Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea regarding titles on each show
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-11-2013, 08:24 AM

Don't make either title the Universal title.

Once a year (like in Summer ppv ideally), the champion of each show face eachother in the main event, and the winner of that match becomes Universal Champion. The belt isn't defended, it's just their title until the next year. They wouldnt get to defend it the next year unless they were champion on a show again.

Huge bragging rights and props for the show that won it.

Just an idea...
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-11-2013, 09:56 AM

More like a trophy then a title. I do however, dislike the name 'Universal'. Sounds too cheap and second rate to be considered the premier championship of any federation real or otherwise.
Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-11-2013, 02:16 PM

Yeah, I would also like to see an ultimate "top dog" cross-brand championship. Only difference is that I would have it be contested for every 2 or 3 months. As you said, it wouldn't be a title that is regularly defended, just fought for at PPVs whether its a tournament, battle royal, or straight up singles match.

The reason I would have it every second or third PPV is
1.) PPVs need some kind of advantage over regular shows, and this would be a great way of doing it. and

2.) People underestimate what a year in e-fed time amounts to. It's a pretty long time to be open for an e-fed, and chances are that most of us aren't going to be around come January 2014.
Hate Post Like Post