Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vampire Tea Bag
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2016, 02:24 AM

A period blood curdling scream emancipates from a long hallway down a narrow corridor of stone bricks as our scene envelopes before our very eyes. Most definitely we have before us the makings of an old near abandoned basement of some dilapidated mid century castle. The ground is of no man made bearings, but simply the open landscape of dirt and soil. Fog billows up to thine knees as it hovers just inches menacingly above the ground beneath it. One foot in front of the other and gaining in pace and frequency our steps lead us far down this hallway in this dilapidated fortress. As the light at the end of the tunnel grows in size, the space of bricks between our head and body shrinks and narrows. It grips the side of our waist as it now tightens with each increasing step. The scream cackles again, this time even louder and with a distinctive shriek that numbs the brain due to the high tip of its frequency.

The shining and extremely bright light at the end of the tunnel intrigues the curiosity, so it in turn is necessary that the source of its inspiration be discovered. The walls now grip our side and smash together at the hips. It stops us completely, leaving but only the option of turning to the side to progress further down the dirt path. Fat tubs of lard like Barney Green, Robbie Bourbon, Chris Christie, and Eli James will not be able to move on any further. Reaching out and stretching ones hand towards the brightness out of obscurity, stretching to grip at it desperately as if trying to reach the poisonous fruit from the apple tree that is just out of reach. Maneuvering and jarring from side to side the frame and base of the body, one can eventually fit through the slender amount of space leading into an open room.

The contents of this said room is quite obviously some sort of operating place for mid-evil medical procedures. Quite possibly also some sort of torture chamber or horrible imprisoning dungeon. A rack with hand ties to stretch the human limbs apart from the torso sits next to a black vice, which is intended to do the exact opposite by smashing the body together and flattening it like a pancake. A sea of despicable metal toys of torture surround every inch and corner of the room, some even hang by rope from the ceiling. In the center a team of medical doctors, some alien but most human in nature, dressed in full operating gear and masks stand hovering over the body of front running democratic nominee for the president of the United States, Hillary Clinton.

The Benghazi lying little bitch lays on the table unconscious, her skin completely green as it is always is and her trusty flying broom stick sits next to her tall black pointed hat, that also sits next to a Harry Potter book all on a night stand by her side. For those of you just joining our SATAN! scripture for the first time, it is noteworthy to know that Hillary Clinton was providing the fetuses of unborn babies to be sacrificed by Unknown Soldier in the name of SATAN! so that all unwanted and unbaptized children in America get to go straight to hell where they belong. They had formed a close bond and what some would call somewhat of an alliance over the last few months. Helping each other on both their vicious campaign trails and engaging in many forms of cyber coitus via email. Leading to the bastard FBI attempting to recover said documents that Hillary was forced to delete to avoid another Clinton sex scandal. But we digress, and if you don't like it you can suck my dick 666 times.

Hillary lay motionless as the team of doctors aimlessly flail about the room looking as if they are trying to revive her, but rather just look like a pack of lemmings bumping into each other like bumper cars. The source of the wailing is now apparent as Unknown Soldier comes rushing out from another room, slamming the door behind him and running like a literal bat out of hell right to Hillary's side. He shoves a bunch of doctors huddled around her, sending them flying off in all sorts of random directions. The look of distraught on his face is quite alarming as he leans over the lifeless body of Mrs. Clinton.

Unknown Soldier: "What in name of SATAN! happened to her!"

One of the doctors holding a clip board upside down walks up to him, looking not at all eager to respond to his question. Similar to how to the engineer who designed the Death Star would, if he had to answer to Darth Vader why he left even a measly two meter weakness spot on a star ship that can blow up a fucking planet.

Doctor: "Well, the latest polls have come out in America, and well, Mr. Soldier sir, apparently Donald Trump is winning in them now."

Soldier stares deeply into this doctors eyes, completely flabbergasted as if he can't believe what he is hearing. He holds up his hand like Vader and pretends to choke the air. This has little effect as the doctor stares at his hand floating in mid air awkwardly like he has no fucking clue what's going on. Soldier then punches him in the dick, which he didn't see coming, that inadvertently leads him to fall to the ground in pain and waddle away from our scene. The Demon Dicked Defiler then turns his attention back to the operating table, and reaches under the hospital gown of the former secretary of the state and rummages around with his hands in the immediate area between her legs.

Unknown Soldier: "Bleed, damn you! Bleed! For the love of SATAN! bleed!"

Another doctor interrupts his tedious search between her legs by tapping him on the shoulder.

Doctor: "Don't you mean breath?"

Soldier backhands the doctor across the face so hard that he rotates in the air 666 times really fast like a mini tornado, sort of like how the cartoon Tasmanian devil does it, before falling to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

Unknown Soldier: "No, I mean bleed you fucking , I need Hillary to help me win my special match on Warfare!"

After blasting the man in with his fist to the back of his face, our new operating doctor then goes back under Mrs. Clinton's gown and begins performing CPR in the general vicinity where her secret lady parts might be. He chants over and over desperately out loud.

Unknown Soldier: "One.... and.... Two..... and..... Three...... and..... Four..... and..... Six..... and..... Six..... and...... Six...... and......"

Another doctor interrupts him, but rather than get close to interfere with Soldier's thrusting CPR techniques and be in the way of certain physical harm like the other two doctors, he just speaks his mind from afar.

Doctor: "Uh.... Mr. Soldier sir, if I may say something, I don't think that's going to work since Mrs. Clinton has reached menopause. It's nearly impossible for her to get her peri...."

Unknown Soldier: "Don't you fucking come at me with your scientific hogwash mumbo jumbo horse shit, doctor! What in the hell's of all hell am I going to do now! The match is less than a week away and I've lost my celebrity girlfriend! The most well recognized woman in America! Who could I possibly get to replace her against Maria Brink. My match is fucking ruined! My period blood match is over and I'll never get it back!"

The deranged and sadistic buffoon rummages around the castle looking for something specific in an all out whirlwind haze of rage, he eventually finds what he's looking for and now goes after Hillary's uterus with a defibrillator.

Unknown Soldier: "Clear!"

He comes back up from down under Hillary's robe, rubs the two ends of the electrified sticks together and then goes back down again.

Unknown Soldier: "Clear!"

He repeats this process exactly 666 times with all the doctors watching and saying nothing the entire time. Just staring at him strangely the whole time not looking away and barely even blinking. Then after finally giving up, he lays his entire body out on top of Mrs. Clinton, clenching and honking each one of her breasts simultaneously while proceeding to weep uncontrollably on top of her. He's really crying like a pathetic little bitch right now, much worse than Peter Gilmour was during his visit to see his father for his gall bladder surgery. So much so that his nostrils even begin leaking fluid on top of the possibly dead body of Mrs. Clinton.

Greggo; his manager and partner in crime, sees Soldier crying and decides to come up from behind to help comfort the Xtreme Champion. Greggo wanted to create some kind of group hug or dog pile type situation by then laying on top of Soldier. He then begins caressing and running his fingers through Soldier's long blonde hair with his hands. Both of them now crying although Greggo's tears is definitely just a forced effort. Things get even a bit weirder as his manager licks the inside of Soldier's ear lobe. Soldier politely courts him off to the side before things get any further; however, and then goes back to giving his attention to Mrs. Clinton again. He finally manages to gather himself together from all the sobbing before beginning to speak again. Upon regaining his emotions he bows his head, closes his eyes, and brings his hands together in front of him. All the doctors and Greggo join him in bowing their head in prayer.

Unknown Soldier: "Mine Master, who art in darkness. Hallowed be thy name. Thy Sanctuary sight, for thine kingdoms blight, will be done as it is in the night. Give us this day our period blood......"

The slight sound of paper floating its way through the air interrupts the moment of silence. Almost like the faint noise of a small bird flapping it's tiny wings in the wind. A photograph, flipping and dancing its way down from a ceiling very quickly so that it's contents is not able to be made out exactly what the picture is of. Falling from a ceiling with no visibility and what looks like an endless sky of black nothing, eventually comes down from above making its decent directly in front of Unknown Soldier. The picture lands perfectly between his clenched hands in front of him. Almost placing itself neatly in a position so it would be directly in front of his eyes when he opened them. When he eventually does, it is obvious that his depressed and upset spirits are immediately revived as his face gives a more bewildered sort of look. His eyes lighting up and his ears begin to perk, a super sadistic and sweet smile crosses his face.

Unknown Soldier: "HAIL SATAN! His guidance and wisdom has once again shown in his gracious nature to answer our prayers! Cum Greggo, let us answer mine Master's call!"

Soldier grabs Greggo's hand and attempts to run off with him to leave the castle dungeon. His manager holds up Soldier by not taking off with him and keeping his feet rooted to the ground. The Xtreme Champion turns around in a bit of dismay as it is apparent he wants to take off in a hurry. He turns around abruptly to see what exactly is the matter. His manager looks him in the eye, but then looks back down towards his own groin and gives a bit of a weird upwards creepy smile in Soldier direction as he brings his face back up. Soldier returns the smile and realizes the issue, he lets go his hand and instead grabs exactly what Greggo was looking down at. He then tugs Greggo along behind him up and out of the castle where our scene fades to.......

PERIOD BLOOD COLOR!

[Image: il_340x270.820565500_j15e.jpg]

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Vincent Lane (06-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Unknown Soldier's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-03-2016)