Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future is Now
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-24-2016, 01:27 PM

New here just looking to make a huge splash and a name for yourself. The future is here and the future is now. Someone step up you name the type of match doesn't matter to me I'm ready to throw it down with whoever has the courage to drop their balls and grow some hair on their vagina.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-24-2016, 04:55 PM

"You are and will always be, a nobody. Go back to your mother. You are not prepared for the XWF."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-24-2016, 05:18 PM

(06-24-2016, 04:55 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "You are and will always be, a nobody. Go back to your mother. You are not prepared for the XWF."

Blow it out your ass, Ghost Tank. I saw what you did to my pig avatar.

I would make you my bitch, but hell, you're the town bicycle; everybody's bitch.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-24-2016, 05:28 PM

"Any match, eh? Fight my boy Shaun Crowe. He names the stips."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

06-24-2016, 06:00 PM

"Frodo as much as I would like to fight your bf Crowe Ghost Tank threw the first blow, the gauntlet if you will. I'm going to have to put your boy on my list but best believe if he wants a fight I'll give him one. Hell fuck it I'll fight Crowe and Tank on the same night I have no problem pulling a double header. If you're man enough Tank back up that mouth of yours homie and let's do this! Frodo let your boy know I accept and let's do what he wants to do. Seeing how you speak on his behave though I'm guessing your the man of the relationship and I'll be expecting to hear back from you. Tick tock times awaiting ladies."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-24-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-24-2016, 07:24 PM

(06-24-2016, 06:00 PM)The Future Jose Gomez Said: "Frodo as much as I would like to fight your bf Crowe Ghost Tank threw the first blow, the gauntlet if you will. I'm going to have to put your boy on my list but best believe if he wants a fight I'll give him one. Hell fuck it I'll fight Crowe and Tank on the same night I have no problem pulling a double header. If you're man enough Tank back up that mouth of yours homie and let's do this! Frodo let your boy know I accept and let's do what he wants to do. Seeing how you speak on his behave though I'm guessing your the man of the relationship and I'll be expecting to hear back from you. Tick tock times awaiting ladies."

"I don't have to deal with pitiful excuses of wrestlers. I'm the Hart Champion. You're a nobody. Earn your spots, maybe then I'll actually take you even a tiny bit serious. How about you face Shade? He can be your test. Or hell, you can try Crowe first. You both need to prove yourselves. How about this; you face Crowe, then you face Shade. Maybe after, if you win both matches, I'll give you a non-title shot at me.

Until then, you're nothing for me to dirty my hands with. How about I pay you to landscape my mansion? I pay well. Maybe that's the work you deserve. Because I can tell you're not worth my time.

Yet."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-24-2016, 07:37 PM

"Tank, you're less intimidating than Crowe. Also, you don't call the shots. Tank vs The Future, shit pool match. First Warfare after LoF."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:

XWF FanBase:

06-24-2016, 07:39 PM

"Tank right now all I see is a man who claims to be a real champ running his mouth but doesnt have the "hart" to back it up. In my hood you either back it up or you get labeled as a bitch which one are you? Seeing as how you are backing away i guess i already have my answer. Put the title on the line i mean after all you're the great Mr. Tank what do you have to lose if you're not afraid to drop it to a dirty toilet cleaning Mexican? Show heart or show you're true colors of being yellow the world is watching tank."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-24-2016, 09:54 PM

"You have to face others, first. Consider this a game. The people before me are the mini-bosses, and you have to get through them to me.

Once you have shown your worth, and you think you've got the right equipment to face me, you'll get to my battleground.

Where I'll destroy you. Because you fucked up on the way to facing me. You didn't get the experience to actually go against me. You didn't get the right abilities. And once I beat you, you'll have to go back to the end of the line, and try again.

I am one of the champions of this federation. I am above you in all things that matter. I have beaten men that are much tougher and much more experienced than you are.

You are nothing but a child trying to play at being an adult.

Get a couple of fights under you, then I'll face you. Non-title. Beat me non-title, and you'll show you'll be worthy of getting my title.

Until then, fuck off.

And as for you, Frodo, you run Warfare, but you don't own the company. Lane does. Seeing as I and my Riders beat down Scully and kept him from doing too much damage to Lane, you'll have to talk to him. Because you don't get to fuck with me anymore. I'm done jumping through your hoops."

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-24-2016, 10:25 PM

Shit, Ghost Tank, what the fuck are you still doing here?

Don't you need to go polish off that "Massive Bitch" trophy? No?

Robbie wheels out a massive trophy with a little golden dog on top. The inscription says "Ghost Tank, Massive Bitch".

Oh, here it is.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2016, 10:27 PM

(06-24-2016, 07:39 PM)The Future Jose Gomez Said: In my hood you either back it up or you get labeled as a bitch which one are you?

(06-24-2016, 09:54 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "You have to face others, first. Consider this a game.

"Only bitches play games."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2016, 10:39 PM

(06-24-2016, 10:37 PM)Michael McBride Said: "I'm coming for your belt. Shine that shit up for me and care for it as long as you can."

"Well would you look at that! He's only tagged with Peter Gilmour once and he's already starting to sound just like him. Shine that belt up for me real nice, not like we haven't heard that one 666 times before."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-25-2016, 10:04 PM

better get the wax soldier

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-25-2016)

XWF FanBase:

06-26-2016, 07:44 PM

" Look Tank at the end of the day we're right back at where we started since day one I still have no one stepping up to the plate to challenge me. You say that I'm not even worth your time then answer me this G why in the hell open your mouth to begin with? Here lately every time you open up that mouth of yours all we hear is clucking. I asked a simple question Tank what kind of man are you a fighter or a bitch and well you proved to the XWF world the answer. You claim this is some sort of psychological game you're playing but just like Soldier said games are for bitches. You know Tank you remind me of that big marshmallow guy from Ghostbuster you look big and tough on the outside but in the inside you're soft just like snuggles."

"Hell why do they call you Tank? Is it because you have nothing in the tank when it comes to mic skills or wrestling skills for that matter? Another question dog why you so afraid to put that title on the line for? Are you afraid I'm going to slice your ass up like Kimbo and take that belt from you?" "Moving on though Mr. Frodo you said that Tank and I will have a match is this legit or another false promise?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Dillinger (06-27-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-26-2016), Vincent Lane (06-26-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-26-2016, 08:01 PM

Ghost Tank is afraid of me.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-26-2016, 09:00 PM

(06-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: Ghost Tank is afraid of me.

Ghost Tank was once frightened by trick-or-treaters on Halloween.

This last Halloween.

Every Halloween.

Hate Post Like Post