Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Ferngotti...
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2016, 04:51 PM

"Luca, Fernando... Because I've seen you two like RWBY, I want to start a good line of communication with you two. After all, I somehow became good friends with Frodo, which, on paper, shouldn't work. Our friendship started only because we joined The Asylum, and since then we've been good friends. So, I'd like to know if you two would like to one day come to my house. Like with Frodo's family, you two will have free reign, free room and board for as long as you like when you're in Chicago, everything you can think of in the ways of entertainment.

What do you two say? Even if we don't become friends, we can be allies, at least."

[Image: 16%2B-%2B1]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2016, 05:09 PM

Well this is fuckin' weird.

Austin, Luca... you and me don't always see eye to eye, but do me a solid, man.

Don't go to this freak's house. You'll end up locked in his fuck dungeon putting lotion in the basket.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2016, 05:12 PM

"How many times to I have to say sorry, for what happened way back when?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-06-2016, 06:36 PM

"Who the hell knows. I wasn't at the party. Either way. Take some time to think on it, Fernando. Same with Luca. As I said, Frodo and I are friends, and we had less to work with. With you and Luca, at least there's something in common to work with."

Hate Post Like Post
40 Squirrels Offline
Carrying a Fleshlight and Rubber Boobs

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-06-2016, 06:41 PM

40 squirrels run into the room. One of them has a knife!

Jesus tits, are you seriously whoring yourself out for newbuddies on the basis of a fake anime?

...AND being Frodo's friend?

Go do heroin you sloppy bastard.

[Image: tzSxi2B.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-06-2016, 06:43 PM

(04-06-2016, 06:41 PM)40 Squirrels Said: 40 squirrels run into the room. One of them has a knife!

Jesus tits, are you seriously whoring yourself out for newbuddies on the basis of a fake anime?

...AND being Frodo's friend?

Go do heroin you sloppy bastard.

[Image: tzSxi2B.jpg]

"...what?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2016, 06:52 PM

He said you're whoring yourself out with anime, and then told you to go do heroin.

What, you don't speak squirrel?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Chris MacBeth (04-09-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-06-2016, 06:57 PM

"No, I don't speak squirrel. Can't say many squirrels come by my home. None that can speak either. So, no. No I do not speak squirrel. Also, RWBY is not anime. It's an American web series. The more I watch it, the more I like it. The first couple of episodes didn't interest me, but now? Whole different attitude. As for heroin, why should I do it? I've got a good life, and I've got both a wife and child to look after. Don't need drugs to make my life complete. I'm all for talking to animals, but if all it has to say is to tell me to do heroin, then the next time I see it, I'm going to crush its skull."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2016, 04:06 AM

"Oi, Ghost Tank mate, what's your height?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-07-2016, 04:48 AM

"Six foot eight. Why do you ask, tush?"

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2016, 07:22 AM

(04-07-2016, 04:48 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Six foot eight. Why do you ask, tush?"

"You're a six foot eight monster of a man and you want to make friends because of some hentai? Interesting. Amusing. You know, I could call you a like the rest of these geezers, but you don't compare to Fernando and Arzegotti. Someone with genital warts could drape their fetid scrotum sack across their foreheads and they would still find some way to get off. Don't bother mate."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-07-2016, 08:00 AM

(04-07-2016, 07:22 AM)Tush Said:
(04-07-2016, 04:48 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Six foot eight. Why do you ask, tush?"

"You're a six foot eight monster of a man and you want to make friends because of some hentai? Interesting. Amusing. You know, I could call you a like the rest of these geezers, but you don't compare to Fernando and Arzegotti. Someone with genital warts could drape their fetid scrotum sack across their forehead and they would still find someone way to get off. Don't bother mate."

"Leatherface had his family. Freddy had a dream world. Jason had his mom. Then there's the Firefly family. All great monsters never become monsters on their own. They have people that help them on the way. I could say I got to my place in life on my own, but we all know that's not true. I started out strong, but The Asylum made me. Once I was out, the only two constants were Alysia and Frodo with his family. Monsters are the way they are, because everyone else needs them to do the dirty work. People see me as a threat again. I am being seen as I once was. You wouldn't know, tush."

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-07-2016, 09:32 AM

Did I witness a talking squirrel?

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-07-2016, 10:17 AM

(04-07-2016, 09:32 AM)Equinox Said: Did I witness a talking squirrel?

Come on man Tush isn't THAT hairy.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(04-07-2016), Blue Gator (04-07-2016), Chris MacBeth (04-09-2016), Nico LaVey (04-07-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-08-2016, 12:23 AM

"So, it's been a good day and a few hours, almost a day and a half since I offered an olive branch. Fernando, Luca... what do you think. I believe there is nothing but upside, but then again, what am I? I exist only to hurt people. To take punishment that no one else in their right mind would subject themselves to.

I'd like an answer soon, if you don't mind. I can wait a bit longer, if you need more time to think this offer over."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-08-2016, 01:19 AM

(04-08-2016, 12:55 AM)Rebel Star Said: "I feel like this is the part where I should step in and tell you the truth, Luca and Fern just aren't that into you, but who am I to say such things? Especially, when it's so much fun to watch this sad little display, run its course. You should cook them a pot roast and wait at a table with it all served out, a couple of candles burning, some fancy crystal goblets and an expensive bottle of wine, resting in a bucket of ice. It would make this scenario even funnier... for me, to watch that play out. The candles get smaller, the ice melts, the roast gets cold but Ghost Tank still sits and waits. Oh it's utterly hilarious because it's so pathetic! How can you do this to yourself and expect anyone to take you seriously?"

"I'm sorry, who are you? Oh wait, you're "Queen of the Ring" right? Yeah. Talk to me when you're worth my time. For now, begone."

Hate Post Like Post
#AvantGardeGuy Offline
8===============D ~~~ Luca

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-08-2016, 06:00 AM

I wanna suck Luca's cock while Vinnie Lane fucks my ass like it owes him money.

#cockrider #miserablecunt #pleaseloveme
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #AvantGardeGuy's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-08-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate #AvantGardeGuy's post!
(04-08-2016), Vincent Lane (04-08-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-08-2016, 06:49 AM

(04-08-2016, 01:33 AM)Rebel Star Said: "Queen of the ring? Try Queen of the company. I'm so far above you, you can barely see the soles of my boots and I just started here. I've been here for two months and I've excelled to main event status, where I took on the best. What have you done and who exactly have you destroyed? Obviously not anyone of worth because here you sit, waiting for Luca and Fern to notice you. Holding your breath and hoping with all your might, that they'll reach out and give you a sign. A small indication that they want to spend time with you. Yet, that's never going to happen because it would have happened by now, if it was ever going to occur. It's fucking sad. Really. You're a desperate sad sack begging for attention. And you think I'm not worth your time? Hahahahahaha! Okay, whatever you say. Loser."

"Let's see, since my return, I've been the cause of the end of The Asylum. Cain hasn't come back since I beat him. Also, you can count Emerick as dead. He was like you, someone who thought they could face me, even would attack me during and after matches, but I am going to be killing him during our match. Have you ever done any of these things? No. A silly tournament that is no longer relevant. Such a nice thing you've claimed. You're Queen of only a couple of people, but why should anyone care about what you have to say? Once there was a reason why people cared. Also, being "main event" on a show that no one but a few care about, does not mean shit. I've been in real main events, on real shows.

So, I say it again, come back to me when you're actually worth my time. Consider this the last time you'll get a response out of me.

Also, whoever the hell you are, avant garde guy,, cute."

Hate Post Like Post
#AvantGardeGuy Offline
8===============D ~~~ Luca

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-08-2016, 07:38 AM

Fuccboi. Fuccboi. Hashtag.

#whydoesntanyoneloveme #Isuck #pleasetellmeimgoodenough
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates #AvantGardeGuy's post!
(04-08-2016)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-08-2016, 08:07 AM

(04-07-2016, 10:17 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: [quote='Equinox' pid='104927' dateline='1460050355']
Did I witness a talking squirrel?

Ponders

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-08-2016, 09:08 AM

(04-08-2016, 07:38 AM)#AvantGardeGuy Said: Fuccboi. Fuccboi. Hashtag.

#whydoesntanyoneloveme #Isuck #pleasetellmeimgoodenough
Who ever in the hell you are but do me a favor and shut up. I mean if all ya going to do is keeping saying that same shit over again.....come with in 5 feet I'll hit you with a barbed wire wrap bat.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-13-2016, 11:34 AM

This nigga tryin so hard to get Luca-senpai to notice him but then acts like a fuckin' condescending cunt when he finally does. Fuckin' fake ass bitch. Kill yourself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post