Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Bitch Ass Whole. [Frodo FuckWad]
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Offline
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-09-2016, 12:05 PM

Ok, so I'm standing outside a Mexican resteraunt called El Macho. The one Drezdin was at for no discernible reason. Sure, you may say he was here to eat with some company, but he had a MATCH to prepare for. A match with your hero, Ophelia McVeigh, a match that Dre LOST, and why? Because he wasn't training. Well, Ophelia is, as we speak, at the gym. Meanwhile, I'm here, waiting for someone to show up. Because I don't have a match.

Yet.

"Frederick Fucking Ward. Long time, no see, eh bud? That'd be your fault. You can call it an accident all you want, but The Truth is, you knew exactly what you were doing. You wanted to off me. And I know why. It's because you knew I was better than you. You didn't want to be showed up. Sad but true, Fredwardo.

"You thought you could get rid of me, but you cannot kill what you did not create. Call me raYne 3.0, because just like him and you, I returned, better, badder and sicker than when I first plagued the XWF. So, I'm here, to meet with you. You know... so we can catch up. But I KNOW you won't meet me here, cuz you're afraid of ghosts and zombies and things that go bump in the night. And probably Mexican cuisine as well, cuz diarrhea.

"Listen you goddamned munchkin, you fucked over your own life, you fucked over mine, you chased away Alexandra Callaway, one of my best friends, and NOW? You're pissing on the legacy of WarFare and ruining it, one shitty rape match at a time.

"Meet me here or don't... if anyone wants to chill, I'll be here for a while. Mainly because I told Ophelia that if he doesn't train for at least three hours he isn't getting a nice, warm slice of this poontang pie. At least not until he picks up four more victories to even out his current five match losing streak.

"Basically, he's doing almost as badly as Frodo the Fucker. He's doing ALMOST as badly as Freddie Ward the Fantastic Fuckwit with half a ball sack. Fuck you Frodo, and fuck your daughter.

"Seriously, fuck your daughter, that'd draw a helluva lot better ratings than WarFare. Besides, it'll give you and your son something to bond over. Peace, bitch breath."

//ATM

[Image: ann%20thraxx%201_zps1uyx8grq.png]

"How come all the weird, kinky stuff in the world reminds you ppl of me?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2016, 04:02 PM

You have some really bad vendetta to Frodo... just keep yourself in check with how you talking to Dig Bick Managa.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Axl (04-09-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-09-2016, 06:31 PM

(04-09-2016, 04:02 PM)John_Black Said: You have some really bad vendetta to Frodo... just keep yourself in check with how you talking to Dig Bick Managa.

Dude, that sounds gay, are you acknowledging the size of another man's dingus? I don't know man, sounds like your riding Frodo's Merry-Go-Fucked.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2016, 05:45 AM

(04-09-2016, 06:31 PM)Equinox Said:
(04-09-2016, 04:02 PM)John_Black Said: You have some really bad vendetta to Frodo... just keep yourself in check with how you talking to Dig Bick Managa.

Dude, that sounds gay, are you acknowledging the size of another man's dingus? I don't know man, sounds like your riding Frodo's Merry-Go-Fucked.

Man i don't give a dome about him like that, unless you are jealous about how he ins't raping your Quiznos ass in the broom closet at night.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-10-2016, 05:54 AM

(04-10-2016, 05:45 AM)John_Black Said:
(04-09-2016, 06:31 PM)Equinox Said:

Man i don't give a dome about him like that, unless you are jealous about how he ins't raping your Quiznos ass in the broom closet at night.

How would you know it's a broom closet? Just Sayin'.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-11-2016, 01:22 PM

What the hell did I do.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-11-2016, 01:36 PM

(04-11-2016, 01:22 PM)drezdin5788 Said: What the hell did I do.

Exist.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Equinox's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (04-13-2016), Ophelia (04-13-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-13-2016, 06:52 PM

@Drez: You lost to me cuz you were more worried about stuffing your face with garbage. That's what you did.

Get your head in the fucking game or get the fuck out. End of discussion.

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post