Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick edit thanks to my man Makaveli
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-22-2016, 05:05 PM

Just made a edit in my RP#2 ... VS Cole adams on warfare this week. Changed the video I used off youtube of my characters pic base guy alessio Sakara using one of his knockouts from ufc match he had, bugged me as I never wanted to use it because 'alessio sakara awesome knockout' was the title when I was trying to show pete a old video from his days after Cole adams say he was not a success in the sport so was trying to prove him wrong. But am shit with editing videos and banners so ask my man to makaveli to help me out and he has done an awesome job.

So I changed the video in my roleplay to Makaveli edited version as it was bugging the fuck out of me lol, thanks man top job.

www.adversitydesignz.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LiddleJ's post:
Makaveli (03-25-2016)