Lanes Heartstopper is a good one. He also uses the Styles Clash which is one of my signatures that I call "No One's Property".

Another question Who has the shittest finisher lol
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2016, 03:32 PM

Shittiest finisher is obviously Ginger and her snap ddt.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2016, 03:36 PM

I feel like this is as good a place as any to mention that I changed Nico's finisher a while back. Bye bye Crucifixion, Hello Souffrant. The Souffrant is a Kinshasa knee strike, but Nico uses it as if it was an RKO. IE; Out of nowhere. Like, after reversing a German suplex, Nico immediately hits the Souffrant and ends the match. Should I keep it?

Also, my favorite move has to be Luna Hightower's Dim Mak palm strike to the heart because I wanted to use that myself in real life. Even down to the name.

I also love the Robbiebomb because I'm also a huge Tazplex mark. More wrestlers need to do that, like imagine ZSJ naming certain locks "Sabrelocks." Arm Sabrelock, Ankle Sabrelock, Inverted Neck Sabrelock Con Queso, etc. Finally, I love Frodo's lolnope. I always think "lolnope" when I see Reigns connect with a Superman Punch.

And shittiest finisher has to be Lucius Fyre's Saint Peter's Driver. What the shit was I thinking?

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:Secondary Finisher: I Dream of a World So Cold
Description: Just a sleeper hold.

Guess that wrestler and get some xbux.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2016, 06:04 PM

(09-04-2016, 01:38 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Trap Silencer.

It's just that much better than any other Superkick.

Gilmour Cutter.

Because seeing those two words in all caps happens in most every Peter Gilmour match.

Robbiebomb.

Because it's my signature, I picked it because I liked it, and it is often the only actual move performed by Bourbon in his matches (brawling/hardcore spots aside).

I'm desensitized to "lolwut" finishers like Morbid or GT doing lucha moves because I spent 30 minutes in one of the Smackdown! for PS2's CAW features watching a 7'11", 600 lb thing in a pink afro and rainbow suspenders do all that shit before, but it still cracks a smile here and there even though neither Morbid or GT are that big.

Honestly, there are some damned impressive finishers out there, I feel like Bourbon has the shittiest (the Neckwrecker is just Neck Breaker 5 in the last 2k game I played, selected because it's really simple and visually looks cool to me.)

Honestly, I don't have GT use it just because he's able to pull off a move like that. I have him do it because he's nearly 400 pounds, and all that weight with gravity pushing him back down to the ground, makes for not only a spectacular sight, but also a devastating end. He could break several ribs landing on people because of the height and impact.

In short: It's best because he can pull it off and it could fucking break or fracture ribs.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-04-2016, 06:45 PM

for the record... frodo has the worst version of the gilmour cutter ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-07-2016, 05:51 AM

is there any way in hell a clip of Frodo doing a Gilmour cutter?

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-07-2016, 05:54 AM

(09-07-2016, 05:48 AM)drezdin5788 Said:
(09-04-2016, 02:41 PM)Scully Said: Primary Finisher: The Scullanator
Description: Final Cut (used by Goldust)

Secondary Finisher: Untouchable
Description: Corkscrew Shooting Star Press (used by Adrian Neville)

I've always used thoses moves since I started here, obviously everyone likes their own moves otherwise they wouldn't have chose them lol

Gilmours 'End Game' is a good move
Morbids 'Phoenix Rana' cuz obviously you couldn't imagine someone like Bigshow doing that and he's similar lol
GT'S version of the Red Arrow cuz I've got that move aswell and mine is better :-p
Vinnie Lanes Heartstopper is a good one. He also uses the Styles Clash which is one of my signatures that I call "No One's Property".

Another question Who has the shittest finisher lol
It's funny you should mentioned that scully, who do y'all think as the most fucked up submission finisher goes?

Hate Post Like Post